Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylamich_

Nah sorry don’t agree. I don’t care how old someone is, when they decide to become a parent they grow the fuck up and stop acting like an airy, fairy teenager. Regardless of age her own daughter quite clearly hasn’t crossed her mind. Who would want that kind of life for their child? The poor kid must be so confused. One minute mummy and daddy are best friends and the next they’re not because daddy moved on and mummy can’t handle it. I for sure would put my own feelings and heartache aside and strictly co-parent from the start, no matter how hard it was. I wouldn’t end up pregnant again and raise yet another child as a single parent. Her child should have come first and she didn’t. Esme SHOULD have been focusing on a healthy co-parenting relationship and she couldn’t do it. She’s in her 20’s and she knows right and wrong.

Also like to add I’ve been in toxic relationships and if I had my son back then, I sure as hell would have ran for the hills. He comes before me and always will. I’m only a few years older than esme but I’m not an idiot and I sure as hell don’t fall for anyone’s bullshit.
Exactly! Jordan had his cake and ate it and it was passed off as “co parenting”. Co parenting isn’t having cosy nights in with your baby dad, going to his families for dinner most nights and taking them on your family holiday. That’s friends with benefits with a kid invovled at the least, now he’s moved on and he’s not interested this is when it will become actual co parenting and it’s already going tits up

Reactions: 10

Nixen

Chatty Member
Who could have predicted this would go so badly?
… oh that’s right, absolutely anyone with half a brain cell

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I just wish she’d stop making serious videos miming to some song 🙈 it’s all a bit MySpace! Fingers crossed Octavia is soon on the mend, it’s a really sad situation.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
The messenger msg from Maisie makes me laugh. ‘I’m going to make your lives hell prepare for what’s to come’. Girl are you 20 or 12. Channel that time/energy somewhere else.

hol20x

VIP Member
I don’t think she was expecting the negativity she’s received over the pregnancy. But she has to understand she’s portraying herself as a single mum and then getting pregnant again to her baby’s dad, and then claims it was a one time thing where she just happened to get pregnant (which obviously can happen but what are the odds). It doesn’t make sense.

I was on her Linktree and she promotes that app Flo which tracks your periods and ovulation. She knew what she was doing.

• Wow

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I do not get why she does that pose with her mouth. She’s not a bad looking girl but it does nothing for her??

liv95

How come maisie has cropped messages also? She claims she has nothing to hide? Im not accusing just curious 🤷‍♀️

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I think he has moved on, I suspected this was coming. I don’t think she will make his new relationship easy either, I sense he will be getting calls everyday when she has the new baby. Very silly of her to get pregnant again, but I think that was a sort of trap too.

Imagine being in a new relationship with him and esmes little love tik toks pop up on your fyp, oh the shame 😂

alloum

She’s turned the comments off of all her videos

It doesn’t matter, if he is contributing in anyway to any household costs/ spending a lot of time there etc. they will find out if they do an investigation and I hope they make an example out of her as she clearly thinks people are stupid making it so obvious on a public TikTok page- it makes me sick it’s so greedy and so unfair!

Last edited:

Nixen

Chatty Member
Yeah it all screams red flags. Isn’t he like 25/26 dating 20 yr olds one of which now has 2 kids? Idk it’s legal but odd to me. He still lives at home too!
Yep because no woman his own age would go near him 🤢

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I stopped watching when nearly every tiktok was opening from the wishlist. It it wasn't that it was food shopping so I unfollowed. But then she popped up on FYP with her pregnancy announcement.

Also her voice irritates me on the voice overs its too put on as when she went live her voice wasn't that bad. It was "normal".

He apparently still lives at his Mums so she will be getting single person council tax, single person allowance along with child benefits and housing benefits. Most of that would disappear if he moved in with her.

I feel awful saying this but I've gone from really liking her to everything just irritating me. Even how she's been responding to people's comments by doing the videos and dancing. It's a serious matter bringing a baby into the world and she has a lot of young viewers, who will have questions, some may come across blunt and yes some may be a bit too personal but when you share your life on tiktok you need to expect questions like that.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
The whole "if I have another child I want it to be with my ex so they are full siblings" situ is just a smoke screen for benefit fraud here lmao, theyre obviously together but he "lives at his Mums" so she can claim her UC/housing benefits etc and no doubt reduced nursery fees when she qualifies for them!

• Haha

Bgr11229

Practically being in a relationship but living apart is not co parenting 😂😂 wait till he’s got a gf and he’s having visitation with myla and the baby with another woman involved and doing things Esme doesn’t agree with while she’s at home. Then she can see how co parenting really is

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she must've known the baby daddy wasnt gonna be with her??? she said herself they were just "co-parents" and not in a relationship. why did she think getting pregnant would improve the situ? mind boggling

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I actually quite like her overall. What I find irritating is when people say their pregnancy was a surprise. Was it though? Because unless you’re using contraception that fails then it’s not really a surprise is it? Not just that, she said it was ONE night, you’d have to be very lucky or unlucky to fall pregnant I’d say! Also given that she’s mentioned previously that she’s like another child with her ex leads me to believe even more that her pregnancy wasn’t an accident!
Exactly this! “I was so shocked” you had sex hun what did you expect

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
She gets the majority of the stick on Tattle because..

1. She glamorised this weird dynamic between them and had followers blowing smoke up her arse about it for ages.
3. Lapped up that attention and started begging for freebies with Amazon wishlists.

And now he's gone and moved on, she's commenting on the new girlfriends tiktok posts and making petty videos about her and her ex.

As much as he is to blame and we know he is a POS, she has made herself look a mug on a very public platform to thousands of people and he has kept his mouth shut the entire time.

Ofc she'll be criticised more, it's Tattle and shes the content creator here, not him.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211028_215405.jpg

Are her lips always like that? Or is that just a bad pic

Also I noticed she has the flo app linked in her link tree, I assume this is what she used to track when she was ovulating and just happened to sleep with the babies dad at that time

• Haha