Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I sincerely hope she is doing OK as parenting a newborn and a toddler is tough, however tiktoks only show a curated version of reality so I don't think she'll ever admit if baby daddy is doing his share or not.

Reactions: 1

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
She looks the happiest I’ve ever seen her in her last IG story but she must be absolutely cream crackered. Christ knows how she’s doing it.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
FYI I’ve reported two accounts that were spamming my comments with angry faces, and wondering why they couldn’t make threads.

bantersaurusrex

I began my access to nursing and midwifery when my boy was 2 and hes 6 now and i finally qualify in the summer 😌 it is possible but it is seriously hard. Emotionally and mentally challenging as a course in general but even more tough when you have a child! You have to have support. I’d have loved more children but I wanted my career to come first.. maybe after. I just hope he steps up when she’s ready to embark on that career!

• Heart

Allie101

Chatty Member
Why is she not entitled to her housing? I just don’t get it, so what was supposed to happen when she had nowhere to go? The kid would have been put in care and Esme on the street? And because they live in a council flat they’re not allowed to go on holiday. I’m sorry I’m just really confused at what people think single mums are meant to do, sit at home and not do anything because their housing is paid for so obviously they shouldn’t enjoy their life
Why would she be entitled to it if she could live with her family or partner ? Here where I am it's prioritised for people who literally have no other option (no support, no finances to afford to pay themselves etc)

Allie101

Chatty Member
Housing in this country is completely fucked but that’s another discussion lol.

I genuinely do not know how she’s going to find enough hours in the day to look after 2 very small children and keep up with other every day tasks/errands.
With all the support she has from her boyfriends family and her mum. She'll be fine .

Nixen

Chatty Member
Whilst I understand this is tattle and people are here to say their piece, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a council flat.
I disagree. I also think she’s got delusions of grandeur, thinks she is much better than she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

whoareyouu

VIP Member
What I want to know is why has EVERYTHING got to be plastered over social media lately?? Two children are caught in this and it’s all over the internet for everyone to see. I’m disgusted with both sides here actually.
I’m loving the drama because I’m obviously a bit sadistic but I totally agree with you. X