Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His girlfriend must be a saint because I wouldn’t be entertaining the tit show that is baby daddy’s life and I’m in my 30s.
this!! I wouldn’t stand for it either. But Maisie seems really respectful from what we’ve seen on social media. She’s more mature than Esme and Esme is the older one!

Reactions: 5
If anything I have respect for Maisie to be with someone who’s having a baby with someone else and I hope he treats her nicer then he seems to have treated and strung esme along. I hope they can all get on in the future which I’m sure they will! I don’t agree with people stalking and hounding her they aren’t celebrities it’s just a tik tok poster who happens to posted her messy situation. I definitely think the video of her and Jordan that esme posted needs to be taken down though. It’s not only disrespectful to Maisie but also incredibly immature and embarrassing for Esme. And trust me girl one day you will look back and cringe about it

Reactions: 7
If anything I have respect for Maisie to be with someone who’s having a baby with someone else and I hope he treats her nicer then he seems to have treated and strung esme along. I hope they can all get on in the future which I’m sure they will! I don’t agree with people stalking and hounding her they aren’t celebrities it’s just a tik tok poster who happens to posted her messy situation. I definitely think the video of her and Jordan that esme posted needs to be taken down though. It’s not only disrespectful to Maisie but also incredibly immature and embarrassing for Esme. And trust me girl one day you will look back and cringe about it
Think most of us feel the same way, if anything we’re all rooting for Maisie and think Esme has exposed herself as a jealous and immature little child.

Not sure how bestie has come to the conclusion we’ve been slagging off M, but who cares 👀

Reactions: 4
When Esme is over him and their situation she will look back and wish she hadn’t acted the way she did, pregnancy hormones definitely don’t help and to do it all publicly on a big platform.

I’ve said the situation is childish… which it is. They should take their beef offline and make their accounts private if they don’t want comment! But I’ve never seen anyone belittle Maisie at all?

Reactions: 8
Why is the friend obsessed with tattle? 😂 She must be secretly buzzing she’s been mentioned here to make so many Tik Tok’s about it… Swear barely anything has been said about Maisie or Jordan. We’ve spent pages arguing about bloody council houses ffs 😂

• Haha
Erin needs to concentrate more on her own kid rather than trying to get involved and stir tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
End of the day Esme started this beef. Don’t plaster your personal lives on social media if you don’t want it spoken about? She should not have done that tiktok but maybe if she hadn’t done so many vids about Jordan in the first place we all wouldn’t be so intrigued and invested. I don’t doubt his love for his daughters at all. The picture she put on instagram was beautiful of him holding Octavia. He looked so proud. But it’s how Esme has portrayed him that makes us all question him….he’s never had Myla overnight? Fair enough he works. My ex used to work full time and still had our child every other weekend overnight without fail. But then he moved on because let’s face it, if you’re just bleeping each other it’s not exactly a great situation. It’s not coparenting. Esme started all this with this tiktok and now Maisie’s friends are making #teammaisie videos….as well as constantly checking tattle. If you don’t like what’s being said don’t read it. Don’t post your lives on your socials. Personally I don’t think tattle is a toxic place. It’s what you make of it and how YOU portray yourself on your social media. You choose what to share and what not to share.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.