Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im so glad you saw It from how I saw it! it is juvenile. Like documenting what she ate in the hospital? When all everyone on tiktok wants to know and see is how Tavia is doing. I get it’s hard for her but you’d think she would barely be on her phone? And concentrating on looking after herself and spending time with Tavia/seeing Myla whenever she can. Not making daft videos of her playing with her hair etc. now she’s going to be inundated with comments, insta messages, asking for updates. I’d personally hate that and wouldn’t of even said that she was having the surgery tomorrow. You’d give an update after? Like you say could be her coping strategy I don’t know but she really needs to mature now. All this is for all the world to see and no doubt the girls will go looking when they’re older and think why did mum do that…
Like, if it helps her feel connected to the outside world she could do a little update video, or share some clips if she really must. She could even speak about the shows she’s watching and books she reads. But what it looks like to me is someone selling their sad story for views, especially with the trend videos. I deliberately unfollowed ages ago but she’s on my FYP due to hashtags. She’s also exposing where she and her vulnerable child are constantly

Reactions: 3
Like, if it helps her feel connected to the outside world she could do a little update video, or share some clips if she really must. She could even speak about the shows she’s watching and books she reads. But what it looks like to me is someone selling their sad story for views, especially with the trend videos. I deliberately unfollowed ages ago but she’s on my FYP due to hashtags. She’s also exposing where she and her vulnerable child are constantly
No I get that completely. She shouldn’t be saying where her or her girls are tbf. It wouldn’t take much for someone to be waiting outside the buildings etc. Especially with such a huge following. I think she enjoys the attention. She seems to have always been the same. Don’t get me wrong it’s her choice what she shares on social media but she shared her toxic relationship with her dad and his gf, showing a really lovely coparenting relationship that went tits up soon as he got a gf and she realised having another baby wasn’t the answer to keeping him, the back lash from that with the constant love triangle and drama, and now posting about her poor little girls health problems. I just don’t understand people that show anything and everything to get more views. Like you say she may well want to feel connected but why do trends? To your daughter having open heart surgery in a trend where you put things your scared of and not even looking scared? Why do all the hashtags? Why tell us all about the surgery? What if something god forbid goes wrong? It comes off as desperate. Telling the world where you are anybody could turn up pretending to be a family member etc. I feel for her I honestly do but she’s so immature with how she goes about things

No I get that completely. She shouldn’t be saying where her or her girls are tbf. It wouldn’t take much for someone to be waiting outside the buildings etc. Especially with such a huge following. I think she enjoys the attention. She seems to have always been the same. Don’t get me wrong it’s her choice what she shares on social media but she shared her toxic relationship with her dad and his gf, showing a really lovely coparenting relationship that went tits up soon as he got a gf and she realised having another baby wasn’t the answer to keeping him, the back lash from that with the constant love triangle and drama, and now posting about her poor little girls health problems. I just don’t understand people that show anything and everything to get more views. Like you say she may well want to feel connected but why do trends? To your daughter having open heart surgery in a trend where you put things your scared of and not even looking scared? Why do all the hashtags? Why tell us all about the surgery? What if something god forbid goes wrong? It comes off as desperate. Telling the world where you are anybody could turn up pretending to be a family member etc. I feel for her I honestly do but she’s so immature with how she goes about things
No I do too, she is a frightened little girl essentially but she’s playing games in a grown up world and I worry about the safety of her and O, as if they weren’t in enough danger. There are ways to explain what you’re going through and making dance videos/miming over a popular track/doing a trend and hashtagging everything isn’t it for me. When Julia made her video a couple of days ago the contrast was striking and she’s not that much older than Esme.

