Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say Erin was absolutely fuming she wasn’t on the private jet with them on their jaunt to Amsterdam. Instead she’s doing the panto.

Reactions: 3
Im sure we will all get the pity posts and she will blame it on her poor child, the awful inconvenience he is to her.
Say Erin was absolutely fuming she wasn’t on the private jet with them on their jaunt to Amsterdam. Instead she’s doing the panto.

Reactions: 6
Few familiar faces missing from the ‘close friends & family’ trip. None of the two Dunphy brothers and their gangs. They usually all seem to attend everything since the two lads are “directors”, would have thought they were first on the list ahead of the bearded Joyce guy & his utterly scary other half and 2 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Few familiar faces missing from the ‘close friends & family’ trip. None of the two Dunphy brothers and their gangs. They usually all seem to attend everything since the two lads are “directors”, would have thought they were first on the list ahead of the bearded Joyce guy & his utterly scary other half and 2 kids.
Can we stop posting the same comments on this thread and on Conor’s !!

Reactions: 5
Erin is the one who needs healing and plenty of it. Harry is a sensory being he was probably picking up on all of her emotions.

Why does she pretend she hasn't got a social life? Poor me crap you are out all the time Erin!! She's a middle aged woman who thinks she's in her 20s. Getting engaged at her age? Please duck off no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the lamb of jaysis is this. Is she trying to heal Autism 😲
[/QUOTE]
Not defending her but whats the harm? My daughter has a serious speech delay, and im doing everything i possible can to help bring on speech…SLT, reiki, osteopath, nemechek, wheat free…im doing it to help my daugher and give her the best chance in life…
I dont see whats so wrong with Erin trying to ease Harrys pain?
My daughter has no sensory issues or self harm thank god but if she did i would be pursuing every avenue i could to help improve her quality of life…what mother ison such a high horse that they wouldnt try anything the ease theirs childs suffering (and god knows autism support in ireland leaves a lot to be desired….)

Reactions: 4
Why does she pretend she hasn't got a social life? Poor me crap you are out all the time Erin!! She's a middle aged woman who thinks she's in her 20s. Getting engaged at her age? Please duck off no one cares!
Whats wrong with getting engaged at her age 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not defending her but whats the harm? My daughter has a serious speech delay, and im doing everything i possible can to help bring on speech…SLT, reiki, osteopath, nemechek, wheat free…im doing it to help my daugher and give her the best chance in life…
My daughter has no sensory issues or self harm thank god but if she did i would be pursuing every avenue i could to help improve her quality of life…what mother ison such a high horse that they wouldnt try anything the ease theirs childs suffering (and god knows autism support in ireland leaves a lot to be desired….)
[/QUOTE]

You can't heal Autism is my point

Reactions: 10
You can't heal Autism is my point
[/QUOTE]
My interpretation is that healers and alternative therapies alleviate symptoms…other may interpret that as looking for a ‘cure’ agree to disagree i guess….

Reactions: 2
Yes a parent will do anything to ease their child's pain. The problem is there are a lot of pure chareletons out there. No one and I mean no-one can touch you and ease what Harry has or any other child with Autism. As a desperate parent would you try everything? Of course!!

• Heart
[/QUOTE]
You are defending her. You cannot bloody heal autism end of. Coming from the mother of an autistic boy !!

Reactions: 2
You are defending her. You cannot bloody heal autism end of. Coming from the mother of an autistic boy !!
[/QUOTE]
Don’t get worked up! She has every right to bring her child for whatever alternative therapies she wants to 🤷‍♀️

Don’t get worked up! She has every right to bring her child for whatever alternative therapies she wants to 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Maybe instead of hiring quacks she should look at the environment she’s raising that poor child in. I’ve two with ASD, most basic thing any parent can do is give their child consistency and routine. Who looks after him while she’s out partying, going on holiday etc.

So the panto finishes today
Think there is one more show this evening
Do we think her brother will show up to support her or any of her family
A bit weird your brother with 3 young kids wouldn’t go see there aunty in panto

Reactions: 7
So the panto finishes today
Think there is one more show this evening
Do we think her brother will show up to support her or any of her family
A bit weird your brother with 3 young kids wouldn’t go see there aunty in panto
Think he’s back in the US

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.