Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ take a phone out of your child's face and stop telling the world about hus poos!
She did a few panto yes it was busy but the amount of crap she comes out it. Guess what we are all tired!!! It's called working.

Reactions: 8
She already told us the kid only eats Mc Donald’s & Pizza. I think that might be the answer.. I know lots of similar parents with the same issue and they know it’s linked to diet but that’s all their kids eat so they leave it bee..

Reactions: 6
That is scandalous! Another instahun whos child cannot consent to their private information being shared to the masses. I'm all for raising awareness of the reality of ASD but for her to tell instagram that poor little Harry soiled the carpet, does she have any respect for his dignity. She should be ashamed of herself. You can raise awareness of the toileting difficulties and incontinence that can be part of ASD in a way that's respectful of Harry's privacy but thats shocking! Someone in her circle should have a word with her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she that stuck for content that she has to humiliate her poor son on SM. The poor child. She's is a disgrace I have never been so uncomfortable watching something.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is a sick individual, no wonder the child has issues, with that as a Mother.
I doubt it very much she did get up at 5am & clean up the mess, more like Terry or Mags or she rang the cleaner to come in & do it

So Terzo told Erzo not to get the carpet, if Harzo does a poozo on it she just gets it's cleaned for freezo. Tis a tough lifezo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What kind of person posts a pic of her sons accident before it's cleaned!! Jesus christ that's so shocking and wrong!!!

Reactions: 9
Awful ring but I wouldn’t expect anything less from her. I clicked into the jewellers she tagged. Jeez what an absolutely tacky place. Even the boxes he presents these “next to nothing” diamonds is cheap and tacky. Urghhh. I then clicked into his stories and he had some poor 2 year old girl tagged saying how beautiful she was sporting her extra large, extra tacky name necklace. Thought it was his kid but turns out it’s someone called Lauren Dunne (prob a complete no one) but my god the exploitation of that little girl. Oh and mammys Insta is private. WTF🤮 I really worry for the future of our kids.

How sad and desperate do you have to be to put our old wrinkly haggard hands in a minute long video outside 😂😂 to show off a tacky ring your brother more than likely paid for

How sad and desperate do you have to be to put our old wrinkly haggard hands in a minute long video outside 😂😂 to show off a tacky ring your brother more than likely paid for
Did she tag cut price jewelers or did they tag them selves 😂😂

• Haha
Ah Erin you’ve outdone yourself now love, showing soiled carpet from your poor sons bowel movement that he was so upset with that he woke you up. You are a bleeping disgrace give that poor child some privacy. This will forever be online now. Your brother has that many enemies that god knows what memes will be made about your son.
Then to flog a carpet cleaner so you don’t have to pay next week when they come to clean your carpet! That poor child 😢 AND your ring is rotten big tacky yoke like you and from a shop in Meath St.. stay classy hunzo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.