Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For first time I like her outfit, the vitamin D(ick)... 🤣🤣I'm crying.

But yes the idea right after a facial is to look good but I think she is using filters

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For first time I like her outfit, the vitamin D(ick)... 🤣🤣I'm crying.

But yes the idea right after a facial is to look good but I think she is using filters
Some pictures in her IG stories def had a filter, like the 1st one I posted, her face was all erased into really even tone.

I can't get over how sad and bland her bedroom is, no wonder she can't sleep, I wouldn't be be able to either.

Reactions: 3
How can she look 5 years younger with those age spots? Was she 80 yesterday?

The date outfit is somewhat normal but those jeans are not doing her FUPA any favors.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she look 5 years younger with those age spots? Was she 80 yesterday?

The date outfit is somewhat normal but those jeans are not doing her FUPA any favors.
Those jeans came with an Affiliate link so she got paid to wear them or got them for free to advertise, so I'm not surprised they didn't fit her. She just can't say no to money no matter what it is she's selling.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear that girl scares off all her female friends, it's quite an achievement!

Do you guys remember that cringe worthy trip they both took, #gifted of course, to the Maldives? I swear Estee was on crack the whole time.

1622908722296.png

1622908769164.png

1622908902250.png

1622908939181.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can't believe that clown got a Garnier ad on tv, haven't seen it though, she has a great figure but her face is so scary without mention how extremely tacky she is. Surprised me that she has far less followers om insta that Estee

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I swear that girl scares off all her female friends, it's quite an achievement!

Do you guys remember that cringe worthy trip they both took, #gifted of course, to the Maldives? I swear Estee was on crack the whole time.

View attachment 604243

View attachment 604244

View attachment 604248

View attachment 604249
That video was so cringe, didn't she have a nip slip while dancing by the pool or something? and then she jumped in fully clothed??

She doesn't want anyone to see any videos pre break up but THAT video is okay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't believe that clown got a Garnier ad on tv, haven't seen it though, she has a great figure but her face is so scary without mention how extremely tacky she is. Surprised me that she has far less followers om insta that Estee
I don’t mind Klaudia, I can’t follower her on Instagram because sometimes her engagement is too much and I need a break 😂 good on her if the Garnier ad rumours are true, I can’t find anything online.

I don’t get Estee, her style is dribble, buying designer doesn’t mean your stylish, means you have money with no taste. When she was with Aslan, we were seeing his style aesthetic rubbing off on her. Now looking at her penthouse interior, furniture choices and clothes it was Aslan all along. I mindlessly followed her thinking it was her with the stylish taste and designer eye. The only best outfits she can muster is when she is thirsty and heading out on a date/getting wasted.
her dog always like is going to cry or suffering from constant anxiety. But if it wasn’t for the dog, don’t think she would’ve survived lockdown. Being blonde is not a vibe it’s a hair colour darling.

Reactions: 6
Explains why she's so bitter about her job, its something her ex got her really good at and she still didn't learn a thing in 10 years of doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My sister works in marketing for a big beauty company in London and works with influencers and saw many around the city (pre pandemic). She once saw Klaudia irl and said she looked like a basic skinny girl. Nothing striking about her. Said she looks better in photos but she walked around like she was the hottest thing ever. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile in real they have fried hair except for Emily she is pretty but dresses so poorly and her videos are so freaking boring.

I actually posted time ago the metrics how Estee was losing followers on insta not sure on YouTube, funny enough she went downhill since people started to complain that all her videos are ads and when she started to play the mystery card about mirror water tit.

Reactions: 3
Klaudia and Estee are two peas in a pod. They both think they're hot tit, so in the end, that didn't work too well for their relationship.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.