Escape into the Tea & Sympathy Support room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Chita πŸ’— You are absolutely spot on. It was reading the experiences of people on here that gave me the courage to open up to you all. So exactly what you said. πŸ™‚
I am a very private person but its absolutely okay to open up on here because its anonymous. It does help to talk about things, its like a release. Free therapy if you want πŸ™‚πŸ’—

Exactly that and you know even though I had my therapy way back in 1999, I remember the psych saying to me that one of the best ways to help yourself get out from that deep, dark well of depression is to help others.

And talking IS therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you Chita so much for your kind words ❀ I just get on with things, as we all do, but if I can help somebody else to feel a bit better about whatever they've got to cope with, then I like to try.

I like this thread because people can speak without any judgement or harshness, or just read, and sometimes just to get things out or see that others are going through the same things helps immensely. I hope all who come here will find some help and support β€πŸ€—
Hello my friend πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Did you get monster dog the toy in the end?

Pom hugs to you and to others on this thread that need a hug πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.

Resizer_16278615583450.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello my friend πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
Did you get monster dog the toy in the end?

Pom hugs to you and to others on this thread that need a hug πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.

View attachment 692144
Hello lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hug for you too, hope you're feeling much better today? I haven't had a look yet, there are a couple of shops I think I might find one when I'm on holiday, the big baby always needs a cuddly for his holiday but I will get one πŸΎπŸ• xx I will show you if I find one 🀣 thanks for your lovely pics sweetheart, you always make me smile 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello lovely πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hug for you too, hope you're feeling much better today? I haven't had a look yet, there are a couple of shops I think I might find one when I'm on holiday, the big baby always needs a cuddly for his holiday but I will get one πŸΎπŸ• xx I will show you if I find one 🀣 thanks for your lovely pics sweetheart, you always make me smile 😘😘
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
A bit better today thank you ❀😘 xx.
Awww that's so cute to hear he needs a cuddly for his hoilday πŸ’•πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’• That be lovely to see..good luck in finding one and Pom hugs to you both and have a wonderful hoilday when you go❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
It's always lovely to make you smile πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
A bit better today thank you ❀😘 xx.
Awww that's so cute to hear he needs a cuddly for his hoilday πŸ’•πŸ’•β€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’• That be lovely to see..good luck in finding one and Pom hugs to you both and have a wonderful hoilday when you go❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
It's always lovely to make you smile πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
Thank you so much my love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm glad you are a bit better today. Don't worry, I'm not off till the weekend, I'll make sure I give Jake gravy bones to keep an eye on you while I'm gone (lol, I bet people think we are mad the way we talk, haha!) But you know what I mean. πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸΎ Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much my love πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I'm glad you are a bit better today. Don't worry, I'm not off till the weekend, I'll make sure I give Jake gravy bones to keep an eye on you while I'm gone (lol, I bet people think we are mad the way we talk, haha!) But you know what I mean. πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸΎ Xx
You're welcome πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
Ohhh not long to you go away..I look forward to hearing about it when your back from your hoilday β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx
Thanks for giving Jake the gravy bones to look after while your away πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.
Loooool I think it's really sweet and always puts a smile on my face, I think others would feel the same also πŸ˜€πŸ₯°β€πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't sleep, anyone else still awake? Been feeling like I'm suffocating since yesterday afternoon! Haven't felt this anxious in a few years. Think my Mum has finally broken me!!
I've tried my usual videos to take my mind off things but now I'm doing the countdown to only x amout of hours until I have to be up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I had to go to the next town over from me today-a gorgeous, sunny winter day- and this particular town is a hub for the homeless. So many! There is one lady who sleeps in the doorway of a bank, last winter before I gave up smoking I'd go to see her sometimes with a few cigarettes and a hot drink. She's still there! Now, my husband and I don't have a lot of money but we have a roof over our heads. Ladies, I counted my blessings today.

My mental health isn't the greatest a lot of the time but I'm far from living the life these people do. 'There but for the grace of god/the universe go I'.

