Erin McGregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy fucking Moly
That’s just shocking
All the money in the world and none of them can get a decent bit of face work done

Holy fucking Moly
That’s just shocking
All the money in the world and none of them can get a decent bit of face work done
Jesus

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Holy fucking Moly
That’s just shocking

Jesus
You can take a girl out of Pearse Street you can't take Pearse street out of a girl

( I'm only sl@gging Mags so anyone else from Pearse Street don't get your knickers in a twist )

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the pic of mags Erin's ma that Conor put up shes sitting at the table infrount of a dinner plate jesus christ they need to lay off the fillers and face lifts or whatever the fuck there doing it's not working mags neck is digusting really showing her age compared to the botox face

Is Terry, Taylor’s Dad?
No hes not just Harry's!! Terry Erin's fella is in addiction hes a recovering addict

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she poses so creepy. I cant explain it but when she posing in an outfit it just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 9
From what?

Ah lads please why she posing in slow motion like she a creek in her neck holding the empty glass off the table .

Reactions: 3
I seriously have taken such a dislike to erin what an absolute dose of a girl your not famous love or some sort of celebrity your a nobody sit the fuck down what the fuck is terry doing walking around after her recording her and her known hes right behind her with the camera and the walk and look of her please its embarrassing

Reactions: 12
She can wear the most expensive, designer clothes, live in a fab house etc but at the end of the day you can’t polish a turd.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.