Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gone private after being caught out lying about centreparcs? Just like she blocked and untagged him on Instagram when called out?

That’s what a guilty person does, why is she behaving like she’s got something to hide?

Reactions: 13
She’s gone private and her comments are off again. Makes me laugh how in her latest video she commented saying she isn’t gonna read Tattle anymore then she captions the video “I’ll enjoy reading your comments after watching this”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t turned her comments off on YouTube yet. I just hope she gets everything that she deserves.

Reactions: 1
Esme so you dont live with your "ex" but he's round your house all the time, you magically somehow conceived a baby with him and he's on holiday with you? Oh but he lives "with his Mum".... haha. Pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gets called out for banging her ex and falling pregnant - goes private and turns off comments

Gets called out for the holiday - goes private and turns comments off

Do we see the pattern here? EVERY TIME she’s called out on something suspicious she goes on the instant defence. If she wasn’t guilty, why not just continue with her day and laugh away the comments? You can’t have a decent size following and be that much of a snowflake, it just won’t work!

Reactions: 16
Gets called out for banging her ex and falling pregnant - goes private and turns off comments

Gets called out for the holiday - goes private and turns comments off

Do we see the pattern here? EVERY TIME she’s called out on something suspicious she goes on the instant defence. If she wasn’t guilty, why not just continue with her day and laugh away the comments? You can’t have a decent size following and be that much of a snowflake, it just won’t work!
She also untagged and unfollowed the baby daddy so people couldn’t find him. 👀

Reactions: 2
Wow I can’t believe she unfollowed and untagged her babydad 😂 got something to hide esme hun? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also untagged and unfollowed the baby daddy so people couldn’t find him. 👀
She’s embarrassing herself at this point. Maybe she should just step away from tik tok and enjoy her family life in peace and quiet 🤣

How she can be shocked with all this come back I don’t know, she must be stupid. Liars always get found out and when you’re posting obvious stuff online that people are going to catch you out for. How does she think that her situation won’t raise eyebrows or have people asking questions? Either be private and don’t put your life online or if you do want to maybe don’t lie about stuff!

Reactions: 4
Esme so you dont live with your "ex" but he's round your house all the time, you magically somehow conceived a baby with him and he's on holiday with you? Oh but he lives "with his Mum".... haha. Pull the other one.
I find it hilarious that a father of two lives with his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still private and not posting, comments switched off. How will she get weirdos buying her kids everything they need now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she get pregnant when she was just about to start that course? Irresponsible

What will she be like if her ex moves on? I feel like she is very naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg HELLO didnt know this thread existed. She pissed me off from when she had the amazon wish list up and was giving her kid presents from randomers on a daily basis. What is that gonna teach the child? Has she made her tiktok private too? I still follow her mwHahahaha 🕵️‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.