Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for any of the adults in this situation tbh. It's the 2 little girls I feel sorry for

Reactions: 11
she wouldn’t even be ‘pyscho’

Your the one defending him right now acting like he has no responsibility to protect his children’s feelings this will hurt them when they are adults and he doesn’t care

You don’t think it’s the fathers responsibility to a attempt to keep his children in a safe home and respect the woman who brought his children into the world? He just deserves to do her dirty and not care where the children are going if she needs help from that? Then what is his responsibility I’d say trying to protect your children from pain is the bare minimum a parent should do when they go through a breakup with the other parent, also it’s just human decency
I am in no way defending him 🤣 🤣

As I said before. ‘His first priority should be his children’. There is no indication his children’s wellbeings and feelings are currently affected by his actions. If they are, then please report a safeguarding issue to his local authority

I’m pretty sure his children are safe with Esme and have a safe home with her. I do feel incredibly sad for her and it must be really tough for her. However much it hurts for her to see him move on there is nothing anyone can do to stop her feelings at the moment. It will be hard but she’ll eventually move on. The best thing for her to do is have a social media break and block Jordan and Maisie’s accounts if she hasn’t already and is looking at them frequently

Although I think Maisie is very immature for her age (and comes across as not a nice girl and quite spiteful) she can post whatever she wants. She hasn’t directly said anything about Esme. If she has please send me the link.

IMO he’s always came across as a half-arsed dad. Not having Myla overnight, still living with his parents. Red flags for me. The only change is now he has a girlfriend he’ll be using more of his spare time to see her.

None of us know their current dynamic. Only what we see from Esme’s TikToks. We even see on one of her videos she explained that her and him weren’t together when Octavia was conceived so it’s not as if he’s left the family home. He was never there to begin with.

But please, how on earth is having this view defending him?

Reactions: 2
This is the beauty of being a part time dad. It’s exactly that. You can dip in and out whenever you want. Esme has done the right thing by admitting she’s struggling because hiding it never does any good. But I hope he sees that and now steps up and supports her. They’ve coparented Myla so well, even if he was stringing her along, they were always happy and smiling for Myla and days out and stuff as a “family” even if they weren’t a proper family. And I get it, the demands of a relationship will have changed things, but it does not STOP you from being a dad. We don’t know the full picture, we only see what they post. But now I’ve seen Esme’s tiktok it’s put this situation into a whole new light. She’s a new mummy all over again whilst looking after a 2 and a half year old. Alone. Octavia was 3 weeks early and tiny. She’s doing night feeds with a newborn and day to day care of Myla ALONE. If he doesn’t step up now he never will. I hope to god Maisie gets pregnant and she lives with him, then he will see how hard Esme worked ALONE. Her girls will grow up seeing the sacrifices Esme made ALONE while “daddy” was off with his new bird. Hats off to you Esme, keep going

Reactions: 16
I have a little boy, who’s just turned one. I’m in a relationship with his father and it’s far far from easy. I struggle so much, daily a lot of the time. I’m sure there’s similar comments above but I can’t imagine how hard it is for her right now. Having a toddler to feed and run after then all the struggles any woman has with a new born. But doing it all alone, whilst he books holidays and goes on nights out without a worry in the world. It doesn’t seem as if she does have many friends, ofcorse I’m sure her mum and family are there for you but times like this I’m sure she could do with some good friends around ger

Reactions: 6

As I said before. ‘His first priority should be his children’. There is no indication his children’s wellbeings and feelings are currently affected by his actions. If they are, then please report a safeguarding issue to his local authority

I’m pretty sure his children are safe with Esme and have a safe home with her. I do feel incredibly sad for her and it must be really tough for her. However much it hurts for her to see him move on there is nothing anyone can do to stop her feelings at the moment. It will be hard but she’ll eventually move on. The best thing for her to do is have a social media break and block Jordan and Maisie’s accounts if she hasn’t already and is looking at them frequently

Although I think Maisie is very immature for her age (and comes across as not a nice girl and quite spiteful) she can post whatever she wants. She hasn’t directly said anything about Esme. If she has please send me the link.

IMO he’s always came across as a half-arsed dad. Not having Myla overnight, still living with his parents. Red flags for me. The only change is now he has a girlfriend he’ll be using more of his spare time to see her.

