Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you watch Caitlin Reilly's parody videos, she really is so on point when it comes to influencers, especially the smug smile, the fake relatability, the sponsored content, and every single time I'm reminded of Estee :D

Reactions: 4
I personally realized I never liked her and was actually following Aslan all along 🤷🏼‍♀️ . The wit , the intellect ( he’s a little pretentious but I actually liked listening to some of his opinions ) , the taste ( a lot of people don’t like his previous home but I genuinely thought it was stunning ) , the food ( he could actually cook ) , the photography , all Aslan’s . She’s so boring . I kinda hate watch her videos once a month to reminisce on what her channel once was when Aslan was in charge . Remember the ice cream licking after the breakups and the little mental breakdowns ? That phase was pathetic to me . I have a hard time believing she’s a real person at times . So immature / entitled and bizzare.
His fashun:

Screenshot_2021-05-22-21-03-52-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to really enjoy Aslan's cooking videos, I remember in one he served a plate for Estee and she kept eating all her components separately and looked up at the camera and said "I hate when my food touches" so like her salad could not touch her chicken. Same time she claimed to be allergic to alcohol and beans and coffee and other bs lol.

Reactions: 16
I used to really enjoy Aslan's cooking videos, I remember in one he served a plate for Estee and she kept eating all her components separately and looked up at the camera and said "I hate when my food touches" so like her salad could not touch her chicken. Same time she claimed to be allergic to alcohol and beans and coffee and other bs lol.
But she doesn't complain when she cannot even use a toaster, all the time she burns the bread

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she doesn't complain when she cannot even use a toaster, all the time she burns the bread
It's funny, now that I think about it was my first Essie Button video. The gateway to Estee was the Grilled Cheese video! I was googling to see if anyone else posted it and got a link to Pinterest, and it looks like she just made that whole channel and all videos private and didnt actually delete them ( as I suspected).

1621898298503.png

Reactions: 1
There's no real basis for why I think this but I always felt like it says so much about a person when they're picky eaters, like they'd be repressed and uptight and just closed off to so many things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Like the woman child that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise her constant whining about feeling exhausted, low, needing a break, live streaming her mental breakdowns on SM, showing how little it takes to completely ruin her day (when the stuff she ordered was delivered on pallets) etc. really don't bode well with her whole Mirror Water wellnes mumbojumbo???

Why would anyone look up to and seek advice from someone who can't sort their own life out?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If anything stresses me is people who didn't make any effort in life moaning about having a hard life while they are surrounded of privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In that recent assumptions video Estee mentioned that she wants 3 kids, which is very admirable but I'm having a hard time picturing it. She can barely keep her tit together sitting on the couch with her dog, always whining about how hard her life is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In that recent assumptions video Estee mentioned that she wants 3 kids, which is very admirable but I'm having a hard time picturing it. She can barely keep her tit together sitting on the couch with her dog, always whining about how hard her life is.
BAHAHAHA THREE KIDS? Estee? What is she smoking? She wouldn't be able to take one, without a live-in nanny and possibly also a cleaning lady.

Reactions: 8
She barely can take care and tolarate herself, I truly feel sorry for Effie having to deal with such a crappy owner, just now if anything is wrong or missed in her life "oh is because of Effie being a complicated dog"

well, let’s just hope the person she ends up having those kids with is very hands on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the classic lass who only wants a guy to look after her as a 6 years old, no decent chap would put up with so much crap and drama, the Aslan miracle only happens once, even the NY guy she was practically self moving with jerked her around for a while till he dumped her.

Reactions: 8
It takes a team of people to film and edit her life in her videos and now she has to do more of it herself. I mean she still has her friends edit her stuff but it looks like doing anything on her own is taxing to her, and she takes on these projects like Mirror Water whatever and has a complete melt down about boxes not being delivered a certain way. She's had it easy for so long that it's really starting to show and she's not the most pleasant person to be around. Like I get it, life is hard and it sucks but she's been skating on rose colored ice for a long time, and facing reality exposes her inner most feelings and actions.

Estee's got a mirror water collab with Choosing Keeping (a stationery store) so i am guessing it's going to be a notebook of some kind, probably for journalling.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.