Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit different to the cocky replies she was making when she first announced the pregnancy

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I even believe her to be honest?

She’s either trying to cover up their relationship because so many people caught her out or he’s genuinely dumped her and she’s finally got it through her head a baby won’t keep a man.

The cynic in me says it’s the first one 👀🤨
Come to say the same. She’s still with him.

Reactions: 5
The picture on the cliff when she’s wearing the hat & he's kissing her cheek looks helllla recent. All the others you can tell she looks younger

Reactions: 9
She screams jealous young girl to me. He's moved on so she makes a video about it and getting the 'our girls' in there.

She seems the type of if I don't want you as a partner but no one else should have you, really does make me think she got pregnant on purpose

Reactions: 6
Second hand embrassement.
He didn't want to be with her after the first kid what on earth made her think he'd wanna be with her after the 2nd kid

Reactions: 8
I think he has moved on, I suspected this was coming. I don’t think she will make his new relationship easy either, I sense he will be getting calls everyday when she has the new baby. Very silly of her to get pregnant again, but I think that was a sort of trap too.

Imagine being in a new relationship with him and esmes little love tik toks pop up on your fyp, oh the shame 😂

Reactions: 10
The caption says he’s moved on but has he really or is she trying to throw people off the benefit fraud scent?

Reactions: 5
Babies don’t make anyone stick around and you shouldn’t think they will make someone either

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Absolute cringe, the state of her! I hope her daughters have more self respect when they grow up.

I don’t believe he’s met someone new either. What sane 22 year old girl is going to want to get with a guy who has 1 kid and 1 on the way?

Actually he’s 25 apparently but I still stand by that

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think he's still with her tbh. Comments are back on on that video and a few mention another girl by name...

Reactions: 1
New girlfriend is Maisie… Maisie if you google her and find this, come join us but also sack that loser off. You don’t need to be a step mum in your early 20s and you don’t need that mess Esme in your life!

Reactions: 12
Lol cringing at that last video....'haven't been together for a long time' but u was bumping uglies at least 7 months ago....
This poor baby coming into this mess...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.