Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

Has she just totally gone off the radar? She’ll have to come back at some point to beg for more Amazon wish list pressies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just really confused tbh. So have Jordan and Esme been together the whole time? they never broke up?
I think they officially broke up not long after Myla was born. (I reckon it was Jordan’s decision though) and Esme has wanted him back all this time, she obviously thought sleeping with him and getting pregnant again would get them back together. But it obviously backfired.

Then when Jordan got with Maisie I think that spurred Esme on to try and win him back even more. Add some pregnancy hormones to the mix and = chaos. And by chaos I mean drama 🤣

A few people think they were still together but living apart for the benefits. But I don’t believe that. Jordan just wanted a shag and Esme let him because she obviously still had/has feelings for him.

My heart actually does hurt for her. It’s really fucking hard watching them be with someone else while your holding the kids and wondering where it went wrong especially with all the hormones of having a new baby. Maisie and her friends know what they are doing but equally so did Esme posting that video and keeping it up of them both.
Same. I may post on here but I'm not a complete monster. I wouldn't wish hardship on a new mum who's struggling. One positive is she seems to have a good support system that doesn't include Jordan so hopefully her mum, auntie, sister etc will help her through.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I never knew she had a thread until she mentioned it on Tiktok lol, what a complete mug this girl is.

Here is what has/will happen - she thinks a pregnancy will keep him or attract him to commit to her. News flash, like most men, it won't. I think she's playing the chill co-parent card because he's drip feeing her hope that they'll get back together. Women don't usually jump into bed without that kind of hope or drip-fed idea that he'll commit. It's fine for now as some people have already mentioned as he isn't moving on because she probably gives him sex whenever he wants it. Once he does that co-parent relationship is going to go downhill fast. He clearly leads her on an she is too dumb to see so gets angry whenever anyone brings up the fact that having a baby with your 'ex' 'coparent' isn't the norm and it's making her face the idea that she is being mugged off, when she clearly still has feelings for him.

The man is free to go and live his life and pop in for 'dad time' and chuck her some money every so often while she struggles with a toddler and newborn and has totally fucked up any chance of a midwifey (or any other) career by getting up the duff again.

Well done I guess?

lauren62

Lol at Esme thinking that just because someone's had sex and produced two kids that they won't hit a woman. Is she an idiot or just naive?!

Also, trying to hide behind the kids is so low - especially when she clearly hasn't been considering them when involving herself in all this.

Reactions: 8

missprimrose

Hey Esme thought I’d pop you a message on here seeing as you’ve said you’ll pop along for a nice laugh.

How’s your day been Esme? Mines not been great, today I collected and dropped off food banks parcels for three of the families I support, of course the stuff in them isn’t enough so I topped it up with my own money (which I work hard for and come by honestly unlike you).

I’ve collected one of my service users from the police station because she was detained for stealing sanitary products, she can’t afford them you see being eligible for only the £30 per week pittance they give asylum seekers.

And I’ve just picked up a child of a service user from school because his teachers have noticed he’s eating out of other people’s lunch boxes or even worse the food hall bin.

This is what REAL poverty does to people Esme, these are the ripple effects of not having enough money to afford even the most basic of human rights.

Then we have you, gleefully and purposefully defrauding the benefits system. The very system that’s made for the most vulnerable of society. It is not made for grabby little girls who lie through their back teeth and pretend to be single to gain access to more money. Money that could be benefitting the people that truly need it.

You are utterly disgusting and I hope they throw the book at you when you’re caught, and best believe you will be thief’s always are on the end. Sort out your morals and do the right thing.
This breaks my heart how people have to live when others cheat the system

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Sorry but there’s no way he went for a day 😂 that’s a long drive for him to visit for a day. If he came and stayed for a couple of days or even the whole holiday why lie about it? It’s just weird

laylamich_

What if he’s just said to Maisie that esme has said that? The amount of men that lie about seeing their kids and blame the baby mum it’s not exactly impossible is it. If he’s barley been around for either of them since Maisie came into the scene Esme is entitled to boundaries

hol20x

VIP Member
I wonder what stunt Esme will pull out now ?
Just saw on her story that the baby isn’t putting on weight and the dietician is sending them to hospital again on Monday to stay.

Meanwhile daddy of the year is out drinking with his girlfriend…

lalalulah

anyone seen her latest insta story ? sorry but if you plaster yourself and your child and your personal life all over social media people are going to comment , she’s looking for sympathy it’s embarrassing. I actually used to quite like her thought she was a single mum it was always her mum or aunty who had Myla whilst she worked so thought maybe the dad wasn’t involved so had respect for her doing it all alone then for her to get pregnant by him … that’s when people started questioning her and she didn’t like it but she’s clearly lied somewhere down the line. Now people can see through her not as sweet and innocent as she makes out she is.

Blueberrymuffin

She makes me cringe so much when she mimes songs and writes the text on the video instead of just saying it. Especially with the stupid dances she usually does too

Trace

VIP Member
He was nw
I hope I'm wrong and I know you can't know the full picture from sm but I think this is the beginning of him losing interest in being a dad. Seen it happen to others I know multiple times unfortunately, it's easy to 'opt out' when you're not the primary carer. I can only hope Esme has a good support system as she will need it with 2 little ones on her own.
He was never really there for her. It seemed like she did all the running for him to have his kid because I bet if she didn’t she’d not see him for time. Not even sure he’s had her overnight either. But like you say you would never know the full picture just from social media

LalaLand93

Second hand embrassement.
He didn't want to be with her after the first kid what on earth made her think he'd wanna be with her after the 2nd kid

Trace

VIP Member
She’s doing the exact opposite to what she said she’d do if he moved on. She seemed really mature when she was doing stories on if/when he gets a new gf, but it was always obvious she was way more into him than he was her, visiting his house nearly every night for dinner is very odd he never looked after myla while she worked also seemed he never had her overnight either. I remember esme getting myla up to be at her dads for 5 in the morning so she could start work for 6 it was her family who always stepped in more than him considering they had a good “co parent” relationship always came across a bit messed up to me. She knew he’d move on they were never really together was she stil expecting to be visiting his every night for dinner and having him round hers or shopping together and family days out 🥴 she got herself way to deep into something that was never going to happen

KYLIE

VIP Member
Ikr! The second baby conceived whilst not together would be a monumental red flag to me. Doesn't matter how many of her tiktok commenters try to say it's a normal thing to do, it bloody isn't!
It’s always been weird that her comments have so many people supportive of such a weird and dysfunctional arrangement. I could tell a mile off as soon as he moved on it would end up being horrible for the kids and look what happened, mommy can’t sleep with daddy anymore and now it will be awkward and horrible for Myla. No more family days out because she’s busy posting sly comments on his girlfriends TikTok’s and posting throwback videos😂 Shock, i guess only people with more than 5 brain cells in the comments could see it coming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

imalittleyellowfish

Anybody noticed how she was alone at her growth scan? Partners are now allowed at hospitals to attend for scans etc despite covid still being here. Fathers are also allowed to take time off work to attend things like this. And you’d think if it’s a growth scan at 32 weeks he would of been there to actually see how his daughters doing? Seems strange that he wasn’t there to me.

• Sad

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Also having 2 under 2 sounds cute but it ain't hun....trust me ! Especially if you are on your own !

• Haha