None of us know their current dynamic. Only what we see from Esme’s TikToks. We even see on one of her videos she explained that her and him weren’t together when Octavia was conceived so it’s not as if he’s left the family home. He was never there to begin with.

I completely agree she can post whatever she wants, but should she? It’s not difficult to just wait a couple months to post your these things, she’s just given birth her hormones are very different at the moment then what they would usually be they could give her that time, and I do not know how this could effect esme and neither do you? She seems from the small videos I see of her an incredibly capable mother who loves her children but why is he taking the risk that this could cause a downhill spiral for her? When he could in fact just keep it private for 60 days it isn’t hard.
My step mother bashed my mother her entire life that hurt me as child and if this continues it will hurt those girls and that is his responsibility as a father stop shifting it on to ‘esme needs to deal with her emotions’ if after months she’s still like this than fair enough but he should give her a few months to digest this after just giving birth

This is the beauty of being a part time dad. It’s exactly that. You can dip in and out whenever you want. Esme has done the right thing by admitting she’s struggling because hiding it never does any good. But I hope he sees that and now steps up and supports her. They’ve coparented Myla so well, even if he was stringing her along, they were always happy and smiling for Myla and days out and stuff as a “family” even if they weren’t a proper family. And I get it, the demands of a relationship will have changed things, but it does not STOP you from being a dad. We don’t know the full picture, we only see what they post. But now I’ve seen Esme’s tiktok it’s put this situation into a whole new light. She’s a new mummy all over again whilst looking after a 2 and a half year old. Alone. Octavia was 3 weeks early and tiny. She’s doing night feeds with a newborn and day to day care of Myla ALONE. If he doesn’t step up now he never will. I hope to god Maisie gets pregnant and she lives with him,

I literally agree with you on everything you’ve said but it’s not his responsibility to care about her feelings, they’ve had children together they’ll forever be in each other’s life and it will so negatively effect them if their parents hate each other and treating her this way will eventually make her hate him, the fact he flaunted his new relationship while she’s still barely recovered will cause some resentment which isn’t good for his children, its his responsibility to think of these things

This is the beauty of being a part time dad. It’s exactly that. You can dip in and out whenever you want. Esme has done the right thing by admitting she’s struggling because hiding it never does any good. But I hope he sees that and now steps up and supports her. They’ve coparented Myla so well, even if he was stringing her along, they were always happy and smiling for Myla and days out and stuff as a “family” even if they weren’t a proper family. And I get it, the demands of a relationship will have changed things, but it does not STOP you from being a dad. We don’t know the full picture, we only see what they post. But now I’ve seen Esme’s tiktok it’s put this situation into a whole new light. She’s a new mummy all over again whilst looking after a 2 and a half year old. Alone. Octavia was 3 weeks early and tiny. She’s doing night feeds with a newborn and day to day care of Myla ALONE. If he doesn’t step up now he never will. I hope to god Maisie gets pregnant and she lives with him, then he will see how hard Esme worked ALONE. Her girls will grow up seeing the sacrifices Esme made ALONE while “daddy” was off with his new bird. Hats off to you Esme, keep going

I didn’t mean to be so harsh, but I feel as though dads get this ‘he doesn’t need to protect her feelings she’s his ex, she knew who he was before she got pregnant’ type of thing all the time and its so overlooked women deserve time to get themselves back into a right mental space without adding extra emotional distress by the dads and I think he should take some responsibility in upsetting her intentionally if him and Maisie are forever why does it need to be posted now, he should take some responsibility as he made the baby also to let her have time to get her hormones normal first, and I personally think he isn’t considering how their mother crying in a car over this isn’t good for his girls they need a happy mum and he’s adding all this for no reason he could just wait

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I completely agree she can post whatever she wants, but should she? It’s not difficult to just wait a couple months to post your these things, she’s just given birth her hormones are very different at the moment then what they would usually be they could give her that time, and I do not know how this could effect esme and neither do you? She seems from the small videos I see of her an incredibly capable mother who loves her children but why is he taking the risk that this could cause a downhill spiral for her? When he could in fact just keep it private for 60 days it isn’t hard.
My step mother bashed my mother her entire life that hurt me as child and if this continues it will hurt those girls and that is his responsibility as a father stop shifting it on to ‘esme needs to deal with her emotions’ if after months she’s still like this than fair enough but he should give her a few months to digest this after just giving birth
If Esme is upset by seeing her ex go on holiday and having photos in bed together, that’s no ones fault. Postpartum or not. Anyone would be hurt seeing that. But unfortunately that’s life. Maisie is not responsible for Esme’s feelings. Jordan isn’t either. If they were full on making videos about Esme and personally attacking her then that would be a different story.

