Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messenger msg from Maisie makes me laugh. ‘I’m going to make your lives hell prepare for what’s to come’. Girl are you 20 or 12. Channel that time/energy somewhere else.

Reactions: 10
Just really confused tbh. So have Jordan and Esme been together the whole time? they never broke up?

Just really confused tbh. So have Jordan and Esme been together the whole time? they never broke up?
I think they officially broke up not long after Myla was born. (I reckon it was Jordan’s decision though) and Esme has wanted him back all this time, she obviously thought sleeping with him and getting pregnant again would get them back together. But it obviously backfired.

Then when Jordan got with Maisie I think that spurred Esme on to try and win him back even more. Add some pregnancy hormones to the mix and = chaos. And by chaos I mean drama 🤣

A few people think they were still together but living apart for the benefits. But I don’t believe that. Jordan just wanted a shag and Esme let him because she obviously still had/has feelings for him.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Maisie, she’s a a young girl who has probably been very manipulated by Jordan

Reactions: 7
I looked her up her tiktok that came up doesn't show recent videos so I looked at the most liked under her name and a lot of them were about her wanting to have another baby with the other child's dad (same dads) and how they aren't together but good friends & then how this pregnancy was from a one night stand
It's so obvious she's always been madly in love with this man and I think she purposely got pregnant this time in the hopes they will be together and happy
I haven't seen anything of this other girlfriend yet so my opinion may change

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they’re all idiots. I also don’t think Esme is that good a mum, like everyone goes on about, if she was a good mum she’d worry less about shagging Jordan and wouldn’t have had the second kid, would have actually gone to study as she had planned and made something of her life! Yeah she feeds them and takes them on days out, is the bar for ‘good mum’ really that low? Good mum would be putting them first and not getting her hole ✌🏻

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why she has an issue with having a baby with a different man. I mean I’d rather have a baby with a man who loves me and would do anything for me and our children and be a loving family and create happy memories. Not esme she’d rather be a single mum to two young children just because they have the same dad who is a waste of space at the same time

Reactions: 16
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they’re all idiots. I also don’t think Esme is that good a mum, like everyone goes on about, if she was a good mum she’d worry less about shagging Jordan and wouldn’t have had the second kid, would have actually gone to study as she had planned and made something of her life! Yeah she feeds them and takes them on days out, is the bar for ‘good mum’ really that low? Good mum would be putting them first and not getting her hole ✌🏻
I agree. Just because she's well spoken and not chavvy people act like she's amazing. I think she's quite selfish tbh. OK maybe she got pregnant with Myla by accident but the responsible thing to do in that situation would have been to focus on establishing a career that will support them both, and I'm sure in time she would have met someone she was a better match with to have more babies with and be a stepdad to Myla. Instead she's chosen to have a second baby with someone who clearly has zero respect for her, and she's made it 10 times harder to better herself. Being a single mum by choice is a big decision and I honestly don't think she's properly thought it through, it's all about what she wants.

Yes, if Esme was loud mouth and chavtastic then people would be gunning for her. It's laughable she has people in her comments saying how wonderful it is that she had a 2nd kid with her "co-parent" baby daddy.... what a fat joke. The best thing she could've done was work, got her midwife qualification and focused on her first child. Instead she's now probably struggling with 2 kids whilst baby daddy Jordan is shacking up with new girlfriends or falling back on Esme because they have 2 kids and he knows she probably still likes him and will do anything if he clicks his fingers.

Reactions: 9
Guys!!
The plot thickens

How can Esme use the girls like that. Who Jordan is with is none of her concern
I was just coming here to post this! I’m not sure I believe that tbh. It’s all very confusing and contradictory, I don’t think anything maisie says can be trusted anymore than what Esme says!

Reactions: 13
Funny how Maisie went from accusing him of assault to saying he didn’t lay a hand on anyone.

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe Maisie’s story there. She knew what she was doing throwing the allegations around saying he punched her friend and is now backtracking on her lies when she’s realised that could have serious implications for multiple people.

I’m not entirely convinced about the second part either. She’s incredibly naive and dare I say it, stupid, if she thinks that her and Jordan could work after this saga.

Reactions: 13
interesting song choice there, had to be the exact same one as Esme used on her video about Jordan too didn’t it💀

I don’t know what to think anymore. I think at the heart of all this are them 2 girls and they don’t deserve for their mum to be stressed, or their dad, or whoever their dad is with. They need to try TRY and move forwards. And remember who is underneath all of this. I really think it’s odd how she’s suddenly back tracked on what she said the other day. I don’t know who to believe I just hope them 2 little girls are going to grow up unaffected by all this

Reactions: 2
So it goes from he’s an abusive pos to it’s all esmes fault.
What about Jordan? What about maisie?Yous aren’t at fault here? Having spats all over the internet and then going oh well we’ve sorted it out now. My five year old is more mature than this 🤦‍♀️

For gods sake, this Maisie girl was a tit stirrer from the start wasn’t she? Just an immature, stuck up little girl who has to put all of her business on TikTok. Seriously get off TikTok and grow up

Reactions: 11
Also say it’s true and esme did say this I can 100% see why, with the way maisie has carried on.

Reactions: 5
it’s been deleted now, but one of the comments was asking why she’d posted if not for followers and maisie just replied “she wanted me to” i.e. esme made her.

i don’t know what the fucks going on but they al need to grow up and get a legal custody agreement from the sounds of it. Esme can’t withhold her kids because she doesn’t like the new girlfriend and maisie just needs to grow up and stop broadcasting everything on social media tbh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.