Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per usual she took pictures of multiple companies gifting her stuff, and posted it on her IG stories, that's what Estee considers to be hard work. This cheap beggar grifter would die on the streets without a shirt on if she actually had to work for a living.

Reactions: 1
Still in her Assumptions video she had the nerve to say "everything you see has been purchased by myself and my hardwork"

Yes Estee.. Keep lying to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't trust any of her opinions about skincare, clothing, or any kind of product or service. I think she is 100% a professional shiller whose opinions are bought.

I still do watch her vlogs, like the one where she vacationed in that little cottage. But even her non-ad content feels cold and impersonal. To me, she's become a cyborg. I hardly see any kind of humanity or authenticity. Even when she goes out for a meal with say, Amelia, all we get are smug looks and smirks. I don't understand how she has become so unlikable; it's like a 180 from once-charming Essie Button.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So far the first collab from Mirror Water although now looks like is Mirror Water Earth is going to be journals, except that in the case of Estee it would be more like scripting of the parallel reality she lives in.
Seriously her mirror water tit is a reflect of herself, a total mess, no direction, still no one is sure what exactly is, the instagram grid is so bizarre, doesn't have a website, a Spotify play list where she uses the songs that belong to someone else. The shop... An avocado base? What about those prices? From sandals to soap. Such a Business Boss Girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So far the first collab from Mirror Water although now looks like is Mirror Water Earth is going to be journals, except that in the case of Estee it would be more like scripting of the parallel reality she lives in.
Seriously her mirror water tit is a reflect of herself, a total mess, no direction, still no one is sure what exactly is, the instagram grid is so bizarre, doesn't have a website, a Spotify play list where she uses the songs that belong to someone else. The shop... An avocado base? What about those prices? From sandals to soap. Such a Business Boss Girl.
Oh man what a tit show

Reactions: 5
Mirror Water Earth. What is it? It's something like if Gwyneth Paltrow and Glennon Doyle were merged into one person, who makes personal and business decisions based on their psychic's tarot readings for the day. (PS She only wears Acne and Toteme). Gwyneth Doyle then creates a website, and throws in some random artsy earth photos with a side of woke prose about your well being. After that confusing barrage of mishmashed messages, you will find yourself purchasing some extremely marked-up yoni eggs and palo santo sticks.

At least that's what I imagine it is. I have not clicked on any of her links, nor do I intend to at any point in the forseeable future.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is some pretentious garbage she's trying to sell in a marked and economy hurt by Covid, lets see how long till it fails. And what even are those prices, I hope it's a typo on some of that stuff.

Reactions: 7
Influencers are so cheap beggars, so tacky to tag the brand hoping to get it for free, there is a minor blogger called Chloe lady writes who tagged invisalign so many times to get her awful teeth fixed for free saying "I'm a single parent can't afford fixing my teeth" next step she buys all the Natasha Danona eye palettes and Gucci bag to celebrate her divorce (?) The priorities these people have and the constant begging for free stuff gives me so much cringe, and why the PR departments are so stupid to actually gift to these beggars.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The thing she's holding is atrocious, and exactly, stop begging for it, you can actually open your wallet and buy it cheapo Estee.

She really dresses like a trash panda, it's incredible.

Reactions: 10
She is all about the brands, her taste is so freaking poor why she constantly dress like a granny? If it wasn't her constantly showing the brands she wears I would actually think she gets her close from a M&S outlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched her live and someone commented “remember when Estee said she was allergic to alcohol but she was just hungover”, I don’t know if it was the same person, but moving to the countryside was mentioned and talking more about her sexuality.

Reactions: 9
With all her resources you would think that she would have a better sense of style. She has no idea how to dress for her body type. So many of the trousers she wears make her already short legs look wider snd stubbier. And her shoes are often atrocious. She really ought to hire a professional stylist.

Reactions: 8
She was out for another #gifted free facial and almost tit herself on the street over how amazing she looked 🤣 😂 :LOL:

IMG_2124.PNG

IMG_2125.PNG

IMG_2126.PNG

IMG_2127.PNG

then she went home and put this on lol, wow

IMG_2128.PNG

IMG_2129.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.