Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I honestly dont wish any harm or ill feeling towards Esme BUT she isnt stupid either - she must realise posting on tiktok saying you are a single parent with an amazing co-parent rship is fine... but then suddenly when youre pregnant, you have to expect questions! Its only natural people will think its benefit fraud for her to be pregnant again by the baby daddy when they live apart and Esme lives on UC and works 16 hours a week. Its not rocket science and her saying "We'd be financially better off if he moved in" probably isnt true either! Dont be smug about it, dancing around mouthing along saying its my life I do as I please.... well its not really is it when youre asking people to fund it and buy you coffee off Amazon!

Reactions: 12

Bec3007

VIP Member
Benefit fraud always catches up with you too. My egg donor (mother) claimed for myself and 2 siblings whilst we weren’t in her care. Can bet I reported her and she had to pay it all back. One of the best days of my life that 😂

Reactions: 12

Ameliaxo

I don't feel sorry for any of the adults in this situation tbh. It's the 2 little girls I feel sorry for

Reactions: 11

Imah

Chatty Member
Yeah it all screams red flags. Isn’t he like 25/26 dating 20 yr olds one of which now has 2 kids? Idk it’s legal but odd to me. He still lives at home too!

Liljojo

I mean I've been here previously reading and agreeing but as woman and a lot of us prob mothers what people are writing right now isnt right. Were talking like shes the devil but we will all know a couple of girls/women were we live doing worse. We have all been young and and disillusioned and wanted the best, maybe her upbringing was shit and craves better. I dont know, I previously agreed with a lot on here, still do. But are we all okay sticking the boot into a single mum who's pregnant and prob feeling the lowest. I can put my hand up and say I have not once not even twice but prob multiple times when younger made shit mistake give shit people chances and craved love on the wrong places. Beauty is I'm 33 now, shes not. Shes learning and hurting. Please let's be better because tearing into a young pregnant mum with a toddler doesnt feel right

We are all talking like we havent been young been in a toxic relationship, etc. We learn. Shes 20 and shes learning the body hard way. Come on girls. Bloody hell

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I often wonder how girls who claim they are a single parent but yet are constantly pregnant by the same man or multiple men get away with it! So frusting I'm in a long term relationship with my kids dad both working and get sweet f#ck all help! Killing myself with night shifts while my partner works days 😡
I used to work for my local council, part of the job was dealing with benefits - the amount of single mums who would magically get pregnant by their ex whilst living "on their own" and then put N/A down on the forms about the father was through the roof. Its so easy to do and no one checks it seems! They would just say "oh we live apart so we dont row" or something pathetic to ensure they got full UC as a single parent.

Esme at least own up to what you're doing before you find yourself in a lot of bother with the benefit office.

hol20x

VIP Member
I think she’s assumed that cos he was great during the birth it meant they’d get back together. Or maybe he’s been stringing her along since she got pregnant. Regardless though I do feel for her, it must really hurt watching your children’s dad be with someone else when you’ve only just given birth.

laylamich_

How pathetic. One minute he’s abusive and shagging his baby mum and now he’s her best friend and they want to be together?!

lolalou2516

I saw her TikTok the other day sharing that she’s having a tough time. Obviously it must be really stressful with the new baby being poorly but I honestly don’t know what she was expecting when she got pregnant again?

Did she really think they’d just get back together ? Is that why there are so many issues with Maisie? Not condoning her behaviour of course - just don’t know what would possess someone, as a single mum, to get pregnant again to the same guy when you’re not even together. And I know people can claim it was unplanned but if you’d had one unplanned pregnancy would you not be a bit more aware ?
She obviously didn’t think her baby was gonna have 2 holes in her heart, a heart murmur and be hospitalised due to no weight gain - which has made her situation so much harder and more stressful. From a recent tiktok she confirmed that she thought they would be a family which is the saddest part.
I completely understand everyones views but I do believe love makes you blind and makes you think that everything you dream of will come true 😞 Sometimes it takes something major to actually wake you up and see the reality & I think that’s happened for her now!

Bgr11229

There’s no way they aren’t together...why would two people who don’t want to be in a relationship with each other...constantly hangout and plan another baby?

bantersaurusrex

Everyone saying Esme is a poor downtrodden mother entitled to her housing.
I literally don't know any other single mums who are eligible for council flats that go on holiday to centre parks......with their family and "baby daddy" .
Whilst I agree the whole situation is weird, you’re clutching at straws with this one.
going on a centre parcs break with her mum / baby dad doesn’t render her inapplicable for a council property?They’re literally not mutually exclusive..
peoples personal circumstances change all the time including relationships with family members - no one knows what happened for her to be homeless & vulnerable, we only see a small snippet of what she CHOOSES to post. As for the two babies at 22, myla was a genuine unplanned pregnancy, not sure about the newest addition I don’t think anyone is but she’s clearly a good mother regardless of her housing tenure and life choices.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I’m going to let her off as she’s only 20 and I guess still fairly young but honestly, it’s getting embarrassing all round!
mmm fair point.
It’s not as if the fella they’re battling over is a prize. They’ll realise that in years to come.

glad all my indiscretions and embarrassments were before social media!

hol20x

VIP Member
I’m looking at her old videos and shit like this is so embarrassing. She was so smug and it’s came to bite her in the arse.

• Sick
  • Wow

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Defo the type to have one too many Stella's and think stealing a traffic cone is superb banter, or get into a scrap over who has the loudest exhaust. Really can't fathom why she's clambering over him.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Loml? They’ve been together about 5 mins

But yeah I can see that winding her up, as it’s not like she’ll have a chance to go on a sunny holiday any time soon.

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
For gods sake, this Maisie girl was a shit stirrer from the start wasn’t she? Just an immature, stuck up little girl who has to put all of her business on TikTok. Seriously get off TikTok and grow up

KYLIE

VIP Member
I think she saw another baby/their existing casual sex and co-parenting 'relationship' as her ownership over him. the way she refers to him as 'baby daddy' and has made petty tiktoks about how hes her childs father before and how she’s had him first or whatever scream that lol

I also think the fact she wanted it to work out is why she went so overboard on tiktok with dancey videos about how happy she is with how it was between them "co-parenting" when in reality no woman is happy with that, especially when child and feelings are involved. I don't know a single female who would be happy in said situation, but go off pretending Esme

Shes been mugged off either way, he lives his normal life 95% of the time and for 5% of it he plays dad and shes stuck with 2 kids and the dirty nappies unable to work or move up in her career with 2 very young kids and no support network to look after them while she works as we have seen ( she works at a cafe part time 1/2 days a week from what I’ve seen)

Reactions: 10