Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 Hi Erin 👋🏻
Get your own tit together rather than getting involved in everyone elses

Reactions: 4
Why is Erin acting like we've been slagging off Maisie? 😂 If anything we've said nothing bad about the girl and rightly so, she must be an absolute saint to put up with this whole Esme situation because I sure wouldn't.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said the situation is childish… which it is. They should take their beef offline and make their accounts private if they don’t want comment! But I’ve never seen anyone belittle Maisie at all?
Musta taken your advice cos that ‘to my besties man’ Erin uploaded is gone

Reactions: 1
I thought this. Bless her. She was about 37 weeks when she was born though? Did well to make it to term
Does jaundice affect how far off term they get? My little boy had it too, he was 40 weeks and 6lb. Didn’t realise there was a correlation?

Hopefully it’s just a case of nurses visiting them at home for the heel prick tests and she doesn’t have to go back in hospital for treatment.

She looks the happiest I’ve ever seen her in her last IG story but she must be absolutely cream crackered. Christ knows how she’s doing it.

Just interested like but must be exhausting I presume. Probably shoulda phrased it better like do they feel they’re getting enough at that age.

My twins were 20 months when I had my newborn, it’s hard to spread yourself but luckily my baby was so good and literally slept all day and she also slept through the day. I was a single parent too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The adrenaline can be quite intense when you first have a baby. She's also pretty young and (from what I can gather) healthy/fit which also helps in recovery. I had 3 age 4 and under when my 3rd was born, to an extent you just have to get on with it.

I’m actual the most self concious person am actually so sorry if I pissed y’all off with my pervious post!
I salute all mothers! Gid on yis!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Myla seems a very content and calm child. I think if she has support from her sister and Mum etc (and baby daddy) it'll be relatively smooth tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am so sorry! Yis are all a good giggle. Sorry if av pissed yis aff.

Sorry am an actual hole! All of yis in this thread give me a gid giggle tbh …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do I feel like her most recent tiktok is an attempted power move again?? And trying to show her bum at the end whilst holding her newborn daughter…like yeah she looks good considering she’s like what 2 weeks post partum but some of us don’t! I definitely didn’t 😂 idk I get bitchy vibes from it

Has anyone noticed that NOTHING has been said about baby daddy either since the birth? He literally must never see his kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.