Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
Ironically her best way of keeping him without a girlfriend would have been him actually have his child for regular periods rather than an hour at his mummy and daddy’s house. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2

hotstepper

Hilarious, I’ve had plenty to say about her in here if you look back. Insulting someone’s looks is a step too far.
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.

hol20x

VIP Member
One of her followers said she’s a fantastic role model. I’m sure she’s a nice girl but I’d hardly look up to someone in her position. :unsure:

Nixen

Chatty Member
Why are people using the fact he still lives at home as an insult? I moved out and now I'm renting, I wish I did stay at my parents longer so I could save for a mortgage.
Do you have two kids? If not then it’s not the same thing is it. Time for him to grow up (and start wearing a condom would be great)

KYLIE

VIP Member
Why do people delete negative comments? If esme can’t handle them then maybe social media isn’t for her or anyone for that matter
That’s not even negative 😂 she’s such a snowflake. The lip syncing TikTok’s are well out of the trends now anyway, just talk ffs.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
he is better looking than what I thought 😂 I wonder if she thinks this will bring him closer together with her. The new girlfriend must be so easy going as I would noway be ok with this 😮💨
She follows him on IG again so possiblé lol.

She looks good on her grid post. I can’t imagine I’d be the same if I’d just given birth 🤣 Wonder where they got Octavia from? Only person that comes to mind is Octavia Spencer.

That’s 1/4 Tik Tok babies I’ve been keeping up with arrived. Wonder who’s next.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I don’t think i’m posh but I also wasn’t stupid enough to get knocked up twice at 22 ✌🏻

• Angry

fantastix

going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day 💀

Last edited:

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I think it varies council to council but where I am children of the same gender are expected to share a bedroom up to aged 16! For opposite gender children its up to aged 10. So even if she'd had a boy it wouldnt mean she'd be entitled to a 3 bed. She isnt overcrowded with 2 kids sharing a room.

Imah

Chatty Member
Gosh knocked up to keep the baby daddy with all these problems
Just probably wasn’t worth it. Bless her hope she gets better soon

Allie101

Chatty Member
I don’t think I’ve been nasty I’m being logical, I don’t normally get irritated by the things I read on here, I’ve actually never commented on this thread before just scrolled through but to shame someone because they live in council housing has just blew my mind.

As I've said endlessly I LIVE on a council estate (!!!!) There is no shame. Our community is amazing here.
There IS shame about being dishonest to get a council house because so many people are in need of housing.

Reactions: 1

Zoepenguin

Even if a household is classed as overcrowded it can be a while until a suitable home might be available if you need/want social housing. I know a family of 7 in a 2 bed flat. Not many 4 bed houses in most places...

Any new tea or are u just saying x
just saying following her post of her and Jordan on instagram whilst she knows Esme is in the hospital with Octavia.
I think maisie is obsessed with the idea of being with a man with children and being a ‘stepmum’ she seems to have friends with children so probably wants this herself. I doubt she’d tolerate this behaviour from a man who didn’t have children but I think she’s fixated on playing stepmum and being like her friends. No wonder she’s got bad anxiety after everything that’s happened between them, she’s horrible but should do herself a favour and leave him.