Personally, I wouldn’t post stuff like that after dating someone for only a few months, knowing the ex had just given birth to his second child. But I am not a naive 20 year old like Maisie. She’ll probably regret it when Jordan gets bored and moves on to the next young girl, I guarantee.

Although Jordan’s age and responsibility as a “father”, he’s probably not got the emotional intelligence to see how Esme is feeling. I reckon he’s narcissistic, so will only care about himself. Not his children. Not the new girlfriend. & not the mother of his children.

In an ideal world their new relationship should be private, Esme shouldn’t look at their social media unless it concerns her children and Jordan should step up and be an active father and they can co-parent sensibly for the children. But it’s not. And I’m not defending Jordan, I think he’s :poop:

I’m sorry you experienced that as a child so can understand completely your feelings towards Maisie. However unless she personally bashes Esme no one can blame her for Esme’s sadness that he’s moved on. If Jordan and Maisie’s relationship wasn’t on social media coupled with childish videos I reckon Esme would still be heartbroken. Just the thought of someone you love being with someone else is enough to have that affect.

Reactions: 5
If Esme is upset by seeing her ex go on holiday and having photos in bed together, that’s no ones fault. Postpartum or not. Anyone would be hurt seeing that. But unfortunately that’s life. Maisie is not responsible for Esme’s feelings. Jordan isn’t either. If they were full on making videos about Esme and personally attacking her then that would be a different story.

Personally, I wouldn’t post stuff like that after dating someone for only a few months, knowing the ex had just given birth to his second child. But I am not a naive 20 year old like Maisie. She’ll probably regret it when Jordan gets bored and moves on to the next young girl, I guarantee.

Although Jordan’s age and responsibility as a “father”, he’s probably not got the emotional intelligence to see how Esme is feeling. I reckon he’s narcissistic, so will only care about himself. Not his children. Not the new girlfriend. & not the mother of his children.

In an ideal world their new relationship should be private, Esme shouldn’t look at their social media unless it concerns her children and Jordan should step up and be an active father and they can co-parent sensibly for the children. But it’s not. And I’m not defending Jordan, I think he’s :poop:

I’m sorry you experienced that as a child so can understand completely your feelings towards Maisie. However unless she personally bashes Esme no one can blame her for Esme’s sadness that he’s moved on. If Jordan and Maisie’s relationship wasn’t on social media coupled with childish videos I reckon Esme would still be heartbroken. Just the thought of someone you love being with someone else is enough to have that affect.
It isn’t their fault it’s she’s upset we’re all cable of our dealing with our own emotions, but to completely absolve him from any responsibility of upsetting her and then negativity effecting his children I just don’t think is right we should hold fathers to higher standards, and also step mothers if this is for the long run she’s going to have to mature and esme to for the girls this ‘team Maisie’ stuff has to stop and I think as parent you should always worry how can this effect my children, he should tell her there’s no need to be posting this right now I want to respect the woman who just brought my beautiful daughter into the world I think that’s bare minimum and he obviously doesn’t care

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he’s ever taken Myla on holiday? I’ve followed Esme a long time and I don’t think he has? In fact he doesn’t seem to see her much at all (fully aware we only see what Esme shows us like) it just comes across like he’s only bothered about being a dad when he can go round to Esmes flat for takeaways and Disney+ 🤔

But now he’s going on holiday with the new gf of 5 mins? I think I’d be fuming if I was Esme.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I don’t like this guy 😒

Reactions: 13
It isn’t their fault it’s she’s upset we’re all cable of our dealing with our own emotions, but to completely absolve him from any responsibility of upsetting her and then negativity effecting his children I just don’t think is right we should hold fathers to higher standards, and also step mothers if this is for the long run she’s going to have to mature and esme to for the girls this ‘team Maisie’ stuff has to stop and I think as parent you should always worry how can this effect my children, he should tell her there’s no need to be posting this right now I want to respect the woman who just brought my beautiful daughter into the world I think that’s bare minimum and he obviously doesn’t care
You’re right Jordan doesn’t care & the “#TeamMaisie” thing is extremely weird and uncalled for and shouldn’t carry on.

