Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Look Esme posts some tik toks then the new gf posts a pic with her and the baby daddy...

Reactions: 1
Oh Look Esme posts some tik toks then the new gf posts a pic with her and the baby daddy...

It’s definitely not a coincidence 🤨 Glad Esme feels better to come back now, she’s doing a lovely job it must be tough doing it alone with both so young

Reactions: 3
yeah, Maisie is a nasty little witch. Confirmed after she instantly uploads a video of her and the boyfriend when Esme starts posting again. I gave her the benefit of the doubt before (think we all did) but what a vile little girl, it’s so spiteful and mean spirited to do that kind of thing to try and upset Esme, who seems like a decent person and good mum, even if she is hung up over an idiot.

Reactions: 15
It was actually nice to see a vid of Esme talking at the camera for once. Instead of dancing and miming 😂

Hopefully she can rise above what Maisie’s doing.

Reactions: 4
It was actually nice to see a vid of Esme talking at the camera for once. Instead of dancing and miming 😂

Hopefully she can rise above what Maisie’s doing.
She should do more talking videos rather than the cringe miming!

Reactions: 3
The ‘don’t text me when you’re drunk” song over a video of a day in the life… coincidence? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really seems to be smashing it on her own with two young kids, fair play to her. I’ve noticed she doesn’t acknowledge any questions about their dad anymore.

Reactions: 14
She really seems to be smashing it on her own with two young kids, fair play to her. I’ve noticed she doesn’t acknowledge any questions about their dad anymore.
We love a growth mindset! I’m absolutely rooting for her. She deserved better, and although her behaviour was juvenile she does seem to be handling it better now and I think that’s genuinely so big of her.

Reactions: 12
I noticed that last week but I went back and looked again, is she deleting them?

Oh my god!!!

The full caption says thank you for using your daughters as a lie to cover it up. 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Do you know what, I’m actually shocked. Esme had us all fooled that she was so hard done by being by herself with 2 kids under 3, a premature newborn with health issues, clearly having daddy issues with Jordan moving on. WHEN ALL ALONG HE WAS LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE. I have 0 respect for either of them and they are really REALLY going to duck their daughters lives up if they carry on behaving this way. Poor Myla probably doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. And the fact he ASSAULTED her and punched her best friend? Maisie if you read this GET HIM DONE. Then we will see how much Esme struggles when she has no Jordan or his dick. bleeping pathetic that’s pissed me right off

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.