Esme Haynes Payne #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for her when she says stuff like this. She’s obviously not getting any help from him.

F17DA805-32E3-4289-812D-5C0974D66699.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine how hard it is for her having a baby that requires such a lot of extra care, having a baby without all that can be exhausting, plus she’s a single Mum. I know some will say she knew what she was getting into but I don’t think she for one second imagined it’d be this hard. I hope she is getting a break sometimes to take care of herself and is getting help and support.

Reactions: 9
I really feel for her, I suffered terribly from post natal depression with my first, and he was a typically “easy” going baby. I can’t imagine how she must be feeling, the dad is an utter deadbeat prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Being a single mum is hard and lonely. I can’t imagine how she feels with a toddler and a tiny baby that needs all this extra care (even harder that she said the hospital is an hour away she has to go to every time she takes the tube out! So today that’s 4 hours driving as she’s done it twice!) and it seems like Jordan needs to step up, instead of spending his time on tinder and nights out, maybe stay at esmes on the sofa, do the night feeds, go round one evening and clean for her, take both children on a walk for her for an hour so she can have a bath!

Reactions: 5
How much £ is she having to spend on petrol too for the trips to the hospital and back. He needs to get the finger out.

Reactions: 3
How much £ is she having to spend on petrol too for the trips to the hospital and back. He needs to get the finger out.
Oh yeah! The petrol and the parking isn’t cheap either at hospitals! It must be horrible having to leave myla for that long as well every time!

Reactions: 1
You’d think the hospital staff would have shown Esme how to put the tube back in herself by this point to save her having to travel back and forth every time it happens!

Reactions: 3
You’d think the hospital staff would have shown Esme how to put the tube back in herself by this point to save her having to travel back and forth every time it happens!
I thought that’s what they were doing the last time she was weighed at the hospital because she lost more weight.

I think this answers the question about whether she gets the money back or not?

9DCF0215-A716-4C95-ADD9-128101058F56.jpeg

She did a tiktok before saying the hospital was showing her how to do the tube so she doesn’t have to keep going back there

Maisie must be the cringiest person I’ve ever come across on TikTok. Does she watch these videos back before posting and think “yep….looks good”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god surely this is about someone else because how can she still be bothered about esme ffs🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Maisie must be the cringiest person I’ve ever come across on TikTok. Does she watch these videos back before posting and think “yep….looks good”.
Ahaha yep and I don’t get why so many people film themselves crying for tiktok videos now as well?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t seem she’s getting much help from her daughters dad If her recent story is anything to go by. Being glad Myla wanted to go to the hospital as it meant she didn’t have to drive around for child care.
I feel sad for her. I know what it’s like to be young and naive. So in love with your ex partner you go back there no matter the circumstances and listen to every promise they make you. & now she is left with 2 young children on her own. I’d like to think he is stepping up & helping.

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know who or what to believe yet again🥲 I can’t help but feel like Maisie’s tiktok is aimed at Esme…especially with the comment. I could be wrong but IF Jordan has slept with Esme again then more fool her for letting him back into her bed! Once a cheat always a cheat (if he cheated on Maisie which sounds like he has). She’ll be pregnant with the 3rd soon and be left crying again when he gets with someone else. Jordan and Maisie are on and off like a light switch. Who needs love island when you have these 3 😂😂 it’s the girls I feel sorry for. Imagine how confusing it is for Myla. Seeing her dad wake up at mummy’s sometimes then other times he’s not there for ages when he picks up his latest fling and leaves Esme holding the kids yet again. Or seeing her dad with woman after woman. You’d think he’d of grown up by now being older and a father of 2…guess not!

Also, has anybody else noticed that whenever she’s out with the girls, whenever she films the baby she’s always in the sun? Like her most recent tiktok when they were out the car about to go into the hospital and she filmed with the sun in her eyes…this is just me being picky but you’d think she’d film her not in the sun? As you can see her clearly not happy to be in the sun and squinting because of no shade whatsoever. She’s done it a few times now. She did one in the flat answering a question and was rocking backwards and forwards miming again and Tavia was always in the sun and clearly uncomfortable with it. Is it just me being stupid? 😂 I just personally wouldn’t film that unless they were shaded or had a hat on at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I didn't want to be right in this situation (Jordan is a useless sack of tit) but I think I am unfortunately. If he was helping she'd say so, however it seems to be her mum and sister who step up. Esme is doing a fab job looking after the girls, but imo the 'crunch' time will be in future with potential daddy issues, particularly if hes only in their life when it suits him. They're too little to properly understand at the minute.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she'd need to say that bringing Myla to the hospital with her saves her looking for childcare if the dad was helping.

Reactions: 4