Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why it’s all just so juvenile. It’s embarrassing! Esme- or at least her girls deserve better.

Reactions: 2
Why can’t they just keep their relationship off social media? They’re on and off like a bloody light switch, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
I know we only see 1 minute videos every couple of days but given the situation Jordan should be able to be spotted in every single of of those videos. Wtf is he doing?!

Reactions: 1
I know we only see 1 minute videos every couple of days but given the situation Jordan should be able to be spotted in every single of of those videos. Wtf is he doing?!
Bickering with his on again/off again shag. And going clubbing.

Anyone seen the tiktok maisie put on anout foing back to an ex?
Think she’s trying to cause drama and make it seem like Jordan’s gone back to esme when jordan is constantly posting saying who’s out and stuff and I was just thinking why don’t you go give your baby mum a break, surely he could stay at esmes one night and do Octavias tube feeds for the night? But nope he’s acting like an 18 year old with “who’s out tonight”😂 also did anyone see his story the other day saying “when your ex uses your bank card for Timder” how embarrassing for Maisie, buying tinder premium so she’s not that happy being single clearly😂

(He deleted the story about tinder quite quick after posting it I think)

Also maisie will one day feel horrible about her self for how she’s treated esme, you don’t know how postpartum feels until you go through it yourself, especially as a single mum, it’s hard!

Nice to see she was able to get out for some pre-birthday celebrations. Did have me wondering who’s got the wee ones tho, strong feeling it’s her mum.

I get the impression Tavia isn’t doing great bless her, she's so tiny despite her feeds being upped multiple times and now she's going to be assessed to see if there's any other conditions present. Poor little girly :( Sincerely hope Esme is getting support from Jordan, all too easy for him to be there only when its convenient for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I get the impression Tavia isn’t doing great bless her, she's so tiny despite her feeds being upped multiple times and now she's going to be assessed to see if there's any other conditions present. Poor little girly :( Sincerely hope Esme is getting support from Jordan, all too easy for him to be there only when its convenient for him.
I bet if anyone actually asked him what was wrong with tavia and what the hospital are doing to help her, he wouldn’t be able to answer anyone with the correct issues

Reactions: 7
Funny, I’m sure Esme didn’t feel safe, comfortable or secure with that gross little witch Maisie making awful comments toward her while pregnant.

I’m sure Esme actually felt quite vulnerable and hurt over whatwas happening throughout her entire pregnancy.

Maisie got what she deserved 😂👍🏽

Reactions: 8
Yeah what a shame Maisie feels unsafe living with her mum/parents🤦🏼‍♀️😂 imagine how she made esme feel as a pregnant single mother to a toddler being threatened?

Reactions: 6
Yeah what a shame Maisie feels unsafe living with her mum/parents🤦🏼‍♀️😂 imagine how she made esme feel as a pregnant single mother to a toddler being threatened?
I ken this isn’t a rave thread but I really hope Esme is OK at this stage. Must be hard having a wee one with those conditions and a half-arsed baby daddy. I was really glad to see that she got out to enjoy some of her birthday.

Reactions: 7
She looks so tiny in her latest story. I really hope she’s looking after herself.

• Heart