Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed her and Erin are no longer friends unless Erin just doesn’t post about her anymore😂 while we are on the subject of Maisie haha
Ye I mentioned this a while ago cos I noticed it too! All videos with Maisie are gone, they don’t follow each other on IG and I’m sure Erin slightly altered her tattoo behind the ear (they got matching ones). Wonder if she got sick of the toxicity.

Can we take a moment to appreciate Myla’s hair! Absolutely beautiful. Tavia is looking so healthy since she had her op - they all are. I bet Myla being in nursery 2 days a week is a welcome break for Esme to spend time catching up on the chores and spending quality time with Tavia as well. They’re all looking so well - well done you Esme x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we take a moment to appreciate Myla’s hair! Absolutely beautiful. Tavia is looking so healthy since she had her op - they all are. I bet Myla being in nursery 2 days a week is a welcome break for Esme to spend time catching up on the chores and spending quality time with Tavia as well. They’re all looking so well - well done you Esme x
I think she does brilliantly on her own with them. I’d be very proud of her if she was my daughter.

Reactions: 3
I think she does brilliantly on her own with them. I’d be very proud of her if she was my daughter.
100%. She’s done so well with everything she’s had on and by the looks of it she’s done the majority if not all by herself. Should be very proud!

Reactions: 2
taking from her latest insta story Jordan doesnt help out. what a c*nt. 2 gorgeous girls there, Esme has done an amazing job so far and if she sees this, it does and will get better!!!

Reactions: 3
my heart breaks for this poor girl. she’s is doing an amazing job, being the same age as her I knew for certain I wouldn’t be able to open. The father seems a waste of space (unless he is behind the scenes but from Esme's stories it seems different)

Reactions: 4
Clearly the dad does duck all or else she'd at least be able to get a full nights sleep occasionally! What an hole.

I’d be interested to know if he actually does anything except the “fun” stuff. Certainly it doesn’t look like it, from the way she or he portrays himself online. Poor girl needs someone to properly step up!
I’m wary of judging though because my fella’s ex makes him look like the good time parent but she’s the one who’s made it that way.

on his story he’s out drinking!! Honestly crazy the poor girl doesn’t get a break, surely he should be taking the girls for a few hours on the weekend so she can do a food shop, tidy the house and have a nap and a bath atleast, I’m assuming he may not be confident with tavias tube feeding or something as he used to have myla at the weekend but maybe he’s an ass and thinks he only had to have her for esme to go to work!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
on his story he’s out drinking!! Honestly crazy the poor girl doesn’t get a break, surely he should be taking the girls for a few hours on the weekend so she can do a food shop, tidy the house and have a nap and a bath atleast, I’m assuming he may not be confident with tavias tube feeding or something as he used to have myla at the weekend but maybe he’s an ass and thinks he only had to have her for esme to go to work!!
Ugh imagine having the stones to post that as well 🙄 such a catch

I don’t believe he’s ever been a great Dad that was hands on all the time, she used to show him having Myla but only for afternoons and stuff at his parents house but at least it was better than nothing. I really hoped he was being there for her through all this but now I’m not so sure. He seemed to be happy to be around more when she was sleeping with him, now she’s not (I’m presuming) he’s not interested. He’s probably realised two kids (plus one who’s needed a bit of extra care) is hard work. He needs to seriously grow up!!

Can we ever rely solely on what we see on the socials though? Esme used to big up their coparenting so much and since the Maisie saga barely said a word about him. She’s openly admitted that having Tavia/another baby with Jordan would end up in her having this perfect family and it’s honestly not turned out like that at all. I really do believe they were sleeping together and then as soon as she found out she was pregnant again he ran for the hills and picked up Maisie on the way. Which opened a new can of worms, plus the pressure of having a baby with a heart condition is terrifying and it’s so much easier for him to just be the part time fun dad. Esme has to do all the hard stuff like the night feeds, taking Myla to and from nursery twice a week, endless appointments and hospital trips. I’m half hoping for her own sake that she doesn’t end up returning to work if she can afford to just be purely on benefits and hopefully maintenance from the girls dad. Because that may just make her worse. I hope she doesn’t return to work until Tavia is at least off the tube feeds, at least then Esme may be able to relax a bit more. I think she has a supportive family from what we do see on her tiktok, it’s nice that she meets friends during the week as well and Myla at nursery now will give her a bit of a break, she may even increase it to more than 2 days in the new year as Myla will be starting school next September. She’s smashing single mum life though and them girls will only thank her for it in the future, and notice how absent daddy was. Which will be his own fault that he wasn’t more present - not Esme’s x

