Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow poor tavia really needs to get her heart surgery, I hope she gets her in soon I really feel sorry for esme! She seems to be on her own a lot and I’d be so worried being alone and seeing my baby struggling like little tavia is! She really needs to keep calling the hospital and pushing for that appointment, surely if a baby is struggling like she is they need to get her in very soon!

Reactions: 4
Wow poor tavia really needs to get her heart surgery, I hope she gets her in soon I really feel sorry for esme! She seems to be on her own a lot and I’d be so worried being alone and seeing my baby struggling like little tavia is! She really needs to keep calling the hospital and pushing for that appointment, surely if a baby is struggling like she is they need to get her in very soon!
I think the consultant is trying to get the operation asap. Poor baby. Esme must be absolutely exhausted, not only looking after a sick baby but also an energetic toddler.

Reactions: 3
I hope they are really trying! She seems to be doing great but I bet she’s exhausted mentally and physically, I hope the baby dad comes round often and helps her out.. I feel really sad for her and the baby after seeing her 2 recent tiktoks

Reactions: 2
I hope Tavia gets the operation she needs soon. She's doing an amazing job with both girls considering she's basically a single mum.

Reactions: 6
You can tell in the voiceover she’s done in a recent TT that she sounds totally deflated.

• Sad
You can tell in the voiceover she’s done in a recent TT that she sounds totally deflated.
It must be exhausting, constant worry about your baby (I know every one worries but knowing her heart problems and not gaining weight would scare any one!) I really hope they do her heart surgery asap! Surely she must be an emergency x

She said on her Instagram that’s she should be getting a call with a date soon as they now see her as a priority. Surely she needs this surgery in the next couple of weeks, she really can’t get worse bless her! I was tearing up at her last tiktok about her symptoms, must be horrible for esme to see her baby go through that!🥲

I've just went to look at her latest tiktoks. So sad I hope little tavia gets her surgery soon 💔 its hard enough being a mum when your kids are unwell with a virus never mind a heart condition, I just couldn't even imagine the worry she must have. Hope she has plenty of friends and family for support

Reactions: 1
I’m really hoping baby girl gets her operation soon! Esme is doing fantastic and seems to be coping relatively well despite the terrible worry. Fingers crossed she does! Sending lots of healing thoughts to Octavia ❤

She popped up on my FYP today, had me cringing that she felt the need to do the miming to a song over such a serious topic but how sad that Octavia is so unwell. Sending her every positive thought.

Reactions: 9
I really hope the girls dad is helping out behind the scenes, it always just seems to be her mum and sister. He seemed to good when Myla was smaller and now he’s nowhere to be seen unless they are purposely keeping it off social because of the Maisie situation

Reactions: 7
Her tik toks are bleeping sad to watch at this point. Praying her girl recovers

Reactions: 6
She had a good little routine with Myla and now she's constantly in and out of hospital with the baby. Poor Myla must be so confused. It's not fair on any of them.

She breaks my heart at the minute. I can’t even imagine how she’s feeling and I really hope someone has given her a hug lately because I feel like she just needs to know someone cares about her as well. It’s just so sad 😞

She popped up on my FYP today, had me cringing that she felt the need to do the miming to a song over such a serious topic but how sad that Octavia is so unwell. Sending her every positive thought.
I feel this.
I’ve been away from this thread for a while but the tiktok she did today REALLY pushed my buttons. She did the “lions and tigers and bears trend” and anybody notice how she posed, played with her hair and cocked her head? Almost in a flirty way. And then it changed to being scared of Tavia’s surgery tomorrow? She definitely did not look scared in that video. Almost like she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting. She’s also hashtagged #2under3 I swear Myla is 3 now?
Don’t get me wrong the situation is absolutely horrific and I really hope Octavia is going to be fine I really do but I can’t help but feel like she’s loving the attention…
Someone also commented that she’d been at the hospital herself with her own child and had seen Jordan there with her. Which is nice to know he actually cares as she went from consistently talking about him and defending herself with the whole Maisie saga to nothing. I just really hope she’s not using her platform for attention. Someone even said they wanted her to reopen her wishlist and it’s had like 60 odd likes. Which is a lovely thing but I just hope she’s grateful and not using her current situation for attention which she has definitely done in the past especially when baby daddy was moving on with all them videos

• Heart
I feel this.
I’ve been away from this thread for a while but the tiktok she did today REALLY pushed my buttons. She did the “lions and tigers and bears trend” and anybody notice how she posed, played with her hair and cocked her head? Almost in a flirty way. And then it changed to being scared of Tavia’s surgery tomorrow? She definitely did not look scared in that video. Almost like she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting. She’s also hashtagged #2under3 I swear Myla is 3 now?
Don’t get me wrong the situation is absolutely horrific and I really hope Octavia is going to be fine I really do but I can’t help but feel like she’s loving the attention…
Someone also commented that she’d been at the hospital herself with her own child and had seen Jordan there with her. Which is nice to know he actually cares as she went from consistently talking about him and defending herself with the whole Maisie saga to nothing. I just really hope she’s not using her platform for attention. Someone even said they wanted her to reopen her wishlist and it’s had like 60 odd likes. Which is a lovely thing but I just hope she’s grateful and not using her current situation for attention which she has definitely done in the past especially when baby daddy was moving on with all them videos
Yes it’s all a bit juvenile and odd isn’t it?! I follow another mum who has twins, one of whom has been in hospital following a severe seizure and has possible brain damage. She was clearly devastated and kept breaking down but made a brief, factual video and asked for people’s prayer. They’re only a couple of years apart in age but the maturity difference was astounding. I’m sure it’s just her coping strategy but I don’t think the girls want to look back at this when they’re older. It’s quite an invasion of privacy.

Yes it’s all a bit juvenile and odd isn’t it?! I follow another mum who has twins, one of whom has been in hospital following a severe seizure and has possible brain damage. She was clearly devastated and kept breaking down but made a brief, factual video and asked for people’s prayer. They’re only a couple of years apart in age but the maturity difference was astounding. I’m sure it’s just her coping strategy but I don’t think the girls want to look back at this when they’re older. It’s quite an invasion of privacy.
im so glad you saw It from how I saw it! it is juvenile. Like documenting what she ate in the hospital? When all everyone on tiktok wants to know and see is how Tavia is doing. I get it’s hard for her but you’d think she would barely be on her phone? And concentrating on looking after herself and spending time with Tavia/seeing Myla whenever she can. Not making daft videos of her playing with her hair etc. now she’s going to be inundated with comments, insta messages, asking for updates. I’d personally hate that and wouldn’t of even said that she was having the surgery tomorrow. You’d give an update after? Like you say could be her coping strategy I don’t know but she really needs to mature now. All this is for all the world to see and no doubt the girls will go looking when they’re older and think why did mum do that…

Reactions: 1