Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allie101

Chatty Member
Just doesn't seem like they are compatible for whatever reason.
I hope esme learns that she doesn't HAVE to only have one baby daddy.
Especially given he doesn't want to be with her . That it's perfectly fine to meet someone new and maybe have babies with someone who wants to be with her. Blended families are way healthier than this set up

Reactions: 9

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Cracking joke Gail! Almost as much of a joke as Esme
Sad weirdos but they’ve been on here to see the updates 💀

the sad weirdos are the ones who go OUT their way to believe Tik tok people are their mates

imagine watching peoples videos and believing they are your friend then going out your way to defend them on their comments section and other websites LMAO these influencers couldnt give two shits if you die hun xoxo find someone in real life to care about x

Whittles10

I honestly can’t get my head around why you’d want to bring an innocent baby into the world given the circumstances? It’s weird.
It’s so selfish. And very, very irresponsible and immature of her.

Her followers seem to applaud her on being such a ‘mature head’, but anyone with an iota maturity about them would not bring another baby into a situation such as this. It’s very easy for dad to say ‘let’s have another’, but he still lives with mummy and only see Myla very sporadically as it is - what the hell does she think will happen when the new baby comes along? She’ll be left with the lions share of the work while dad of the year pops in every now and then. He also has the opportunity to meet someone else, and it won’t be pretty when he does. He’ll have new girlfriend, 2 kids, full time job and the clingy co-parent of the year to try and balance. In my view, Esme is definitely still in love with him, he doesn’t feel the same and she believes a baby will change that.

Bringing another child into a broken home from the start, especially with the situation as it is, is awful.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I cant... Im literally cringing at that tiktok that he will be her birthing partner why doesn't she just speak. Why mime stupid songs and type what she wants to say.

The comment section LOL people aren't thick.

laylamich_

I think Esme has done incredibly well. I know it’s not been smooth and she’s had her moments but after seeing how Maisie and Jordan behaved I think she’s put up with a lot! Raising 2 young children practically alone while he’s coming and going as he pleases must of been tough. I’m glad she’s starting to feel better!! If you see this Esme, well done keep doing what your doing!

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Not to come to his defence or anything but I’d imagine the reason he’s still living with his mum is to save to buy. House prices are bonkers in that part of the country afaik so you’d need a large deposit. One would hope he’d make more of an effort with his girls once he had his own place (more space) but start as you mean to go on n all that…

Also good point about her always running to him. It’s always ‘I took Myla to her dad’s’ and never ‘Myla’s dad came and picked her up.’

Marymoo13

I’ve never even watched this girl before but her TikTok hit my fyp and now I’ll probably keep up with the thread 🤣 oh how her plan backfired 🤣

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
She’s gone private and her comments are off again. Makes me laugh how in her latest video she commented saying she isn’t gonna read Tattle anymore then she captions the video “I’ll enjoy reading your comments after watching this”

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
Everyone saying Esme is a poor downtrodden mother entitled to her housing.
I literally don't know any other single mums who are eligible for council flats that go on holiday to centre parks......with their family and "baby daddy" .

• Haha

Bbang

This is exactly why I DON'T feel sorry for her. She's shot herself in the foot by being smug. You made your bed Esme so lie in it 👍
I’ll be honest at first I was on the fence about things, but the unfollowing him and I tagging him is nothing short of an admission of guilt. If you aren’t a couple living separately to maximise benefit entitlement then why would you feel the need to do that?

Bbang

I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!
Completely agree, I think he’s an absolute slimy scumbag who’s clearly loving the attention he’s getting from two girls. Only one is the mother of his children and it does very much seem like there isn’t much respect from him there. I mean he’s happy to sleep with her, be at her house 24/7, go on family days out but she isn’t good enough for anything else? I wondered if he’s been leading her on? Also I can’t say I see him do much parenting at all. He needs to be having Myla every other weekend at least so Esme can have a break.

I feel very sorry for Myla and her soon to be born sister stuck in this mess.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I know this ain’t no rave thread but after seeing her tiktok I really feel for her. She was stupid to believe any word he said but my god I think he strung her along and played her like a fiddle until a better offer came along. I just hope someone is looking out for her and supporting her.
I think so too and I’ve said before on here that he had the carrot dangling in front of her the entire time to get what he wants - sex and the “family time” on his terms.

I’m not sure that she has that many (if any..) friends..? on her Instagram she tends to just post her and the children. I do hope she has a support network and family, because it’s obvious that she isn’t a nasty person and deserves better than him.

I suppose we have all been a mug at some point for a man, some just end up with babies, not just a broken heart :/

Bec3007

VIP Member
The actual cheek she’s got to add gift cards to her wish list 😳 Along with an organiser that she can get from home bargs for £4 but it’s £14 on Amazon. She’s got no shame at all.

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I don’t even get why she’s made the video, she’s said for a long long time they weren’t together, so why is she so bothered, I don’t get the video she’s posted at all. She just makes herself seem so jealous and a bit obsessed if she’s been telling the truth and they haven’t been together (apart from to make the new baby)

Attachments

lolalou2516

The picture on the cliff when she’s wearing the hat & he's kissing her cheek looks helllla recent. All the others you can tell she looks younger

Zoepenguin

She pops up on my fyp every so often. Seems like her and baby daddy are living apart whilst still together to maximise benefits, or maybe its a fwb type of situation? Either way I think that'll be quite confusing for Myla as she gets older and give her a skewed perspective on relationships. She seems like a good mum otherwise but I agree she'll end up getting reported to the dwp if she isn't careful!