• Heart
I can't sleep, anyone else still awake? Been feeling like I'm suffocating since yesterday afternoon! Haven't felt this anxious in a few years. Think my Mum has finally broken me!!
I've tried my usual videos to take my mind off things but now I'm doing the countdown to only x amout of hours until I have to be up!
I nodded off in front of the TV, I'm lucky I can sleep whatever is going on. It must be so horrible, I hope you've managed to get a little bit of rest somehow ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hugs Spangly. What you’re dealing with is so hard.
I can count on one hand the good nightβ€˜s sleep I’ve had in the past 6 months. I know how exhausted I am so goodness knows how you cope with everything you’re dealing with as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those of you who struggle to sleep might want to check in here during the night to keep each other company.
Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those of you who struggle to sleep might want to check in here during the night to keep each other company.
Just a thought.
I'm sometimes on here during my day as well. Ready to post cats/goats/interesting animal facts. Did you know wombats poo is cube-shaped? It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@MaineCoonMama - how odd, I will have to go and google that now!

I managed to get about 2 hours sleep in the end and it didn't help that I also have also got terrible contraction pains on my right side. They've been happening all night. I did go to the doctors last week with a suspected kidney infection but after the nurse dipped the wee and said it was fine, they left me to it. I've tried gaviscon just in case it's really bad trapped wind but it hasn't helped. Sp now I'm on hold to the doctors again just in case they will prescribe me some anti-biotics! I'm number 13 in the queue - been holding for 30 minutes! I had a CT scan a few months ago and they said I've got small 3mm kidney stones in my left kidney but nothing about the right one. I feel sick too - bleurgh!
ETA...just got through but their list is full to speak to a doctor this morning - I have to call back again at 2pm!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sometimes on here during my day as well. Ready to post cats/goats/interesting animal facts. Did you know wombats poo is cube-shaped? It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes!
Wombats poo in cube shapes!
Never knew that.

Im very fond of a Quokka, myself.
I know nothing about their poo habits, however.
They are very cute.
smaller quokka.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just fed up of how my life has ended up. I imagined so much more for myself but I've got the opposite and there isn't much I can do about it.
I'm insanely jealous of those my age who are living the life I wanted for myself but will never have because I have been robbed of all sorts in my life.
I'm just existing rather than living life and enjoying it.

Edited to add that seeing these influences who do duck all but get paid the big bucks is really bringing me down. I'd love to be able to do that just for a short time until I had enough to buy a house out right and have enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life. I hate the way of the world sometimes, it's honestly so unfair. πŸ˜ͺ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm just fed up of how my life has ended up. I imagined so much more for myself but I've got the opposite and there isn't much I can do about it.
I'm insanely jealous of those my age who are living the life I wanted for myself but will never have because I have been robbed of all sorts in my life.

Edited to add that seeing these influences who do duck all but get paid the big bucks is really bringing me down. I'd love to be able to do that just for a short time until I had enough to buy a house out right and have enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life. I hate the way of the world sometimes, it's honestly so unfair. πŸ˜ͺ
Pom hugs to you on here and to others ❀❀ xx.

I know what you mean, it's a horrible feeling.

Resizer_16265389973590.jpg

• Heart

Have you ever had a go at reading books such as "excuse me, your life is waiting" by lynne Grabhorn or "7 laws of spiritual success" by deepak chopra or "you can heal your life" by Louise Hay?
Theres also a really old book that those and other similar books copied - "as a man thinketh" by james allen.

Honestly, these books do help when you feel like that.
I just bought the Louise Hay one as a gift for a loved one.
They have been so very low for a few years now. They have been angry and jealous of other peoples (perceived) success.
Since they started the book they keep telling me how helpful they have found it and that they are going to try to change their mindset.
2nd hand or new copies all available on amazon.

• Heart

Honestly, most people aren't living the fantastic lives you think they are. If they've got the big flashy house, car etc, it's quite probable that they have the big mortgage/ financial costs that go with it and with that goes the pressure of knowing you need to keep those payments up etc. Don't forget, most people only portray the lives they want you to see, especially on social media.

I think it's human nature to compare ourselves to others but honestly, it never really does you any good. Sure, it can inspire you to try and achieve the things your peers have but you really need to think about the things that are going to make you happy. I think it's quite unusual for life to work out exactly as we envisioned but we can learn to appreciate all that we have learnt along the way and the simple things that we sometimes don't even realise that we've got!

Think about what is going to make you really happy, and write out some achievable, bitesize goals to help you get there. ❀ πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.