Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Klaudia and Estee are two peas in a pod. They both think they're hot tit, so in the end, that didn't work too well for their relationship.
man, i really wish one of them or someone who knows them would spill the tea! They went from best buds BFF to crickets. Sure, they remain "friends" on social media but it's obvious they're no longer pals!

Reactions: 6
man, i really wish one of them or someone who knows them would spill the tea! They went from best buds BFF to crickets. Sure, they remain "friends" on social media but it's obvious they're no longer pals!
Estee is the common denominator in so many friendships that mysteriously end seemingly out of the blue. Its really quite surprising I don't think she has many real meaningful friendships. None from Canada and none from the 10+ years that she's lived in the UK. I find it so sad when youtubers/influencers refer to someone who works for them or someone who does PR as their friend.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t even go that far - for ages Estee would like/comment on all of Klaudia’s photos but it was never returned.. definitely think it was Estee’s wrong doing!

Reactions: 1
KLaudia was obsessed with Essie Button and showed up to her Bloom book signing, I have a screen shot of it somewhere in my old Flickr account, and legit went Single White Female on her, she got to share her trips, wear her clothes, got Garnier work also probably through Estee and now she just dropped her lol. Hilarious. But knowing Estee I'm sure she crossed the line at some point and the whole relationship went poof.

found it, it was in an old Tattle thread haha -

1623023323945.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why influenzas always upload pointless stories of them walking and not saying a word but instead they put the smug face pretending they are the hottest stuff alive? The stupid smirk and those movements pretending to be gorgeous when in the case of Estee is so damn obvious she is using a filter instead of SPF. I can't understand how someone could be so full of herself but at the same time doesn't accept her real skin (and hair colour) and still she wants to create a "community" about wellbeing and self acceptance.

Screenshot_20210608_172721.jpg

Reactions: 11
Gotta admire that confidence though, looking at that hair every day in the mirror and thinking it's gorgeous and a look that needs to be kept for eternity. When the real reason of course is that she even outwardly doesnt want to resemble EssieButton in any way anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why influenzas always upload pointless stories of them walking and not saying a word but instead they put the smug face pretending they are the hottest stuff alive? The stupid smirk and those movements pretending to be gorgeous when in the case of Estee is so damn obvious she is using a filter instead of SPF. I can't understand how someone could be so full of herself but at the same time doesn't accept her real skin (and hair colour) and still she wants to create a "community" about wellbeing and self acceptance.

View attachment 609160
Before and after. It was hard to find a photo of her where she didn't have the sociopathic stare.
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 6.28.28 AM.png

Reactions: 5
I know everyone changes, as they should as it's growth and what not, but all the ways she changed are just shocking to me.

Reactions: 10
Is pretty easy to feel confident with a filter and not showing the real fried skin.

People change and move on with many things on life, most of the time is for good but I know many cases of people like Estee wealthy extremely lucky youngsters who don't know what it is to having how hard is to make a career in any field today, they grew up now they are thirty but remain with that arrogance of the young age and even more self entitled.

Reactions: 5
KLaudia was obsessed with Essie Button and showed up to her Bloom book signing, I have a screen shot of it somewhere in my old Flickr account, and legit went Single White Female on her, she got to share her trips, wear her clothes, got Garnier work also probably through Estee and now she just dropped her lol. Hilarious. But knowing Estee I'm sure she crossed the line at some point and the whole relationship went poof.

found it, it was in an old Tattle thread haha -

View attachment 606546
It was Klaud Fraud's plan all along to stalk her and manage to get into her inner circle. She achieved getting some of Estee's audience and then broke off and now she is now her own influenza with ads. It could be made into a movie. And Aslan's story as well..

Reactions: 17
It was Klaud Fraud's plan all along to stalk her and manage to get into her inner circle. She achieved getting some of Estee's audience and then broke off and now she is now her own influenza with ads. It could be made into a movie. And Aslan's story as well..
Oh yeah, she's a parasite for sure, greedy for fame while contributing nothing to the society.

Reactions: 3
Facials should be done maximum once a month otherwise instead of improving the skin you are basically destroying it.

Reactions: 10
Then she goes home and puts on 4 masks, one after another.
Still no SPF 🙄

I swear all my life I hated my skin as my hormonal acne is so annoying with ups and downs but just to see Estee's terrible skin makes me appreciate mine after all🤣, almost daily facials, tones of expensive gifted skincare, and its gets worst and worst. Why skincare brands keep working with her she really puts me off from using any product she talks about, she has so many broken capilars. Did someone punch her on the eye?

Screenshot_20210610_200450.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The only thing she knows about skincare is where to score a freebie facial and massage, as if she deserved one every week. She can't do a Favorites or Empties videos without reading the jar as if it was the 1st time she was looking at it.

Reactions: 15
I have never known anyone to have as many expensive facials as Estee. Take a hint - they are doing nothing for your skin. The sun damage is so bad!

I have never known anyone to have as many expensive facials as Estee. Take a hint - they are doing nothing for your skin. The sun damage is so bad!
I've never known anyone to have that many facials and treatments yet still have terrible skin. All these things are so pointless without implementing SPF into her routine, all the treatments she does probably make her skin more photosensitive. Girls gonna look like a baseball mitt before she hits 40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.