Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I didn’t know that she had a thread here until her tik tok about it so that was pretty stupid of her 🤷🏼‍♀️
agree there’s bullshit going on, relatablehome is another ‘single mum’ on tik tok who has announced she’s expecting baby number 4 at the age of 22, unemployed and in 2 bed council flat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8

KYLIE

VIP Member
The new girlfriends friends commented asking her to delete it, yikes. Embarrassing for her making such a cringe video

• Haha

Loz93

Maisie put a story on Instagram showing a kitchen and saying “new house 🔑” you don’t think it’s her and Jordan’s house? That would be ridiculous 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
Yes she did, I’ve edited my post have a look above for what she put on her story.

Her grid post is just one of her holding the baby, then him holding the baby, then the baby covered in gunk. She said she came late last night.
he is better looking than what I thought 😂 I wonder if she thinks this will bring him closer together with her. The new girlfriend must be so easy going as I would noway be ok with this 😮💨

alloum

I can’t believe that TikTok she is such an idiot I actually feel no sympathy at all, deffo tried to trap him with another child (if they’re not together). I do believe she was committing benefit fraud at some point with him though even if she’s not now.

I wonder if she'll have any more children with Jordan?
I'd find it so challenging to live this lifestyle. Especially with new girlfriends and if they get pregnant too. Chaotic...
I don't think so personally. I could see him ending up with multiple baby mamas tbh, just seems the type!

katiex

I feel for her a lot. I think she’s been incredibly naive but we mustn’t forget that it takes two to tango. And while he’s out clubbing and booking holidays with the new gf - she’s at home looking after the kids. Above all, I think Esme is a good mum and I hope she can move on and find someone who treats her and respects her how she deserves

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
She gives people on benefits a bad name if she is behaving Fraudulently (I think she is) also can’t get over her moaning about tattle… if you don’t want negativity don’t put your life online esme love

Reactions: 7

imalittleyellowfish

Some single mums have no family support whatsoever, so she’s incredibly lucky to have such a vast support network. I really feel like she planned it. And they had way more than one night together aha. Look how often he was with her before he got with Maisie! Was in virtually every tiktok. And she was using and promoting the flo app so she would of known when she was ovulating etc. makes you wonder whether he even wanted another baby or whether she just did it and planned it, but she never expected him to move on which he has. God forbid if him and Maisie go on to have children. It will cause world war 3 with Esme 😂

sassybiatch98

At the end of the day, Jordan got into a new relationship weeks before his other daughter was due to be born. I couldn’t imagine what esme was/ is going though. I honestly think she’s doing her absolute best by those two little girls she has. She doesn’t need any shit with her baby daddies mrs.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Yeah she has.
She needs to accept he’s moved on and that there’s now boundaries in place.
Also realise her own self worth and move on and find someone who is good for her! Or just be happy on her own cos that’s perfectly fine too.

ell73949032838

I’m not sticking up for him and I don’t know the situation, but I think regardless Jordan will get stick for whatever he does. I’m sure he goes to work to support the girls, can’t just be off indefinitely to wait around outside the hospital if he’s not allowed in. For someone who doesn’t want any drama, liking indirect comments won’t help. I do feel for Esme for the fact that she’s very young to be going through all this, and very naive, but I don’t see the issue with him having a separate relationship when he made it very clear they wouldn’t be together after the baby was born, they weren’t together when she was conceived or when the Myla even came along
935A8E04-03F1-46B9-9298-0269EDFFC301.jpeg

• Heart

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
It’s all just so juvenile, I followed her for meal ideas etc not for ridiculous drama. I think it was all planned, for whatever motives she has, and whatever happens I hope she puts the children first! Openly saying you don’t work as a couple whilst being pregnant with his second child is going to stick around for a long time!

ell73949032838

If he had to pay maintenance I doubt he’d willingly have another sprog. I do think it’s odd he wasn’t in any gender reveal video or anything with her. I wonder if he’s as happy about it as she makes out .. being tied down with two children at such a young age by someone you’re not even with, both so naive. Not blaming Esme as it does take two to tango but they also could’ve taken precautions. I don’t know any ’co-parents’ that have sex. And with regards to the housing situation, so many comments from her followers (before she turned them off because people were seeing straight through her lies) saying her ‘baby daddy’ should move in when baby 2 is born. I had to stop myself replying to say that actually isn’t allowed as she will only have that flat due to being ‘homeless’ as she has said before, and a #singlemum

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Lol cringing at that last video....'haven't been together for a long time' but u was bumping uglies at least 7 months ago....
This poor baby coming into this mess...

Blueberrymuffin

She really doesn't like being told the truth, people are commenting what we're saying on here and her responses are "you don't know me" "I'm blocking you" so she's clearly very defensive about the subject of their "relationship"

sparklingdee

VIP Member
She's going to find herself reported for benefit fraud if she isnt careful, putting all this on tiktok. The baby daddy staying over but they arent in a relationship and now she's pregnant........ classic move that could land her in hot water!

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Think back, she admitted she’d been with him for 5 minutes when she got pregnant with her first baby. She got pregnant by accident whilst in a very casual hook-up. The fact she stepped up and made a good job of being a young mum and co-parenting with someone she wasn’t in a relationship with, was commendable.

But this Is where the respect ends. I remember seeing her say(can’t remember if it was a live or a video), that she wanted her kids close together and to share the same father. I remember thinking this was massively irresponsible and very immature.

If she’s playing little games now to try and get attention from a man who she basically used to get her “mumma” fantasy, then she should be pitied. She should spend more time concentrating on the reality of her situation rather than making videos. Support from tiktok followers means very little in the real world - they won’t be there to help you in reality Esme even if reading their empty nice words boosts your ego momentarily. Harsh but true I’m afraid.