Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
When you Google her name it’s only Tattle that comes up other than stuff like Tik Tok stats, so I guess she’s talking about us when she says she’s struggling with stuff written about her online. 😬

Reactions: 1

Youarewelcome

Looks like October has thrush in her mouth but I’m sure if I comment that I’ll be called a hater and blocked.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Maisie doesn’t help herself by posting it online, it will all be used against them if they ever go to court and the fact Maisie herself stated he assaulted her and her friend would go against them. The fact Maisie and Jordan have assaulted each other and the photos Maisie posted of her ripping up his things, driving past esme’s flat and including writing “I love esme” on his clothes doesn’t exactly show the maturity does it. If you don’t trust your man, don’t be with him x
Where are these pictures 👀

Allie101

Chatty Member
For me it all just shows how much Esme has lied....
She said they were NOT together. Then the drama happened when they went to centreparks..."he's not my boyfriend"

Then all of a sudden a cheese "its not goodbye its just see you later "cuddly kissy couple just ended tiktok.....
Lies.
If we are confused imagine how confused her poor kids will be.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Her most recent two videos have seemed much more positive in tone. Hopefully it stays this way.
I hope baby number 2 is okay, she popped up
on my FYP and she mentioned baby is small. She really doesn’t need that (also I hope that it’s not to try and get attention 🙈)

Allie101

Chatty Member
I'm so confused ..she had the baby with him and confirmed they were not a couple and would be co parenting? When centre parks happened she said they were not together either....she said they didn't want to be together.

snowydays

Why did she get pregnant when she was just about to start that course? Irresponsible

What will she be like if her ex moves on? I feel like she is very naive.

Last edited:

xx3221

VIP Member
I feel like they’re just fwb that haven’t moved on & in turn they can take care of their child together in a healthy way

imalittleyellowfish

In fairness my husband didn’t come to any of my growth scans. This was very much pre Covid, but I had so many appointments etc he couldn’t take any more unpaid leave.
No that’s fair enough, I just find it strange that Jordan wasn’t with Esme for this? She’s had a pretty high risk pregnancy early on so you’d think he would be concerned to be there growth scans are pretty important in my view. Esme is very petite herself so it’s not surprising baby girl is slightly small. And they booked an early private scan to find out the gender so you’d think he’d attend all the free nhs ones? Just seems very strange.

My partner came to all my nhs scans and was allowed them all off work or work would work his shifts around the times of my scans as I had a high risk pregnancy with both my babies. Like he doesn’t care about her anymore. Found this on the new gfs tiktok. Must be nice leading a double life of party boy and part time dad 😂

Attachments

Zoepenguin

What was she doing with her life before she got pregnant? Fuck all. She doesn’t have any ambition or drive, or seem to know the meaning of hard work 🤷🏼‍♀️
In one of her YouTube videos she said she was going to go travelling but then got pregnant with Myla. Obviously I don't know Esme other than through her videos but compared to the likes of Julia (juliamollyandbella) she doesn't seem quite as mature and capable. I don't doubt she's a good mum but to be fair she has it quite easy compared to many others as she gets to pretty much stay home with Myla.

Melzzz

I hope she takes him to c s a he has an obligation to them babies not going out on the piss and holidays qbroad,you can't make a man be a good dad but you can make them financially contribute,and from what I can tell shes a hood mum to them children