Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it? I don’t know her username to check lol
She must read this thread cos it’s been deleted 😂 was some vid about just take a drink and a clip o her crying … people commenting tit like ‘it will get better’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must read this thread cos it’s been deleted 😂 was some vid about just take a drink and a clip o her crying … people commenting tit like ‘it will get better’
Oh for duck sake they were together 5 minutes!

Reactions: 4
Re the gfs TikTok, I don’t think they’ve split up. I saw it before she took it down and she had “#depression” in the hashtags. I think it’s more likely that than she’s split up with super spermo

• Haha
I mean none of them come off well. Didn’t that new girl get with him whilst esme was pregnant? Just ew. I would 100% wait in that position after the birth to even consider dating a man in that position.

Reactions: 2
I mean none of them come off well. Didn’t that new girl get with him whilst esme was pregnant? Just ew. I would 100% wait in that position after the birth to even consider dating a man in that position.
The new mrs is only 20 and good looking. Plenty more fish n aw that jazz. Surely he’s not that much of a catch. I can’t imagine congratulating my partner on the birth of his child with another woman at any age.

I’d be interested to know what all of the parents make of it all.

Reactions: 9
Do the kids have his surname or hers? Octavia Bates definitely doesn’t sound good lol

• Haha
I will never understand giving the kids the dad's surname if you're not together. She's gonna do 95pc of the parenting and not have the same surname as her kids!? Nah.

Reactions: 14
I will never understand giving the kids the dad's surname if you're not together. She's gonna do 95pc of the parenting and not have the same surname as her kids!? Nah.
I think she’s probably giving the baby his name because Myla has his name, just so they have the same. Personally though, I wouldn’t. My toddler has my ex’s surname and if I had another one whether it was to him or someone else it would have my name, I’ve learned my lesson.

That name is dug shite. Doesn’t go with Myla at all and makes her sound like she’s trying to be posh, from her council flat 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That name is dug shite. Doesn’t go with Myla at all and makes her sound like she’s trying to be posh, from her council flat 🤣
Whilst I understand this is tattle and people are here to say their piece, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a council flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whilst I understand this is tattle and people are here to say their piece, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a council flat.
I disagree. I also think she’s got delusions of grandeur, thinks she is much better than she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I disagree. I also think she’s got delusions of grandeur, thinks she is much better than she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

She got her accommodation placement based on being a woman who was homeless and escaping a volatilerelationship.....mad.

Reactions: 3
She got her accommodation placement based on being a woman who was homeless and escaping a volatilerelationship.....mad.
Escaping who? The guy she’s had 2 kids with, or someone else. Weird she wouldn’t just stay with her mum considering they’re apparently close.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.