Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think the fact they were having sleepovers with each other & going on holidays together etc and her professing she wanted her kids to have the same baby daddy does kinda suggest there was a bit more than friendship going on ... maybe it's just me tho šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think it was highly likely she applied for benefits / a place to stay whilst they were still together since Mila was so young when she moved out and probably wouldn't have been given a flat as quickly if she had said she was in a relationship with a man who worked full time so there has been some element of benefit frauding going on ... but who knows šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
They could have been in a full blown relationship but if he didnā€™t live with her then it isnā€™t benefit fraud. Single parents can be in relationships and on UC.

They could have been in a full blown relationship but if he didnā€™t live with her then it isnā€™t benefit fraud. Single parents can be in relationships and on UC.
But she's not technically a single mother then is she? A solo parent maybe but not single ... single suggests not in a relationship and that the father isn't involved physically or financially

Reactions: 3
Where do you draw the line though? Technically you can be in a relationship and on UC but itā€™s still shady from them. If they were sharing finances in any way / he was staying there a lot, it would be considered benefit fraud as claiming as a single parent would have been for financial gain.

Reactions: 2
Where do you draw the line though? Technically you can be in a relationship and on UC but itā€™s still shady from them. If they were sharing finances in any way / he was staying there a lot, it would be considered benefit fraud as claiming as a single parent would have been for financial gain.
I think it's the fact it's the father of her child she's in a relationship with so finances get a bit murky IMO, if she was in a relationship with someone other than Mila's dad he has no obligation to provide financially or share the "burden" with Esme so in that case she wouldn't be committing benefit fraud if that makes sense ... it is a minefield !! U explained it way better than I could have šŸ˜‚

I think it's the fact it's the father of her child she's in a relationship with so finances get a bit murky IMO, if she was in a relationship with someone other than Mila's dad he has no obligation to provide financially or share the "burden" with Esme so in that case she wouldn't be committing benefit fraud if that makes sense ... it is a minefield !! U explained it way better than I could have šŸ˜‚
Yes this is so true. It always came across to me like they were together as he was always at the flat in her videos a while back which I thought was strange.

Reactions: 1
Going to be the horrible person to say it.

She needs to stop breasting her baby if she clearly isnt gaining weight. some milk just isnt calorific ! My Lg was born severely bad jaundice and I tried to breastfeed and all that happened was she continued to loose weight and jaundice got worse. Itā€™s horrible to say but the hospital told me breastfeeding might be the issue! not once did I double think to continue.

Reactions: 6
Going to be the horrible person to say it.

She needs to stop breasting her baby if she clearly isnt gaining weight. some milk just isnt calorific ! My Lg was born severely bad jaundice and I tried to breastfeed and all that happened was she continued to loose weight and jaundice got worse. Itā€™s horrible to say but the hospital told me breastfeeding might be the issue! not once did I double think to continue.
She did say that the baby wonā€™t take the formula, maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s still breast feeding x

She did say that the baby wonā€™t take the formula, maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s still breast feeding x
Shes just posted that 20 mins ago, shes clearly reading here and my post was over an hour ago šŸ˜…

Any new tea or are u just saying x
just saying following her post of her and Jordan on instagram whilst she knows Esme is in the hospital with Octavia.
I think maisie is obsessed with the idea of being with a man with children and being a ā€˜stepmumā€™ she seems to have friends with children so probably wants this herself. I doubt sheā€™d tolerate this behaviour from a man who didnā€™t have children but I think sheā€™s fixated on playing stepmum and being like her friends. No wonder sheā€™s got bad anxiety after everything thatā€™s happened between them, sheā€™s horrible but should do herself a favour and leave him.

just saying following her post of her and Jordan on instagram whilst she knows Esme is in the hospital with Octavia.
I think maisie is obsessed with the idea of being with a man with children and being a ā€˜stepmumā€™ she seems to have friends with children so probably wants this herself. I doubt sheā€™d tolerate this behaviour from a man who didnā€™t have children but I think sheā€™s fixated on playing stepmum and being like her friends. No wonder sheā€™s got bad anxiety after everything thatā€™s happened between them, sheā€™s horrible but should do herself a favour and leave him.
I think on Maisieā€™s part itā€™s more ā€œhe wants me not youā€ no matter how much esme has tried even having another baby thinking they could be a family and heā€™s still not interested. I can imagine esme hasnā€™t made there relationship easy she had said Jordan wasnā€™t allowed around the kids as long as heā€™s with Maisie.

How are they single parents then?
I have a friend whose in a similar set up, she broke up with her childrens dad and claimed UC, they ended up getting back together and live apart for the moment and UC are fine about it.

Jordan was with Maisie for parts of it so they canā€™t have been that committed.

To accuse her of benefit fraud with no evidence is a bit much.

Reactions: 7
Shes just posted that 20 mins ago, shes clearly reading here and my post was over an hour ago šŸ˜…
No she posted the other day, I hadnā€™t been on any social media yesterday so havenā€™t seen her posts. X

I just dont get how she was a single parent when her and Jordan were sleeping with each other and going on holiday together lmfao but hey ho

Reactions: 5
I just dont get how she was a single parent when her and Jordan were sleeping with each other and going on holiday together lmfao but hey ho
I wouldnā€™t count it either but from a benefit perspective only, she is a single parent as they donā€™t live together. Morally, itā€™s a different conversation šŸ˜‚

I wouldnā€™t count it either but from a benefit perspective only, she is a single parent as they donā€™t live together. Morally, itā€™s a different conversation šŸ˜‚
Yeah morally it's benefit fraud & in my eyes she has been fraudulent, together or not it's the parents responsibility to provide for their child, I'm not anti benefits & don't judge anyone who claims but it shouldn't be viewed as a permanent income or relied upon, more a helping hand if things are tough / used as a temporary measure but hey that's just my two cents ! she can't actually be punished for it because they can't prove anything

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.