Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do feel for her, she's not much older than me and I'm young. She's young & she thought she could have it all and that a baby would put a plaster over things. But it hasn't. Now she's single, he's elsewhere with his monthly fling, she's got 2 under 2 & it's all too much. I really hope someone in her vicinity is able to help.

As someone said above, he's the master manipulator here. He's pulled her along on this white picket fence fantasy & then left her as soon as another girl looked in his vague direction. He's everything I despise about men - and I despise a lot about men.

Reactions: 13
I know this ain’t no rave thread but after seeing her tiktok I really feel for her. She was stupid to believe any word he said but my god I think he strung her along and played her like a fiddle until a better offer came along. I just hope someone is looking out for her and supporting her.
I think so too and I’ve said before on here that he had the carrot dangling in front of her the entire time to get what he wants - sex and the “family time” on his terms.

I’m not sure that she has that many (if any..) friends..? on her Instagram she tends to just post her and the children. I do hope she has a support network and family, because it’s obvious that she isn’t a nasty person and deserves better than him.

I suppose we have all been a mug at some point for a man, some just end up with babies, not just a broken heart :/

Reactions: 9
I had two babies under two at the age of 22, I was a single parent too, it was hard going so I feel for her. Her latest video isn’t good, she thought they’d be a little family and he’s no with Maisie and she’s alone with two young children. I hope he’s doing his fair share because she doesn’t sound in a good place and needs support.

Reactions: 7
It’s actually really sad to see her admit that she thought they’d be a family in the end. I feel for her. I hope her mum is at least helping her.

Reactions: 18
I think so too and I’ve said before on here that he had the carrot dangling in front of her the entire time to get what he wants - sex and the “family time” on his terms.

I’m not sure that she has that many (if any..) friends..? on her Instagram she tends to just post her and the children. I do hope she has a support network and family, because it’s obvious that she isn’t a nasty person and deserves better than him.

I suppose we have all been a mug at some point for a man, some just end up with babies, not just a broken heart :/
He defo strikes me as a social media dad. The nice pics, the nice moments, none of the tit that actually goes with being a parent. Bet he’s slept soundly every night since both those girls were born.

I don’t think she has many friends, not anybody I’d describe as a ‘close’ friend. I just hope someone is there to try and support her even if she tries pushing them away. I don’t think she’s a horrible person, I think she was somewhat desperate to have another baby with Jordan because she sees him as a great dad and didn’t wanna risk any of her kids having a father like her own. Sad really. The worst part is he probably fed her the lie of being a happy family at the end of it and I bet that girlfriend hit her like a ten tonne truck.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just checked Maisie’s and Erin’s TikTok’s….both have recently posted videos of them crying. Erin is also a mum. Like, I know Esme started it with the whole video of her and Jordan…but the back lash from them was HUGE especially from Erin with the videos. She even hash tagged #teammaisie in one of them about us lot on here and tattle. Yet in one of Erin’s most recent ones she feels hard done by, she’s struggling, she’s being replaced by friends never gets asked to go out anymore etc…yet they’re the first to put Esme down. Like, this girl has just had a newborn baby. At least Erin has a partner she lives with and they juggle the child care between them! Honestly under 25 year olds are so bitchy it’s becoming a school playground. They should all just crack on and focus on their kids. I really do feel for Esme. And I believe Jordan has literally strung her along this whole time now. Long as he was getting what he wanted that was all that mattered

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how any of your defend this man, like surely he wasn’t telling her ‘if you get caught pregnant just know I’m going to dip’ he was absolutely selling her the fantasy family life

The new girl seems like she’s just happy in love young and naïve and it’s his responsibility to tell her to respect esme’s feelings for his daughters sake what if she has a depression spiral because of this cruel posting in bed going on holiday photos all over social media who’s going to be taking care of these girls? his ex just gave birth to his baby a few weeks ago.. imagine yourself in her position and just have the tiniest bit of respect what if they work out long term Myla and Octavia are never going to like a woman who intentionally caused their mother harm in such a vulnerable time of her life can you not just wait a few months it’s disgusting that he allows it

Reactions: 18
Esme sounds like she's been hit with the reality of her situation all at once. I hope she has support around her, I'm not a single mum but I have friends who are and they struggle enough with just one so I couldn't imagine Esme's situation of dealing with a toddler as well as a newborn, must be really tough. I hope she has finally seen the light that Jordan will never want the happy ever after that she wanted so desperately. I hope she takes the time to just focus on the girls and get herself in a healthier mindset. She seems like a nice girl and I'm sure when the time is right she will meet the right man for her. She's so young, she will be ok and I hope she knows that

Reactions: 7
She did mention in previous tiktoks about meeting up with their friends, but that was in the summer and she’s not posted anything saying that recently :(

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how any of your defend this man, like surely he wasn’t telling her ‘if you get caught pregnant just know I’m going to dip’ he was absolutely selling her the fantasy family life

The new girl seems like she’s just happy in love young and naïve and it’s his responsibility to tell her to respect esme’s feelings for his daughters sake what if she has a depression spiral because of this cruel posting in bed going on holiday photos all over social media who’s going to be taking care of these girls? his ex just gave birth to his baby a few weeks ago.. imagine yourself in her position and just have the tiniest bit of respect what if they work out long term Myla and Octavia are never going to like a woman who intentionally caused their mother harm in such a vulnerable time of her life can you not just wait a few months it’s disgusting that he allows it
T H I S. absolutely they will have no respect for a woman who allowed her “friends” to make crappy videos about their mum.

