Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m now watching her stories/vlogs with the hope of seeing him appear. Just to know that she’s getting a bit of relief. I ken she was a bit immature (especially with that vid about him) but she’s completely ceased mentioning him now. Trying to rise above it then you’ve Maisie making those daft videos.

Reactions: 3
Im sure Oct had tests done a few weeks ago about a load of different things. must be the results from that

She's just posted on her story that she sits up most of the night watching the baby cos she's so anxious. I really feel for her, she needs some sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for her with her baby being poorly. Does the dad have nothing to do with them anymore?

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for her with her baby being poorly. Does the dad have nothing to do with them anymore?
He went to peppa pig world with esme and myla for mylas birthday, but I don’t think they get on as well as they used too considering they still don’t follow eachother on Instagram still if that’s anything to go by! I hope he does as much as he can and helps out double what he used to now considering they have now got 2 children together and one being unwell🥲

Reactions: 1
He must not be doing an awful lot if Esme isn't even getting any sleep cos she's up watching the baby all night like she said in her story the other day.

Reactions: 5