Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylamich_

I think she probably baby trapped him and him standing by her but not being with her is a good thing. She's manipulative

This whole “baby trap” thing is old. They are both adults, he’s got one child already he knows how babies are made. Of course standing by her is good nobody is saying it’s not but how do you know she’s manipulative? How do you know he’s a complete innocent angel and Esme has planned the whole thing? They both said they wanted a baby together, he even agreed in writing in a text on an old video. They are both in each other’s lives forever now, trapped with each other not one up against the other

Reactions: 9

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Someone commented about benefit fraud and she said she'd be better off if Myla's Dad lived with them - I really doubt that, a single parent who works 16 hours? Her UC will be very high as well as rent/council tax support. If the boyfriend moved in then his income would be counted and it would probably knock out all her benefit entitlement which she clearly doesnt want to do for now.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Yes, if Esme was loud mouth and chavtastic then people would be gunning for her. It's laughable she has people in her comments saying how wonderful it is that she had a 2nd kid with her "co-parent" baby daddy.... what a fat joke. The best thing she could've done was work, got her midwife qualification and focused on her first child. Instead she's now probably struggling with 2 kids whilst baby daddy Jordan is shacking up with new girlfriends or falling back on Esme because they have 2 kids and he knows she probably still likes him and will do anything if he clicks his fingers.

tiredmom

As someone who has to flee domestic violence, I’m now on universal credit and I can’t afford half of the stuff she does. I am a true single parent, my ex for obvious reasons cannot have unsupervised access and it’s awful. I’ve worked my whole adult life, even throughout my degree and I’m trapped in a system that until my youngest is 3 I will be free.

the whole thing doesn’t make sense, won’t the benefit office question why she is having a child with the ex she claims she isn’t in a relationship with?

Zoepenguin

The most liked comment on the birth partner video, yikes! Seems like it's not just us lot over here thinking their situation is questionable. Also can I just say I hate when people justify things by saying their baby/toddler/young child is happy so it's fine. Yeah cos they're too young to know any different and trauma/emotional damage often doesn't present until later on. I know its hard to imagine your kids being older when you're in the thick of parenting little ones but it happens before you know it!

Why are people using the fact he still lives at home as an insult? I moved out and now I'm renting, I wish I did stay at my parents longer so I could save for a mortgage.
I think its more the fact he's knowingly fathered not 1 but 2 children, so presumably either intended to live with their mother or has space in his own home for them when they visit. Maybe it's just me but doing that whilst living with your parents and expecting them to accommodate your choices is a tad irresponsible. I doubt anyone would be bothered if he was just a single childless bloke living with family to save money.

Bgr11229

As hard as it sounds, they aren’t going to have the arrangement forever. One day he will move on with another girl and she will be co parenting with him being in another family like most of us have to. This idyllic situation of he lives at his parents and she pops in for dinner and days in the garden won’t be a thing anymore. I definitely think it was planned and them spending the night together is more common then let off

She posted on her story that she’s had a bad day and she’s trying her best. She must not be getting much help!
It’s really sad to see someone struggle and have bad days but unfortunately this is the reality for some mothers. Some have absolutely no help or respite and do it solely on their own if the dad isn’t in the picture.

IMO it’s starting to sink in for her that “baby daddy” isn’t available as much as he was now a new girlfriend is in the picture. His kids should always come first, but he’s going to have to sacrifice some more of his free time for his girlfriend.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
She's probably waiting until she can move to a larger council place before they conveniently get back together and the baby daddy will move in! Sorry but its fundamentally wrong that she receives universal credit as a single parent, help with rent and council tax etc when she has just got knocked up by her ex boyfriend. The whole "we're just good friends" is a smokescreen so she can keep her healthy benefit income and her baby daddy doesnt have to provide her with more money whilst living "at his mums" even tho I'm sure if you asked people who live in her block of flats they'd say he was there all the time!

Zoepenguin

You couldn’t pay me enough to start dating a man who has a toddler, psycho ex girlfriend/baby-mama and ANOTHER baby on the way with said psycho baby mama.

the Maisie girl is a mug. She’s 19, find someone without kids ffs 😂

how do these guys manage to pull girls when they’re such low quality candidates for a boyfriend lol
Ikr! The second baby conceived whilst not together would be a monumental red flag to me. Doesn't matter how many of her tiktok commenters try to say it's a normal thing to do, it bloody isn't!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Good. Otherwise she’ll be getting carried away and contemplating baby #3 with him. Hopefully she’s realised however harsh this sounds that he isn’t interested in being with her and she’s now going to concentrate on herself and her girls and see him as their Dad and nothing more . I just hope that when his current relationship ends he doesn’t go crawling back to Esme for more.. she seems silly enough to take him back but I’m hoping I’m wrong and she will tell him to stick it if he does.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Her latest vids are giving me the vibe that baby daddy really is not interested any more. Quite sad really.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I mean none of them come off well. Didn’t that new girl get with him whilst esme was pregnant? Just ew. I would 100% wait in that position after the birth to even consider dating a man in that position.
The new mrs is only 20 and good looking. Plenty more fish n aw that jazz. Surely he’s not that much of a catch. I can’t imagine congratulating my partner on the birth of his child with another woman at any age.

I’d be interested to know what all of the parents make of it all.

Zoepenguin

Imagine your boyfriends baby mum not only making a video about your boyfriend and her but then commenting on a comment with love hearts saying “if your meant to be together you will find your way back to each other”

girl this is co parenting. You’ve had it plain and simple till now because you haven’t had to worry about it and now it’s happened. The whole “Omg you two are co parenting goals” no you were still shagging and hanging out like nothing happened, that’s not co parenting goals that’s unhealthy boundaries. Try having to hand your baby over to their dad and watch them play happy families with another woman, that’s the reality of “co parenting” for so many single mums.
Exactly this! She's never properly co parented with him as they've clearly had a semi relationship/fwb type of situation previously. She needs to take the video down and vent to friends or family instead, I get that pregnancy hormones can be a bitch but she's making herself look unhinged!

laylamich_

I’m genuinely confused on how a young girl would want to be with a man that’s about to have a baby with his ex? Like is he going to text his gf while esme is in labour, watch her give birth then go home?

It must be tough for her, he had his cake and ate it now she’s left not knowing where she stood. I hope after the baby is born he steps up so she can have some time to herself

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling she’ll come back, play the sympathy card, wont mention baby daddy anymore and will be back to hash tagging single mum again…

Imah

Chatty Member
I do really like her tiktoks she does seem lovely and it’s a nice portrayal of a young single mum but the dad situation and the amazon wish list give me the ick. I reckon the dad is just stringing her along until someone better comes in, it seems like they are potentially back together at the minute of at least an fwb situation (I wonder how happy she really is with that)