However, if there wasn’t videos and pictures of Maisie and Jordan together Esme would still be heartbroken. If it was another girl and no Maisie she would still be heartbroken. It’s literally on her video “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family in the end”.

Honestly that was heartbreaking to read and I do truly hope she can move on. But it really isn’t Jordan’s responsibility to make Esme happy. Yes her current emotions might affect her children, but there’ll be times in life other situations will affect her and her children will see/feel it too. But unfortunately that’s life.

Jordan’s responsibility is to be a father and actively co-parent. He shouldn’t be held responsible for Esme’s feelings regarding his new girlfriends social media posts. At the end of the day they are all adults.

End of the day the girls need to come first to all. Esme clearly needs a hand and I really hope Jordan can step in and do that. She’s vulnerable now more than ever and he needs to support her. As someone said before, if the posts are bothering her she needs to block all social media accounts that bother her and keep contact between herself and Jordan purely to arranging contact for the girls and nothing more. He’s made his choice. But that doesn’t mean he can abandon the mother of his children and play daddy when he feels like it. If he doesn’t step up now he never will

You’re right Jordan doesn’t care & the “#TeamMaisie” thing is extremely weird and uncalled for and shouldn’t carry on.

However, if there wasn’t videos and pictures of Maisie and Jordan together Esme would still be heartbroken. If it was another girl and no Maisie she would still be heartbroken. It’s literally on her video “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family in the end”.

Honestly that was heartbreaking to read and I do truly hope she can move on. But it really isn’t Jordan’s responsibility to make Esme happy. Yes her current emotions might affect her children, but there’ll be times in life other situations will affect her and her children will see/feel it too. But unfortunately that’s life.

Jordan’s responsibility is to be a father and actively co-parent. He shouldn’t be held responsible for Esme’s feelings regarding his new girlfriends social media posts. At the end of the day they are all adults.
she’d always be upset no matter who it was and that is just life and it isn’t Jordan’s or Maisie’s responsibility to make her happy there responsibility is caring about his children if he is the ‘LOHL’ of whatever, and what they are doing isn’t going to make his children happy and that is his responsibility, you can live your life and move on and still be respectful to the other person you’ll have to co-parent with for the rest of your life and he isn’t and that’s his fault and I’ll hold him responsible for blasting this ‘I’m so happy’ to rub it in tit because he deserves to be held accountable for it, it’s gross I think the way he should’ve dealt with it was to wait a few months to show of his new amazing life they are really amping it up for now for no reason there’s just ‘that’s life’ and being intentional and that ‘team Maisie’ was just intentionally there to wind esme up and the kids don’t need it she needs to focus on them not this and that’s partly her fault for getting involved but he can easily say ‘don’t post that or I’m not staying in this relationship’ if there were no kids involved then I’d say like that’s how it goes but if this doesn’t stop now then imagine how a 15 year old myla will feel if her dads doing this and that’s his responsibility not to do that to her the internets forever and I’m sure she’ll find this upsetting and they should think of that before posting, I wouldn’t care if it was just nice photos of them but that team Maisie stuff just over stepped it being ‘just life’ for me that was intentional

They should arrange a set time for contact each week. He needs to split his free time equally with both the girls and Maisie. And she will need to respect that and support him in doing so. Instead of going out drinking at the weekend he could have Myla for a night. To give Esme one less thing to worry about. And where are his parents in all this? They could take Myla out for the day or something. It will do Myla good to have the structure of being in a routine with her dad to grow up knowing what to expect from him instead of him dipping in and out of her life when he can be bothered. As tired as she looks and as upset as she looks we all know she’s a good mum. And I know that how upset she is and how drained she is she will still be giving 110% to them girls, it’s about time we saw the same from him