Reactions: 12
Don’t get me wrong I do feel sorry for her, I hate to think she’s struggling but what did she expect? Well I know the answer actually, she expected it to get him back and they’d be like she says a big happy family. It was obvious he didn’t want anything serious with her otherwise he’d of been with her after having Myla.
It must be difficult because I imagine if she moans to him about needing help or asking him to go round it’s taken in a negative way but I hope he sees she’s struggling and does the decent thing and steps up, he needs to go round and help her out - his kid should be his priority here and at the moment helping their Mum out a lot will benefit them massively. Is he mature enough to see that? Probably not.

Reactions: 14
T H I S. absolutely they will have no respect for a woman who allowed her “friends” to make crappy videos about their mum.
Thank you this!

the fact he’s with someone who isn’t even considering his children feelings it’s embarrassing for him; wonder how he’d feel if a man did this to one of his girls

Reactions: 4

Who’s defended him?

IMO- he comes across as a lazy f*ck boy who only takes his own feelings into consideration.

I do feel incredibly sad for Esme. I’ve been in the situation where you’re infatuated with someone, believe their lies and imagine yourself in a fairytale for it all to come crashing down. I do truly hope she has a support system. But it’s not anyone’s responsibility to prevent a “depression spiral” for Esme. The new girlfriend can post whatever pictures of them she likes. & this is not me defending her or him as I’ve said in a previous post she’s very immature and naive (and I don’t think it’ll last with Jordan). & for Jordan, his children should be his first priority, not Esme’s or his new girlfriend.

But Esme needs to set the best example for her babies. (TBH both their parents do) If it hurts her seeing Jordan move on she should block his social media accounts and those of his new girlfriend and just keep his number to discuss/arrange seeing their children.

Reactions: 6
how vile are Jordan and maisey and her friend. I’ve been no fan of esme, but the situation is disgusting

Reactions: 8
They seem like such a lovely couple! i’m defiantly routing for them! <3 i wonder rig Esme the psycho knows about this😳
View attachment 994858
she wouldn’t even be ‘pyscho’
Who’s defended him?

IMO- he comes across as a lazy f*ck boy who only takes his own feelings into consideration.

I do feel incredibly sad for Esme. I’ve been in the situation where you’re infatuated with someone, believe their lies and imagine yourself in a fairytale for it all to come crashing down. I do truly hope she has a support system. But it’s not anyone’s responsibility to prevent a “depression spiral” for Esme. The new girlfriend can post whatever pictures of them she likes. & this is not me defending her or him as I’ve said in a previous post she’s very immature and naive (and I don’t think it’ll last with Jordan). & for Jordan, his children should be his first priority, not Esme’s or his new girlfriend.

But Esme needs to set the best example for her babies. (TBH both their parents do) If it hurts her seeing Jordan move on she should block his social media accounts and those of his new girlfriend and just keep his number to discuss/arrange seeing their children.
Your the one defending him right now acting like he has no responsibility to protect his children’s feelings this will hurt them when they are adults and he doesn’t care

You don’t think it’s the fathers responsibility to a attempt to keep his children in a safe home and respect the woman who brought his children into the world? He just deserves to do her dirty and not care where the children are going if she needs help from that? Then what is his responsibility I’d say trying to protect your children from pain is the bare minimum a parent should do when they go through a breakup with the other parent, also it’s just human decency

• Haha
Reactions: 3

!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!
I can only guess he was filling her head witb all sorts about being a happy family and promising things. I doubt she had any idea he’d run and date a girl barely out of college whilst she was heavily pregnant. I hope whenever maisey is a pregnant woman she can reflect on the pain she would of caused esme during a time you should be looked after and treated with respect.

Reactions: 10
she wouldn’t even be ‘pyscho’

Your the one defending him right now acting like he has no responsibility to protect his children’s feelings this will hurt them when they are adults and he doesn’t care

You don’t think it’s the fathers responsibility to a attempt to keep his children in a safe home and respect the woman who brought his children into the world? He just deserves to do her dirty and not care where the children are going if she needs help from that? Then what is his responsibility I’d say trying to protect your children from pain is the bare minimum a parent should do when they go through a breakup with the other parent, also it’s just human decency
I didn’t get to finish ‘she wouldn’t be pyscho’ to be upset by this, she absolutely shouldn’t cause them any issues though they have a new relationship but it’d be upset

Reactions: 1
I really feel so bad for her at the moment and hope she’s got some support. I had a second baby when my first was a similar age to myla and it was a massive shock to the system. Her baby daddy is a right head I know he’s in a new relationship but he helped to create this baby so he shouldn’t be bleeping off on holiday this soon after they’re born and should be helping by having myla to take the pressure off a bit 😡 This can only make her stronger in the long run and hopefully she can see him for what he is now.

Reactions: 4
I really feel so bad for her at the moment and hope she’s got some support. I had a second baby when my first was a similar age to myla and it was a massive shock to the system. Her baby daddy is a right head I know he’s in a new relationship but he helped to create this baby so he shouldn’t be bleeping off on holiday this soon after they’re born and should be helping by having myla to take the pressure off a bit 😡 This can only make her stronger in the long run and hopefully she can see him for what he is now.
You’re so right! Has he found a baby sitter for this trip or just expecting esme to do it? Wonder if he’s even asked or just expected she will, wonder if she can do the same I’d book a girls holiday if I was her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.