Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you don’t have another baby with someone who doesn’t want you Esme. Of course you’re going to feel lonely. She’s so young she should have waited to meet someone else to start a family with who actually loves her and wants to be with her and doesn’t just see her as a baby making machine or someone to sleep with when they feel like it. She was so silly to ever think this would work

Reactions: 14
This is why you don’t have another baby with someone who doesn’t want you Esme. Of course you’re going to feel lonely. She’s so young she should have waited to meet someone else to start a family with who actually loves her and wants to be with her and doesn’t just see her as a baby making machine or someone to sleep with when they feel like it. She was so silly to ever think this would work
Lol I know, I ran to tattle when I saw that vid

Reactions: 4
It's a shame she's feeling like that but it's a situation of her own making and deep down she knows all the fawning tiktok comments in the world aren't going to make her feel better. People can harp on about life choices all they like but bringing kids into the world is a big deal and choosing to do it alone isn't something you should do flippantly. Best thing she could do at this point is stop seeing the girls' dad as a friend (with or without benefits!) as its only going to end in heartache for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thing is she looks a fool she was being all cocky making those stupid dancing videos to the songs saying no one knows what they’re talking about etc but she’s the one lonely now so we were all right ?

Reactions: 13
The truth hurts I suppose, and trying to get validation from tiktok is a surefire way to feel empty. She might delete the negative comments but she can't stop people having an opinion...

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s doing these ‘lonely’ videos so people can back off her about the whole situation, it’s pretty obvious she’s with the dad and she’s doing it for the money

Honestly that video just makes me think even more getting pregnant by him was an attempt to get him back properly or stop him from moving on. She’s making herself look really, really stupid.

Reactions: 18
I really hope she’s at it here.
Surely if he’s moved on with someone else she’s not gonna be happy his ex is making sentimental tiktoks with pics for her 56k followers.

Reactions: 15
If her ex has moved on with someone else, then she’s so disrespectful. She’s the mother of his children and THATS IT. It really doesn’t give her the right to be making videos about her ex if he’s in a new relationship.

Not so sweet now are you esme hun? If that was another girl doing it to her she would be labelled a home wrecker.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure I even believe her to be honest?

She’s either trying to cover up their relationship because so many people caught her out or he’s genuinely dumped her and she’s finally got it through her head a baby won’t keep a man.

The cynic in me says it’s the first one 👀🤨

Reactions: 16

She’s either trying to cover up their relationship because so many people caught her out or he’s genuinely dumped her and she’s finally got it through her head a baby won’t keep a man.

This is what I came to say aswell. I think its a cover up to save herself being labelled a fraud!

Reactions: 5
Has everyone else seen her latest tiktok!! He has apparently ‘moved on now’. How must his new girlfriend feel about her making a cringy tiktok of all their relationship pics, never mind his baby on the way with her😭😭 she defies belief, no respect for his new partner clearly.

I think your first theory too.
In fact I *hope* so purely cos it would be less messy for the wee girls.

Omg her recent video..so she did fall pregnant to keep him around. How is he going to explain to his new girlfriend that his ex is pregnant and making these Tik Toks of him?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.