Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her comparisons strange now she is also in the club of “typical little bubbas”? She seriously has no idea of the privilege she has. Full time carer, seemingly supportive husband, go fund me cash, family support, building a home, plenty of income and plenty of down time to herself. You’re actually pretty bleeping fortunate, Erin.

Reactions: 13
So I was thinking that all of this was coming from (apparently) nowhere considering everything has been pretty all around positive in her life at this point. Obviously not according to Erin, but objectively she has a lot going for her right now.

Anyway.

So I decided to investigate a little bit. There is NO way this was just a coincidence. Also, both posts were made in the same time frame.

Erin is truly spiteful and she is going to be solely responsible for having no supportive women friendships if she keeps up with the passive aggression (or blatant aggression really).

See attached.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So I was thinking that all of this was coming from (apparently) nowhere considering everything has been pretty all around positive in her life at this point. Obviously not according to Erin, but objectively she has a lot going for her right now.

Anyway.

So I decided to investigate a little bit. There is NO way this was just a coincidence. Also, both posts were made in the same time frame.

Erin is truly spiteful and she is going to be solely responsible for having no supportive women friendships if she keeps up with the passive aggression (or blatant aggression really).

See attached.
From the outside I can appreciate that group of friends, but I feel like I could secretly be realllyyy toxic.

I mean so far as.. you’ve got lovely Jade who has gorgeous River after loss - connected with Rach - connected with Kira - Zoe Marshall - Erin - Jessi and Millie

I could just see certain members trying to outdo one another..

Exhibit a
---
Actually now I think about it. Jade from Heart of Harper has been sharing her struggles with reflux ect..

One of Erin’s followers is in the comments saying her struggles are worse then the phase of breastfeeding or reflux..

Interestinf

Reactions: 6
From the outside I can appreciate that group of friends, but I feel like I could secretly be realllyyy toxic.

I mean so far as.. you’ve got lovely Jade who has gorgeous River after loss - connected with Rach - connected with Kira - Zoe Marshall - Erin - Jessi and Millie

I could just see certain members trying to outdo one another..

Exhibit a
---
Actually now I think about it. Jade from Heart of Harper has been sharing her struggles with reflux ect..

One of Erin’s followers is in the comments saying her struggles are worse then the phase of breastfeeding or reflux..

Interestinf
Oh yes and one of the commenter calling Erin out has also posted supportive comments on Jade's. Not to mention I'm not seeing any of that mothers group commenting support on Erin's post.

I think it will get messy. I can definitely see how it would be hard to be in that group of so much trauma.

Reactions: 5
Jessi and Millie would so have opinions as well since Millie is such an amazing advocate for all minorities including those with disabilities, and have approached their child’s delays so tactfully and respectfully. She has said they need to hear more from the individuals and not their families, but that there is still a place for the latter. Basically the opposite to Erin in every way. I’m sure she is happy being friends with her and sympathises but no way is she totally fine with the stuff Erin posts. But she’s so nice and open minded that maybe she respects Erin’s choice.

Reactions: 4

Anyway.

See attached.
No way! When I read that part “no aperols and sunshine around here I assure you “ I thought it was aimed at someone if sounded so catty.
I can’t believe it was in response to seeing her apparently good friend enjoying an aperol and sunshine.

Wasn’t Erin out w Dave the night before that having a drink at a bar? With no kids ?
She is the most entitled and privledged person around and never ever stops whinging !

I can assure her she wouldn’t last a day living my life.
---
And just saw not one of that group of friends has liked her most recent post….
I always wondered how the Mums who suffered actual grief and loss could handle her going o and on about her grief when little Lulu is very much alive !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now watch her moan about her friends ditching her when she needs them most or something along those lines, as if it isn't her fault people don't put up with her crap. Notice how that group of friends is so loving towards her and her kids and she never gave the same back? The only time I saw her comment on their posts was to subtly brag that she knew the news before anyone else. Unsurprising because that seems like how she expects everything in her life to go. Take take take and rarely give back.

Reactions: 3
So I was thinking that all of this was coming from (apparently) nowhere considering everything has been pretty all around positive in her life at this point.
Thank you for connecting the dots Maisoemouse 🕵🏼‍♀️ makes this awful “spicy” (🙄) post even worse!

I just checked and Erin didn’t ‘like’ heart of harpers post either. She can’t be happy for her ‘friend’ whose baby died enjoying a nice family day out. As I’ve said countless times what happened to Luella is terrible and extremely unfair. But Erin’s response is pretty toxic.

