Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.

I feel sorry for the girls too. Not a great role model. & not a very stable set up. It must be really confusing for Myla too....albeit she is still very little.

Reactions: 1

Allie101

Chatty Member

She hated her step mum and made toxic videos about her. Now deleted.
I'd want her out too.
Also why couldn't she live with her mum or her boyfriends mum.....atleast she secured a stable home I guess. Although I private rented at 19....on a minimum wage job!

imsohungry

going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day 💀
Maybe she has some in? Kids are so different. My 5 year old lives for “picky bits” and a packed lunch is his dream and he costs us SO MUCH money in fruit. Like it’s worrying how much he eats but he doesn’t really like “proper dinners” so it all kind of balances out.

Wheras my 4 year old barely eats any fruit apart from her “fruit of the moment” which at the moment is satsumas - however she LOVES proper home cooked dinners so I know she gets her nutrition from there.

The adrenaline can be quite intense when you first have a baby. She's also pretty young and (from what I can gather) healthy/fit which also helps in recovery. I had 3 age 4 and under when my 3rd was born, to an extent you just have to get on with it.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
She did mention in previous tiktoks about meeting up with their friends, but that was in the summer and she’s not posted anything saying that recently :(

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I don’t believe in the protestant work ethic. I do not dream of labour. But she seems like a great mum so I wish her well with Myla and the new baby. I hope in the future she does well.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Housing in this country is completely fucked but that’s another discussion lol.

I genuinely do not know how she’s going to find enough hours in the day to look after 2 very small children and keep up with other every day tasks/errands.

hol20x

VIP Member
She posted on Instagram saying thank you for all the messages after her last Tik Tok and that a lot has been going on with “Tavia” and she’ll be back soon…

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Aw a Christmas time baby! I’m glad she’s here safe, I hope Esme keeps things mature now between her and baby daddy and they can co parent in a mature way again (without the random hook ups 😅)
The name is different I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it?!