Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loml? They’ve been together about 5 mins

But yeah I can see that winding her up, as it’s not like she’ll have a chance to go on a sunny holiday any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loml? They’ve been together about 5 mins

But yeah I can see that winding her up, as it’s not like she’ll have a chance to go on a sunny holiday any time soon.
they seem so happy much happier then esme could ever make him so i’m over the moon for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they seem so happy much happier then esme could ever make him so i’m over the moon for them
How can you possibly know that from looking at social media 🤣 you’re deffo either the new girl or the new girls best friend lol

Reactions: 27
“Rooting for them”?? Sorry that’s weird 🤣

If I started talking to a guy and he mentioned his ex is currently pregnant with his second child but they’ve been split up for over a year, I’d run a mile. The maths would not be mathing.

Reactions: 16
“Rooting for them”?? Sorry that’s weird 🤣

If I started talking to a guy and he mentioned his ex is currently pregnant with his second child but they’ve been split up for over a year, I’d run a mile. The maths would not be mathing.
Yeah but fair play to her for sticking around? i don’t know the girl or jordan but i’ve been reading up on tattle and followed her for a while and seems mature for the tit she has to deal with

Reactions: 1
Yeah but fair play to her for sticking around? i don’t know the girl or jordan but i’ve been reading up on tattle and followed her for a while and seems mature for the tit she has to deal with
IMO- I think she’s just really naive. Her and her friend making TikToks on the situation and deleting them isn’t very mature. Especially with 2 babies involved.

I think she’s flattered that ‘an older guy who’s ex is pregnant with his baby’ (obvs now said baby is born) is interested in her. I can’t see it lasting if I’m honest.

Reactions: 14
My heart actually does hurt for her. It’s really bleeping hard watching them be with someone else while your holding the kids and wondering where it went wrong especially with all the hormones of having a new baby. Maisie and her friends know what they are doing but equally so did Esme posting that video and keeping it up of them both.

Reactions: 18
‘I don’t know the girl or Jordan’

• Haha
I’ve been where Esme is and it hurts. I really hope she’s coping okay

Reactions: 12
My heart actually does hurt for her. It’s really bleeping hard watching them be with someone else while your holding the kids and wondering where it went wrong especially with all the hormones of having a new baby. Maisie and her friends know what they are doing but equally so did Esme posting that video and keeping it up of them both.
Same. I may post on here but I'm not a complete monster. I wouldn't wish hardship on a new mum who's struggling. One positive is she seems to have a good support system that doesn't include Jordan so hopefully her mum, auntie, sister etc will help her through.

Reactions: 9
Both girls are silly and naive. But he’s the master manipulator.

Esme thought he would come back once the baby was here and want to be a little family, but he didn’t. She knew that probably as soon as she got pregnant. But I don’t understand why you would want to be with a man who had a second child on the way with his ex.

He’ll dump Maisie or cheat ,come back and sleep with Esme, make her think he wants her back, then eventually move on and do the same to another woman. Best thing both could do would be to focus on themselves and their children (in Esmes case).

Reactions: 12
Yeah it all screams red flags. Isn’t he like 25/26 dating 20 yr olds one of which now has 2 kids? Idk it’s legal but odd to me. He still lives at home too!

Reactions: 11
Yeah it all screams red flags. Isn’t he like 25/26 dating 20 yr olds one of which now has 2 kids? Idk it’s legal but odd to me. He still lives at home too!
Yep because no woman his own age would go near him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted on her story that she’s had a bad day and she’s trying her best. She must not be getting much help!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She posted on her story that she’s had a bad day and she’s trying her best. She must not be getting much help!
It’s really sad to see someone struggle and have bad days but unfortunately this is the reality for some mothers. Some have absolutely no help or respite and do it solely on their own if the dad isn’t in the picture.

IMO it’s starting to sink in for her that “baby daddy” isn’t available as much as he was now a new girlfriend is in the picture. His kids should always come first, but he’s going to have to sacrifice some more of his free time for his girlfriend.

Reactions: 9
I know this ain’t no rave thread but after seeing her tiktok I really feel for her. She was stupid to believe any word he said but my god I think he strung her along and played her like a fiddle until a better offer came along. I just hope someone is looking out for her and supporting her.

Reactions: 30
The saddest part is she really did believe she would have the perfect family in the end. Oh Esme. I really do feel for her but she’s now left holding a newborn baby, a toddler and watching the baby daddy move on, go out every weekend, he’s even just booked a holiday with Maisie. I don’t understand why you’d have another baby with someone who you aren’t in a relationship with. Like babies are blessings but the circumstances were NOT ideal. Now she has 2 under 3 and that must be knackering. However, she knew what she was letting herself in for as for the videos they’ve all been bitchy towards one another. It’s about time Jordan steps up here and offers support to his baby mama and equally to his girlfriend. I don’t understand why he can’t have Myla for a night once a week. It would give Esme such a massive break and time to focus on Octavia. It’s heart breaking to see her cry but she needs to use this heart break to become such a strong independent woman for her girls and show Jordan and Maisie what she’s made of and that just because he’s with someone else SHE is still the only baby mama in his life currently and he needs to respect that.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.