No way! When I read that part “no aperols and sunshine around here I assure you “ I thought it was aimed at someone if sounded so catty.
I can’t believe it was in response to seeing her apparently good friend enjoying an aperol and sunshine.

Wasn’t Erin out w Dave the night before that having a drink at a bar? With no kids ?
She is the most entitled and privledged person around and never ever stops whinging !

I can assure her she wouldn’t last a day living my life.
---
And just saw not one of that group of friends has liked her most recent post….
I always wondered how the Mums who suffered actual grief and loss could handle her going o and on about her grief when little Lulu is very much alive !
Not to mention it was her friend who had a stillborn and was writing about enjoying aperols in the sunshine for the first time since her daughter died. Krumble is the only one who has ‘liked’ it and she may not have even read it all as she seems very sick atm and might have missed the dig at heart of harper
---

Reactions: 9
I just checked and Erin didn’t ‘like’ heart of harpers post either. She can’t be happy for her ‘friend’ whose baby died enjoying a nice family day out. As I’ve said countless times what happened to Luella is terrible and extremely unfair. But Erin’s response is pretty toxic.

Not to mention it was her friend who had a stillborn and was writing about enjoying aperols in the sunshine for the first time since her daughter died. Krumble is the only one who has ‘liked’ it and she may not have even read it all as she seems very sick atm and might have missed the dig at heart of harper
---
She just doesn’t seem to have compassion for anyone and always seems so bitter and jealous.

She needs to be thankful for what she has. A friend asked me the other day if I get upset seeing other families w both a mum and dad enjoying holidays together after I lost my husband last year , I said no, I love seeing other families making precious memories. I am so thankful for all the holidays we had as a family and I tell everyone to just take the holiday. Life is so short, I want everyone to enjoy their lives.

She has so much privledge w both parents alive who seem like doting grandparents, a husband and a nanny. I have none of those things and don’t feel sorry for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh geez, good work connecting those dots. What a miserable, miserable human to begrudge her ‘friend’ getting a bit of sunshine after having her first child stillborn. It’s not like Erin is hard pressed for date nights. What a nasty witch.

She reminds me of the quote “resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person/enemies to die” (don’t know the source). She focuses it all on the medical system or anyone else who she thinks hasn’t experienced hardship. She will be bitter and angry forever, and it will serve no one.

Reactions: 10
I can only imagine how difficult it would be to be her friend if you were 'normal' ie. No life changing hardships. If that is how she is with someone who has literally lost a child, who then struggles after the birth of their rainbow baby (which is also extremely valid and doesn't have to be a competition).

Before this friendship group came along she would post about being abandoned by her previous friends/put in the too hard basket. It would be soo hard to have any kind of positive or negative emotion because she would always be suffering more or spiteful and jaded.

Also I feel like Rachel always comments on her posts, no matter how eyebrow raising. She hasn't commented at all this time and that speaks volumes!

Reactions: 5
Also I feel like Rachel always comments on her posts, no matter how eyebrow raising. She hasn't commented at all this time and that speaks volumes!
no but Rachel did post about how happy she was to see Jade&family out & about so I imagine Erin’s post was a bit of a jab at Rachel too - so sad given that Rachel has often made similar posts about Erin/how happy she is for them when things are going well with Lu and support when things are rough - way to tit on the people that love you just because you’re a jealous entitled brat babe 🙄

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile Erin’s posts today are a beautiful day in the sunshine, lots of love from the grandparents, ice cream for the kids. I’ve been slaving away at work and collecting my kids from after school care because I’ve got no family to help. No sunshine and icecream here, Erin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perfect analogy 👏🏻👏🏻

Welcome to Holland also really spoke to me the first time I read it..
That will REALLY rile Erin up, I remember a whole post she did about that poem and her dislike of it 😅. Interested to see her response

• Haha
That will REALLY rile Erin up, I remember a whole post she did about that poem and her dislike of it 😅. Interested to see her response
Oh wow and she is friends with them isn’t she? That girl gang of hers is definitely now seeing what we all see.

Reactions: 2
31C784B3-08FC-4F78-8EEE-FD9E8B653091.png

My 3.5 year old also didn’t eat dinner tonight Erin. It’s normal, they go through phases. She’s not doing it to you to spite you.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.