Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allie101

Chatty Member
I wonder if she'll have any more children with Jordan?
I'd find it so challenging to live this lifestyle. Especially with new girlfriends and if they get pregnant too. Chaotic...

Reactions: 1

Littlehorse123

“Rooting for them”?? Sorry that’s weird 🤣

If I started talking to a guy and he mentioned his ex is currently pregnant with his second child but they’ve been split up for over a year, I’d run a mile. The maths would not be mathing.
Yeah but fair play to her for sticking around? i don’t know the girl or jordan but i’ve been reading up on tattle and followed her for a while and seems mature for the shit she has to deal with

Allie101

Chatty Member
Does anybody else feel really annoyed by the video she did about baby daddy’s contact? I do. “Although our coparenting has become a bit more complicated” no that’s life hun. People move on. Shagging your baby daddy is not coparenting. And now she’s had baby she’s like “couldn’t have done it without him holding my hand” mate you would of had to have give birth whether it was Jordan, a midwife or your mum holding your hand. Your baby was leaving your body regardless who was there. It’s really bugged me how she keeps on being so petty and disrespectful towards his partner.

Haha yes nothing is ever straight forward with her

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I think she saw another baby/their existing casual sex and co-parenting 'relationship' as her ownership over him. the way she refers to him as 'baby daddy' and has made petty tiktoks about how hes her childs father before and how she’s had him first or whatever scream that lol

I also think the fact she wanted it to work out is why she went so overboard on tiktok with dancey videos about how happy she is with how it was between them "co-parenting" when in reality no woman is happy with that, especially when child and feelings are involved. I don't know a single female who would be happy in said situation, but go off pretending Esme

Shes been mugged off either way, he lives his normal life 95% of the time and for 5% of it he plays dad and shes stuck with 2 kids and the dirty nappies unable to work or move up in her career with 2 very young kids and no support network to look after them while she works as we have seen ( she works at a cafe part time 1/2 days a week from what I’ve seen)
She is very close to her family, her mom has her daughter whilst she works and stuff.

Alohomora

Officially at my hospital trust it’s one parent only they sent a reminder text before appointments, nothing stopping you waiting outside the ward/appointment area and attending with her for support though

Nixen

Chatty Member
And funnily enough your grave will still be the same size 😂😂as I said, it’s tattle people are entitled to say their piece but to call her out on having a council flat makes you look a right twat, hopefully you don’t raise your child with that dreadful attitude
I’ll raise my child to do better than Esme. Or Myla and Octavia 🤣

• Angry