Reactions: 7
I watch Esme on TT and also follow her on Instagram but don’t know too much about her. Is anyone helping her? This is a lot for one single mother to take in, is the father helping? I hope she gets professional help because stuff like this can often lead to PTSD and extreme mental health issues

Reactions: 1
I watch Esme on TT and also follow her on Instagram but don’t know too much about her. Is anyone helping her? This is a lot for one single mother to take in, is the father helping? I hope she gets professional help because stuff like this can often lead to PTSD and extreme mental health issues
Maybe go and read her other thread to get some back ground info. The baby daddy (Jordan) used to see her a lot when it was just Myla…this then lead to baby number 2. Esme has openly admitted she hoped another baby would lead to them having the perfect little family unit as they used to coparent so well after separating when Myla was born. He then met another girl, Maisie, when Esme was pregnant with Tavia. This caused a lot of upset and drama, as Jordan seemed to be spending more time with Maisie. So from what we saw on social media, their coparenting started to deteriorate. He wasn’t in her videos as much etc as I assume the new gf took up a lot of his time and she used to post videos of them going out drinking etc. From what we’ve seen on her socials her family is very very supportive, I believe her mum helps out a lot. She doesn’t speak to her dad. She got a lot of hate when announcing her pregnancy - which to a degree is understandable as she very much portrayed being #singlemum on benefits and working the weekends. So to have another baby with the person she’s not even with came as a bit of a shock to a lot of her followers. Jordan was present at Tavia’s birth, but it became apparent very quickly that Tavia wasn’t quite right with her health and this then lead to doctors/hospital trips. Which from what we’ve seen, Jordan hasn’t been a part of. With how her insta story’s have been recently I don’t think he’s helping out much. I really do believe it would help her more if Myla was at nursery maybe 3/4 days of the week instead of 2. As she can catch up on sleep when Tavia naps during the day and use the time for herself a bit more. Plus it will get Myla more prepared for school rather than just doing the 2 days a week. And maybe help Esme get into a more established routine - also ready for when Myla starts school as from next September she will have the school run to do twice a day 5 days a week.
I really do feel for her now. It’s been a hell of a journey. I think she has reached out about her mental health as she did do a video/insta story about her reaching out for more support with her health visitor etc. It must be so hard for her x

I just hope she’s claiming maintenance off the dad and working out her finances, as I really don’t think returning to work would do her any favours with how crappy he seems to be at helping out

Maybe go and read her other thread to get some back ground info. The baby daddy (Jordan) used to see her a lot when it was just Myla…this then lead to baby number 2. Esme has openly admitted she hoped another baby would lead to them having the perfect little family unit as they used to coparent so well after separating when Myla was born. He then met another girl, Maisie, when Esme was pregnant with Tavia. This caused a lot of upset and drama, as Jordan seemed to be spending more time with Maisie. So from what we saw on social media, their coparenting started to deteriorate. He wasn’t in her videos as much etc as I assume the new gf took up a lot of his time and she used to post videos of them going out drinking etc. From what we’ve seen on her socials her family is very very supportive, I believe her mum helps out a lot. She doesn’t speak to her dad. She got a lot of hate when announcing her pregnancy - which to a degree is understandable as she very much portrayed being #singlemum on benefits and working the weekends. So to have another baby with the person she’s not even with came as a bit of a shock to a lot of her followers. Jordan was present at Tavia’s birth, but it became apparent very quickly that Tavia wasn’t quite right with her health and this then lead to doctors/hospital trips. Which from what we’ve seen, Jordan hasn’t been a part of. With how her insta story’s have been recently I don’t think he’s helping out much. I really do believe it would help her more if Myla was at nursery maybe 3/4 days of the week instead of 2. As she can catch up on sleep when Tavia naps during the day and use the time for herself a bit more. Plus it will get Myla more prepared for school rather than just doing the 2 days a week. And maybe help Esme get into a more established routine - also ready for when Myla starts school as from next September she will have the school run to do twice a day 5 days a week.
I really do feel for her now. It’s been a hell of a journey. I think she has reached out about her mental health as she did do a video/insta story about her reaching out for more support with her health visitor etc. It must be so hard for her x

I just hope she’s claiming maintenance off the dad and working out her finances, as I really don’t think returning to work would do her any favours with how crappy he seems to be at helping out
Thank you for taking the time to recap for me, appreciate it. Will go back and read some more. I really hope she’s ok, her two little girls are gorgeous

Wondering if she went pumpkin picking with Jordan today as she didn’t show who she was with - if so, looks like they had a lovely time either way. Can’t get over how big Myla is now!

She posts on IG stories more than anything else. Seems to be constantly exhausted which is a total sin.

Reactions: 1