Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope she is doing OK as parenting a newborn and a toddler is tough, however tiktoks only show a curated version of reality so I don't think she'll ever admit if baby daddy is doing his share or not.

Reactions: 1
Why do I feel like her most recent tiktok is an attempted power move again?? And trying to show her bum at the end whilst holding her newborn daughter…like yeah she looks good considering she’s like what 2 weeks post partum but some of us don’t! I definitely didn’t 😂 idk I get bitchy vibes from it

Has anyone noticed that NOTHING has been said about baby daddy either since the birth? He literally must never see his kids
I disagree, I think if he hadn’t seen the kids she would have been very publicly vocal about it.

Reactions: 4
I disagree, I think if he hadn’t seen the kids she would have been very publicly vocal about it.
She did say in a post earlier on though she doesn’t post about him anymore to avoid the “drama” it causes…plus she hasn’t put him in a tiktok for a while now other than a mention on Christmas Eve. I don’t know I get the impression that she’s on her own a lot of the time hence the need to post a video of her trying to look good and showing her arse whilst holding her two week old daughter

Reactions: 3
Why do people give their babies names just to never call them by it. It’s a horrible name and the nickname is even worse 🤣

Reactions: 8
Well she brought down the class of the family having 2 kids with the father she’s not with
Erm there’s some really problematic views in this thread towards status, single mothers, council houses. I get esme’s decisions are pretty crappy, but that’s more toward her children’s/her own well-being and the life she can have. Status should have nothing to do with it and shouldn’t even be considered

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she'll have any more children with Jordan?
I'd find it so challenging to live this lifestyle. Especially with new girlfriends and if they get pregnant too. Chaotic...

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she'll have any more children with Jordan?
I'd find it so challenging to live this lifestyle. Especially with new girlfriends and if they get pregnant too. Chaotic...
I don't think so personally. I could see him ending up with multiple baby mamas tbh, just seems the type!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.