Reactions: 6

Honestly that was heartbreaking to read and I do truly hope she can move on. But it really isn’t Jordan’s responsibility to make Esme
He’s upset her he should take responsibility for it and now keep quite for a little bit as respect to the mother of his child, like if someone drove their car threw your window would you be like ‘that’s how life goes sometimes’ or would you want them to be held accountable, I’m not saying that he’s responsible for her every emotion ever for the rest of her life I’m saying in this intense he is making a situation a lot worse for no reason with two small children involved and he is wrong for that and I’m going to say it’s his responsibility to know better he’s a full grown man he shouldn’t get to just say ‘it’s not my fault she’s upset’ like grow up be there for your children take some responsibility for this try and better your co-parent relationship because this is just going to absolutely ruin it and upset his children

He’s upset her he should take responsibility for it and now keep quite for a little bit as respect to the mother of his child, like if someone drove their car threw your window would you be like ‘that’s how life goes sometimes’ or would you want them to be held accountable, I’m not saying that he’s responsible for her every emotion ever for the rest of her life I’m saying in this intense he is making a situation a lot worse for no reason with two small children involved and he is wrong for that and I’m going to say it’s his responsibility to know better he’s a full grown man he shouldn’t get to just say ‘it’s not my fault she’s upset’ like grow up be there for your children take some responsibility for this try and better your co-parent relationship because this is just going to absolutely ruin it and upset his children
I’m sorry I really struggle to read these without commas and full stops. But essentially you think he should take responsibility for upsetting Esme and keep quiet in order to show her respect?

Without sounding harsh, she didn’t help herself sleeping with her ex and labelling it “co-parenting”. I really feel for her, I do, I wish I could give her a hug and tell her everything will be OK and this isn’t the end of the world. I hope she has good friends and a support system around her.

It takes two to tango. She is upset because she thought she would have the perfect family but he’s found someone else. It’s human nature. This type of situation happens all the time, no matter how upsetting it is it really is life. Life isn’t one happy plain sailing experience. The children are going to experience Esme being upset and struggle in a lot of situations. I know I’ve seen my mum upset and struggle.

Couples break up. Have children when they’re not together. Be “friends with benefits”. Get into new relationships. That’s life. It happens everyday. Cars don’t get driven through windows everyday, I’m unsure why you’re even comparing the two situations, they aren’t comparable I’m afraid.

We’re evidently going round in circles here. He’s clearly a narcissist and a half arsed dad, but he isn’t responsible to tell his new girlfriend to delete her social media or not post anything to keep his ex happy. He is responsible to be a parent, to actively see his children.

Like I’ve said before if you have a serious concern for the children’s welfare due to his actions please report a safeguarding issue to his local authority.

Reactions: 3
Bless her, I think a lot of us could see this coming unfortunately but it's still not nice to go through. I'd be hesitant about being too vulnerable on social media though, tiktok followers dont know her and aren't genuinely going to help her through this tough time. Better to confide in those actually present in her life and build up that support system of friends once she feels up to it. I say this as someone older who's been there having 3 little ones close in age and struggling with poor mental health.

I do feel for her and I’ve been in her situation. He was never really an active dad role with myla it seemed esme did all the running to make him see myla why would she then want another child with him he’s useless. Also she was tracking her ovulation days on an app maybe he’d told her from the start he didn’t want another child and that puts fathers in a sh*t situation if the mum still decides to go ahead in hope they’d change their mind

I feel for her a lot. I think she’s been incredibly naive but we mustn’t forget that it takes two to tango. And while he’s out clubbing and booking holidays with the new gf - she’s at home looking after the kids. Above all, I think Esme is a good mum and I hope she can move on and find someone who treats her and respects her how she deserves

Reactions: 8
Not to come to his defence or anything but I’d imagine the reason he’s still living with his mum is to save to buy. House prices are bonkers in that part of the country afaik so you’d need a large deposit. One would hope he’d make more of an effort with his girls once he had his own place (more space) but start as you mean to go on n all that…

Also good point about her always running to him. It’s always ‘I took Myla to her dad’s’ and never ‘Myla’s dad came and picked her up.’

Reactions: 9
Not to come to his defence or anything but I’d imagine the reason he’s still living with his mum is to save to buy. House prices are bonkers in that part of the country afaik so you’d need a large deposit. One would hope he’d make more of an effort with his girls once he had his own place (more space) but start as you mean to go on n all that…

Also good point about her always running to him. It’s always ‘I took Myla to her dad’s’ and never ‘Myla’s dad came and picked her up.’
Does he drive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.