Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else notice in her most recent tiktok she’s had her nails done? And eyebrows/eyelashes by the looks of it. For saying she lives “week by week” she’s doing ok🥲

Also, the lyrics. “Are you lonely?” I bet she’s missing Jordan being available at the drop of a hat. I say good on him for moving on. One of them had too. And I wish him and Maisie all the very best. Hopefully they’ll get a place together so that the girls can stay overnight to give Esme a break but I can see that causing WW3🥲 it’s such a toxic love triangle. This is the life she chose. Co parenting is NOT sleeping with your baby daddy. No way. I feel like she’s starting to wake up to the reality that is coparenting now. The fact that there’s boundaries. Which there should have been in the first place. Maisie seems (from what we’ve seen) very accepting of the fact he’s a dad. It’s Esme who has the problem because she can’t sleep with him anymore. I sincerely hope she’s doing okay but this is the reality. With her benefits Myla could be going to nursery 15 hours a week. That would give her a huge break and a routine of taking her to and from nursery and getting them all out of the house. It would do Myla the world of good too. She needs to face up that this is her life now

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thirst trap tiktok.
Such a shame. Yes Esme having a baby with ur ex who ur not in a relationship with won't be great for ur mental health. Especially when he then gets a girlfriend .

I remember her saying how she didn't fancy having multiple baby daddies and wanted another baby with him and vice versa.....few months later she was pregnant.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like she thought having another baby would keep him close and leave that door open to them getting back together at some point. I also think he knew this and took advantage. Its just a shame Esme was so fixated on them having the same dad, it's not the be all and end all. Shes young and attractive, I'm sure she would have met someone else no problem.

Sounds like she thought having another baby would keep him close and leave that door open to them getting back together at some point. I also think he knew this and took advantage. Its just a shame Esme was so fixated on them having the same dad, it's not the be all and end all. Shes young and attractive, I'm sure she would have met someone else no problem.

Think the dreaded trip to centre parks was a make it or break it.

Hopefully they won't have another together now

The nails/brows could’ve been a treat from someone else tbf. The nails look like press ons tho imo. But anyway aren’t they supposed to be short if you’ve a newborn (I could’ve picked that up wrong)?

I wonder what went down post Centre Parcs.

The nails/brows could’ve been a treat from someone else tbf. The nails look like press ons tho imo. But anyway aren’t they supposed to be short if you’ve a newborn (I could’ve picked that up wrong)?

I wonder what went down post Centre Parcs.

When u spend alot more time together cracks start to show. I guess it was probably the first time in a while they'd spend day in day out with each other and myla solidly

Thirst trap tiktok.
Such a shame. Yes Esme having a baby with ur ex who ur not in a relationship with won't be great for ur mental health. Especially when he then gets a girlfriend .

I remember her saying how she didn't fancy having multiple baby daddies and wanted another baby with him and vice versa.....few months later she was pregnant.
yes!!!!! I remember this well

Reactions: 1
Thirst trap tiktok.

How did she think it would be better with 2 under 2, especially if baby is BF and therefore needs to be allowed to feed as and when. Myla is unlikely able to understand that! I wonder if she thought he’d be at the birth and magically drop everything and she’d get her happily ever after? Thankfully she has support so she isn’t totally on her own!
Also I think she made a conscious decision to have another baby with him and that’s just like slapping a band aid on a burst water main.

Some single mums have no family support whatsoever, so she’s incredibly lucky to have such a vast support network. I really feel like she planned it. And they had way more than one night together aha. Look how often he was with her before he got with Maisie! Was in virtually every tiktok. And she was using and promoting the flo app so she would of known when she was ovulating etc. makes you wonder whether he even wanted another baby or whether she just did it and planned it, but she never expected him to move on which he has. God forbid if him and Maisie go on to have children. It will cause world war 3 with Esme 😂

Reactions: 7
She has untagged Jordan in her insta pics and unfollowed him again. I really hope she’s doing ok!

Well it was never exactly going to work out . I don't know why she thought it would be a good idea for her, for Jordan or for myla and the now here baby Octavia.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she has.
She needs to accept he’s moved on and that there’s now boundaries in place.
Also realise her own self worth and move on and find someone who is good for her! Or just be happy on her own cos that’s perfectly fine too.

Reactions: 7
Good. Otherwise she’ll be getting carried away and contemplating baby #3 with him. Hopefully she’s realised however harsh this sounds that he isn’t interested in being with her and she’s now going to concentrate on herself and her girls and see him as their Dad and nothing more . I just hope that when his current relationship ends he doesn’t go crawling back to Esme for more.. she seems silly enough to take him back but I’m hoping I’m wrong and she will tell him to stick it if he does.

Reactions: 9
Did she really say she lives week to week? A single parent on universal credit with 2 kids under 5 is not going to be broke!!

Reactions: 2
Did she really say she lives week to week? A single parent on universal credit with 2 kids under 5 is not going to be broke!!

Not to mention her fancy free apartment lol which were not allowed to mention.

Also she gets all the girls clothes at primarni and shops at Lidl.....super cheap and gets gifted tonnes of tit....

Reactions: 3
They seem like such a lovely couple! i’m defiantly routing for them! <3 i wonder rig Esme the psycho knows about this😳
BBCE10D5-8563-4645-A59A-D66DA8E7E0FC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I still don’t get the appeal of dating a man who was bleeping his baby mama around, leading her on and getting her pregnant again only to then go and date you mid-pregnancy?!

That wouldn’t make me think “yeah, this guy is going to treat me well” lol but oh well, this new gf is around 20 … got a lot to learn clearly. I wouldn’t waste my prime years on that situation

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.