Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any tea in what happened with her and Judith McAdam? See Judith doing her own jewellery collection now. Plus she is looking for healing for Harry and normally J Wouk do do that I think 🤔

Reactions: 2
A miracle 🙈 god she really needs to accept that little boy and his diagnoses

Reactions: 6
I understand she's worried but she's going about this completely the wrong way. #healers# are nothing but con men taking your money. Up there with fortune tellers and mediums. Should be banned. Its also showing how she is desperate for a "cure" when there is none. She needs to work on herself in accepting her son and his needs not trying to make him "normal"
Being part of a family who look down on people with special needs doesn't help it really has come back to bite her.
Please please Erin get the phone out of his face and give him some privacy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or if she would engage in actual therapies and follow up with the homework that goes with them ...

Reactions: 6
Anyone got any tea in what happened with her and Judith McAdam? See Judith doing her own jewellery collection now. Plus she is looking for healing for Harry and normally J Wouk do do that I think 🤔
Never a mention of her ‘bestie’ Joycer either !
They were attached at the hip for years

Reactions: 5
Charlene Joyce? She is always at the Black Forge but never with Erin, her fella has a cushy "job" with Conor
Is her fella the ur man Joycey with the big long beard 😂😂😂
I seen him when they were doing up the forge he was workin on the job and he walking down the road wearing tan coloured Jeezy desert boots with ripped jeans BET onto him a tank top and a hard hat it was literally like the scene from Zoolander I nearly crashed my car laughin when I seen him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is her fella the ur man Joycey with the big long beard 😂😂😂
I seen him when they were doing up the forge he was workin on the job and he walking down the road wearing tan coloured Jeezy desert boots with ripped jeans BET onto him a tank top and a hard hat it was literally like the scene from Zoolander I nearly crashed my car laughin when I seen him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's your man 😚😚😚😚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlenes that goes out with Keith Joyce who has a cushy job with Conor her name is Dunne not Joyce
Charlene Joyce is a different girl
Plus, Keith Joyce smelled of cabbage and onions growing up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Charlenes that goes out with Keith Joyce who has a cushy job with Conor her name is Dunne not Joyce
Charlene Joyce is a different girl
Plus, Keith Joyce smelled of cabbage and onions growing up
Do these to do anything but go to studio dolls and the black forge 🙉

They do be doing a side gig appearing as the virgin Mary and the carpenter Joseph in the forge
Two gobshites
She used to be lovely and friendly before Conors money went to her head. Now she is so stuck up it's unreal.
I remember Keith growing up and he was always scrawny,smelly & no personality.
No matter how much he changes his appearance over the years. I'll always remember him that way.
He hasn't always been faithful to Charlene either
I don't know what women see in him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Charlene Joyce? She is always at the Black Forge but never with Erin, her fella has a cushy "job" with Conor
No that’s a different Charlene, she’s Keith Joyce’s girlfriend and mother of his two daughters. The girl who she always called joycer could be his sister. They were so close and then nothing!

She looks like a wax figure 😯
Oh my god she looks ridiculous, he looks out of it and I'm assuming that is pram or buggy he has hand on...like all that money and the best they can do is go to the pub
I say she is the type to be all about her son her son...

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she looks ridiculous, he looks out of it and I'm assuming that is pram or buggy he has hand on...like all that money and the best they can do is go to the pub
I say she is the type to be all about her son her son...
It’s a big mansion house in Amsterdam I think

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.