Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may not be allowed to attend appointments due to covid, it might only be one adult per child. However he should definitely be helping her with Myla at the very least while she takes the baby to appointments.

Reactions: 3
He may not be allowed to attend appointments due to covid, it might only be one adult per child. However he should definitely be helping her with Myla at the very least while she takes the baby to appointments.
I’m sure the rules are different when it’s a baby?

Officially at my hospital trust it’s one parent only they sent a reminder text before appointments, nothing stopping you waiting outside the ward/appointment area and attending with her for support though

Reactions: 1
My baby has just been diagnosed with cerebral palsy and it’s only been one parent allowed at every appointment. However my partner isn’t a useless waste of space so always comes along and waits either in the car or in the Costa in the hospital foyer. Jordan is a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw her TikTok the other day sharing that she’s having a tough time. Obviously it must be really stressful with the new baby being poorly but I honestly don’t know what she was expecting when she got pregnant again?

Did she really think they’d just get back together ? Is that why there are so many issues with Maisie? Not condoning her behaviour of course - just don’t know what would possess someone, as a single mum, to get pregnant again to the same guy when you’re not even together. And I know people can claim it was unplanned but if you’d had one unplanned pregnancy would you not be a bit more aware ?

Reactions: 7
I saw her TikTok the other day sharing that she’s having a tough time. Obviously it must be really stressful with the new baby being poorly but I honestly don’t know what she was expecting when she got pregnant again?

Did she really think they’d just get back together ? Is that why there are so many issues with Maisie? Not condoning her behaviour of course - just don’t know what would possess someone, as a single mum, to get pregnant again to the same guy when you’re not even together. And I know people can claim it was unplanned but if you’d had one unplanned pregnancy would you not be a bit more aware ?
I think she was so fixated on having another baby with the same dad she didn't really think of the potential consequences, some of which won't be obvious til the girls are older. Financially she didn't need to worry too much: She knows she can carry on working part time and still get universal credit on top of her wage. If she chooses to study or work more hours she'll get all or most of her childcare paid for too.

Reactions: 6

I genuinely think she assumed they’d be a family. I don’t think other scenarios occurred to her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Esmes story 😞
I have to actually say, I feel really bad for esme seeing that 😔 can’t be nice for her to go through that. Especially if she’s going through it alone. At least Jordan has Maisie to lean on about it, who’s esme got 😔 sad really to be fair to the girl. I haven’t once questioned her mothering abilities. She seems a good mum and that’s never been my issue with her. So hope she’s ok

Reactions: 1
esmes insta story tho 🥺 must be such a horrible time for her and Jordan, aint his biggest fan but im glad he's there in some sort of support!

esmes insta story tho 🥺 must be such a horrible time for her and Jordan, aint his biggest fan but im glad he's there in some sort of support!
Is he tho? Cos that looks like Myla might be stood in the background, you’re telling me he couldn’t even take his toddler for Esme whilst she’s the one up hospital doing the hard part?

Is he tho? Cos that looks like Myla might be stood in the background, you’re telling me he couldn’t even take his toddler for Esme whilst she’s the one up hospital doing the hard part?
he is in her tik tok, she stated in the comments he can stay for a visit but will have to go home tonight

no She dropped her at her mums she said on tiktok. theres a guy with her in the video

Haven’t checked tiktok tbh I’ve only seen her story. But yeah least he’s shown up

I think it was quite unnecessary to be honest 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why does it matter to her that other people know he’s there your child should be the priority not making sure people on the internet know your baby daddy is there… just my opinion 🤦🏽‍♀️
I agree but then there are people on here and probably messaging her such as above assuming he’s not there so she’s probably just putting it out there so people stop trying to push a narrative when they don’t know the whole story

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.