Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s calling her a sl*g but he’s the one who was doing the dirty. 😳

So many red flags here. Can’t believe we were all giving Esme credit for smashing it as a “single mum” she’s a joke and it’s an insult to those of us who are actually single mums!
this is what’s angered me. We ALL had her back and it sounds like she was shagging him when he came round for “contact”…knowing full well he had moved on! And was with Maisie!

She’s just as bad as him from the sounds of it. Maisie you are well rid and PLEASE report what assaults have happened to the police. Might actually wake the pair of them up if he does some time

Reactions: 4
He’s calling her a sl*g but he’s the one who was doing the dirty. 😳

So many red flags here. Can’t believe we were all giving Esme credit for smashing it as a “single mum” she’s a joke and it’s an insult to those of us who are actually single mums!
This is why baby mums get bad credit!! What a bleeping joke and there’s 2 innocent kids invovled. The man is not only abusive but Esme has been helping him live a double life. I hope Maisie is okay and Esme realises wtf she is doing

Reactions: 5
I never actaully have her credit for being a single mum there was always something off with her and always looked smug maybe a bit to smug in her videos and that is why. Lapping up the credit but having Jordan there as well. Hope he had showered and cleaned before jumping into bed with each girl, and more fool you esme for sleeping with him while he was with his gf too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
in all seriousness, I hope Maisie’s okay. She deserves so much more than getting dragged into this tit show for the rest of her life

Really trying to dodge the benefit fraud team isn’t she? Maisie said she caught them, I don’t think she’s just drove by her house and seen that Jordan was there. There’s more to it.

4130AEA7-BB64-427B-A599-71880F6602F2.png

Lol at Esme thinking that just because someone's had sex and produced two kids that they won't hit a woman. Is she an idiot or just naive?!

Also, trying to hide behind the kids is so low - especially when she clearly hasn't been considering them when involving herself in all this.

Reactions: 8
How come maisie has cropped messages also? She claims she has nothing to hide? Im not accusing just curious 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If Jordan did lay his hands on Maisie she needs to report it. If Esme has been sleeping with Jordan behind Maisie’s back to be smug about it then she needs to take a look at herself. If Maisie and her friends has been doing what esme has said they are little girls who need to grow up and act their age. THESE ARE ALL ADULTS there are 2 children invovled.

Jordan sounds like a nasty piece of tit but if esme is telling people to come fight at her home with her two children there because this has all happened over a man that calls girls slags 🤢

Reactions: 5
Why’s maisie deleting comments? I’m curious? It wasn’t just Esmes comment either she deleted tbf I understand esmes comment being deleted but others I don’t get?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.