Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah she will defo be playing down baby daddy's involvement now, all about that single mum life... Only thing is the Internet and especially tattle doesn't forget!

Reactions: 4
Cracking joke Gail! Almost as much of a joke as Esme
Sad weirdos but theyā€™ve been on here to see the updates šŸ’€

the sad weirdos are the ones who go OUT their way to believe Tik tok people are their mates

imagine watching peoples videos and believing they are your friend then going out your way to defend them on their comments section and other websites LMAO these influencers couldnt give two shits if you die hun xoxo find someone in real life to care about x

Reactions: 9
Her mum acting the big shot like sheā€™s not embarrassed of her daughter bleeping up her life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211028_215405.jpg

Are her lips always like that? Or is that just a bad pic

Also I noticed she has the flo app linked in her link tree, I assume this is what she used to track when she was ovulating and just happened to sleep with the babies dad at that time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"nothing better to do" LOL some of us work full time Esme, can u say the same hun? didnt think so.

Reactions: 12
I do not get why she does that pose with her mouth. Sheā€™s not a bad looking girl but it does nothing for her??

I never knew she had a thread until she mentioned it on Tiktok lol, what a complete mug this girl is.

Here is what has/will happen - she thinks a pregnancy will keep him or attract him to commit to her. News flash, like most men, it won't. I think she's playing the chill co-parent card because he's drip feeing her hope that they'll get back together. Women don't usually jump into bed without that kind of hope or drip-fed idea that he'll commit. It's fine for now as some people have already mentioned as he isn't moving on because she probably gives him sex whenever he wants it. Once he does that co-parent relationship is going to go downhill fast. He clearly leads her on an she is too dumb to see so gets angry whenever anyone brings up the fact that having a baby with your 'ex' 'coparent' isn't the norm and it's making her face the idea that she is being mugged off, when she clearly still has feelings for him.

The man is free to go and live his life and pop in for 'dad time' and chuck her some money every so often while she struggles with a toddler and newborn and has totally fucked up any chance of a midwifey (or any other) career by getting up the duff again.

Well done I guess?

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s all just so juvenile, I followed her for meal ideas etc not for ridiculous drama. I think it was all planned, for whatever motives she has, and whatever happens I hope she puts the children first! Openly saying you donā€™t work as a couple whilst being pregnant with his second child is going to stick around for a long time!

Esme is not thinking long term at all, she's only young and could have waited to have another baby with someone she's actually in a relationship with and who would be more present for Myla. Instead 2 innocent kids have to grow up in this hot mess of a situation where baby daddy gets to have his cake and eat it and dip in and out of being a dad when it suits him. Also sets a really poor example for her 2 daughters, I'm sure she wouldn't want them to be treated like that in the future...

Last edited:
She clearly has daddy issues of her own though so youā€™d think sheā€™d want better for her own kids than whatever this fucked up ā€œfriends with benefits so i can claim benefitsā€ arrangement is

I think she got pregnant again to basically keep him close to her as I reckon he was perhaps getting with someone else or something. Sheā€™s the one left with two children on her own, sheā€™s stupid.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.