Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her TikTok the other day sharing that she’s having a tough time. Obviously it must be really stressful with the new baby being poorly but I honestly don’t know what she was expecting when she got pregnant again?

Did she really think they’d just get back together ? Is that why there are so many issues with Maisie? Not condoning her behaviour of course - just don’t know what would possess someone, as a single mum, to get pregnant again to the same guy when you’re not even together. And I know people can claim it was unplanned but if you’d had one unplanned pregnancy would you not be a bit more aware ?
She obviously didn’t think her baby was gonna have 2 holes in her heart, a heart murmur and be hospitalised due to no weight gain - which has made her situation so much harder and more stressful. From a recent tiktok she confirmed that she thought they would be a family which is the saddest part.
I completely understand everyones views but I do believe love makes you blind and makes you think that everything you dream of will come true 😞 Sometimes it takes something major to actually wake you up and see the reality & I think that’s happened for her now!

Reactions: 11
I just wish she’d stop making serious videos miming to some song 🙈 it’s all a bit MySpace! Fingers crossed Octavia is soon on the mend, it’s a really sad situation.

Reactions: 10
Gosh knocked up to keep the baby daddy with all these problems
Just probably wasn’t worth it. Bless her hope she gets better soon

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if she’s just not filming him but it’s so grim how ill his daughter is and he’s just doing eff all. Maybe it’s covid but he should be there at all times.

Also isn’t he like 26/27? Why are you still clubbing in a visor at that age

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sticking up for him and I don’t know the situation, but I think regardless Jordan will get stick for whatever he does. I’m sure he goes to work to support the girls, can’t just be off indefinitely to wait around outside the hospital if he’s not allowed in. For someone who doesn’t want any drama, liking indirect comments won’t help. I do feel for Esme for the fact that she’s very young to be going through all this, and very naive, but I don’t see the issue with him having a separate relationship when he made it very clear they wouldn’t be together after the baby was born, they weren’t together when she was conceived or when the Myla even came along
935A8E04-03F1-46B9-9298-0269EDFFC301.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not sticking up for him and I don’t know the situation, but I think regardless Jordan will get stick for whatever he does. I’m sure he goes to work to support the girls, can’t just be off indefinitely to wait around outside the hospital if he’s not allowed in. For someone who doesn’t want any drama, liking indirect comments won’t help. I do feel for Esme for the fact that she’s very young to be going through all this, and very naive, but I don’t see the issue with him having a separate relationship when he made it very clear they wouldn’t be together after the baby was born, they weren’t together when she was conceived or when the Myla even came along View attachment 1159612
Also just to add, it’s clearly not a recent photo from last night when his kids been in hospital. Apart from anything else, who on earth goes clubbing on a Monday night except uni students?

I’m not sticking up for him as I think they’re all as bad as each other, but you can’t seriously base the assumption that he’s gone out clubbing whilst his kids in hospital because he’s posted one photo. Playing devils advocate here but maybe he’s more involved than she’s letting on (he was at hospital the other day, why wouldn’t he go back this time too?) and maybe he just liked the photo??

Esme will like any comments that through baby daddy’s new girlfriend under the bus so that’s hardly an accurate thing to go off either.

eta - to the poster I’ve quoted, this isn’t meant to be a dig at you but the commenter from TT you’ve added.

(it’s 5am so might not make loads of sense but you get the drift)

Reactions: 5
That photo isn’t new, it’s the same photo Maisie used in her tik tok when they split up.

This is what I mean. People jump to conclusions so quick ‘he’s disgusting out clubbing when his baby is in hospital’ and esme likes comments to insinuate that’s what he’s doing too. If he didn’t work, people in comments would be all ‘can’t believe he’s not working to support you and the girls’ but when he does work, everyone’s unhappy that he’s not at the hospital waiting outside even if he can’t go in. I feel really awful for Esme with Octavia being so poorly and no one on this thread has ever said she’s a bad mum. We are all on this thread for a reason, she’s aired her dirty laundry all over social media and tried to use a baby as a plaster to stick over their non-existent relationship, as well as quite openly committing benefit fraud. This is turning into a rave thread for Esme and a hate Jordan train. We only know what we are shown by Esme at the end of the day, and she would have been bitter about this relationship regardless of Octavias health conditions, as she has openly said before that she thought they would be a family again

Reactions: 10
Honestly I don’t think she’s a bad mum at all. I do think her and Jordan are both bad people though and they’ve both done questionable things.

Reactions: 3
I dont for 1 minute think she's a bad Mum - but she was committing benefit fraud and did have a "accidental" baby with her ex when any sane person would've completed their degree or whatever she was doing and gone out to work. She professes to hate all the drama but she clearly loves it lol why else would you even contemplate having ANOTHER child with a man who is out clubbing and acting like a 19 year old.

Is there any evidence of benefit fraud though?

I don’t for once second believe they were still a couple living separately. Esme was obviously still madly in love with Jordan and thought sleeping with him and having another baby would “win him back”. Jordan just wanted a shag from her. He had no intentions what so ever of getting back with her.

Both incredibly immature and irresponsible when it’s comes to relationships.

However this does not make them bad parents. Although I do think Jordan should be in that hospital with his poorly baby and allow Esme a break/time for her to see Myla. She must be physically and mentally exhausted

Reactions: 8
Is there any evidence of benefit fraud though?

I don’t for once second believe they were still a couple living separately. Esme was obviously still madly in love with Jordan and thought sleeping with him and having another baby would “win him back”. Jordan just wanted a shag from her. He had no intentions what so ever of getting back with her.

Both incredibly immature and irresponsible when it’s comes to relationships.

However this does not make them bad parents. Although I do think Jordan should be in that hospital with his poorly baby and allow Esme a break/time for her to see Myla. She must be physically and mentally exhausted
I mean I think the fact they were having sleepovers with each other & going on holidays together etc and her professing she wanted her kids to have the same baby daddy does kinda suggest there was a bit more than friendship going on ... maybe it's just me tho 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it was highly likely she applied for benefits / a place to stay whilst they were still together since Mila was so young when she moved out and probably wouldn't have been given a flat as quickly if she had said she was in a relationship with a man who worked full time so there has been some element of benefit frauding going on ... but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.