Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg HELLO didnt know this thread existed. She pissed me off from when she had the amazon wish list up and was giving her kid presents from randomers on a daily basis. What is that gonna teach the child? Has she made her tiktok private too? I still follow her mwHahahaha 🕵️‍♀️
HELLO THERE!!!! 😉

I find the whole concept of Amazon wish lists for little children very uncomfortable and unethical.

Reactions: 7
Seeing how much her wee girl got for her birthday was there a need to put toys on the wishlist?

Reactions: 3
Has she just totally gone off the radar? She’ll have to come back at some point to beg for more Amazon wish list pressies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon the assumptions on this thread weren't too far off the mark and she got paranoid!

Reactions: 8
Used to follow her for meal ideas etc but as soon as she announced baby number 2 I sensed ridiculous drama coming and unfollowed. Absolutely she did it on purpose, she even did a video about how she wanted to give her daughter a sibling and she would LOVE for them to have the same dad.

Reactions: 4
Her baby daddy’s probably dumped her or found a new baby mumma 🤣 she has to start speaking again now so she can start making an Amazon wish list for the baby made by immaculate conception 🤣

Reactions: 6
I've only just found this thread! I used to follow her and like her posts. Then came the beggy wishlist and the stupid childish dance announcing her pregnancy. Didn't include shagging the ex in her daily routines then 😂 I commented that she's careless and irresponsible and she blocked me. She clearly planned it, the chances of getting pregnant from 1 night are low. Obvious she planned the correct day. Mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She asked on Instagram if she should start posting on Tik Tok again. 🥴

Reactions: 2
She asked on Instagram if she should start posting on Tik Tok again. 🥴
No 🙄 just concentrate on being a good mum, keep their identity and private life private ffs! What is it with all these people not giving two fucks about their kids privacy? Anything for attention and being adored 🙄

I’ve got a feeling she’ll come back, play the sympathy card, wont mention baby daddy anymore and will be back to hash tagging single mum again…

Reactions: 9
The girl commented #singlemumsrock then apologised if it came across offensive as she knows Esme co parents. Esmes comment seems as though she’s finally realised having a second won’t get him back or tie him down ...
Or she’s trying to throw people off thinking she’s committing benefit fraud.

Reactions: 5
Knew she’d be back. Couldn’t possibly provide for her kid(s) herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.