Reactions: 1
No I do too, she is a frightened little girl essentially but she’s playing games in a grown up world and I worry about the safety of her and O, as if they weren’t in enough danger. There are ways to explain what you’re going through and making dance videos/miming over a popular track/doing a trend and hashtagging everything isn’t it for me. When Julia made her video a couple of days ago the contrast was striking and she’s not that much older than Esme.
Exactly. It’s sad really. She should be focusing on her daughter not trying to gain more followers from it! Let alone sharing where they are

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It’s sad really. She should be focusing on her daughter not trying to gain more followers from it! Let alone sharing where they are
I take a very dim view on anyone who uses their kids for views, discloses their whereabouts, and broadcasts intimate details to followers. We only have to look at the case of Wren Elenor to see how fast that’s got out of hand. It takes no time for these sickos to download her videos.

seems like tiktok is a strange outlet for emotional support/attention etc for her. i've never seen her mention a friend outside of her family and the baby dad is a deadbeat bum, poor girl. can't help but feel a bit sorry for her really in this situation

Reactions: 11
Hope the baby had her surgery today and all went well. I think Esme feels lonely and isolated which is why she posts the tik toks. Can't really blame her, doesn't seem like the dad is bothering.

Reactions: 9
If the dad is not helping out through this difficult time he is an absolute waste of space

If the dad is not helping out through this difficult time he is an absolute waste of space
Someone commented on one of her recent tiktoks that she was at the same hospital with their child and saw the dad with esme so he must be visiting but I’m assuming he’s been working hence why he can’t have myla as maybe he didn’t want to take time off work before tavias surgery and would rather have time off during and after the surgery, but it does seem like esme is clearly lonely and struggling with it all which is obviously normal as she’s going through a lot, I hope tavia got her surgery today and that it’s all gone well, it’s such a big thing for a tiny baby to go through, atleast they’ve done it now (I’m guessing they have) as she really cannot loose more weight and be even smaller and a higher risk for it 🥲

I can’t help but feel sorry for this girl. she’s not perfect and she’s definitely made mistakes but to watch your baby go through all this. Do we think baby daddy is on the scene? surely if he was he would be the one looking after Myla?

I actually feel quite sorry for her. From what she posts it doesn’t seem she has many friends at all, I feel like she uses tiktok as a sort of friendship and way to talk to people. I don’t post on socials myself, but so many people do this now don’t they. Post everything online.

However it does concern me that so many people know her location, and some have even commented asking which ward tavia is on - which is highly weird!! 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her too, being a Mum can be isolating and for a young Mum I think even more so especially when none of your friends have children and are at different stages in their life. I think her tik tok and Instagram is a way of getting support for her in a weird way and why she is possibly over sharing sometimes. So I can understand why some people think it’s weird and not appropriate. I do think Dad might be around but she chooses not to show him because of the drama around it last time. I don’t think he’s great at being massively hands on though, like the kind of Dad who’d take them for a couple of days to give her a break. I might be wrong though as we don’t really know the whole situation.

Reactions: 5
Baby daddy is around- people have commented saying they have seen him there. He’s never had Myla overnight or anything so he’s probably just had her on his usual days. I really do hope Octavia’s surgery is a success and Esme can get herself home soon with her girls.

On her story she's said Octavia has taken a bit of a turn. Really hope she's okay. Poor wee thing.

I really don’t understand why she’s choosing to keep on sharing all this sensitive information. I know full well if my baby girl had taken a turn for the worst post open heart surgery the LAST thing I’d be doing is posting to instagram or any social media for that matter. We all don’t know her personally - she should be keeping Jordan and her family updated. Not all her followers. It’s really beginning to irritate me. She’s now yet again going to be bombarded with messages. When she should be with her daughters.

And before anybody says anything, I really do hope Octavia is ok. And Esme. I really hope the surrgery she had fixed her heart or improved it and she can begin a normal life over time. I really do. But I feel like she’s going about this all the wrong way. I’m a mum myself and I know full well if that was me with my baby with that amount of following the last thing I’d be doing is sharing it all. Because what if the worst happens? Because it could. How would she explain that? Another insta post? Really winding me up

Reactions: 6
Maisie babe his daughter just had open heart surgery. It may not be about Esme but grow up and move on. Your making yourself look like a child.

Reactions: 15