Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've hesitated making this one several times but it seems Erin has upset a lot of people lately and there is a fair bit to talk about.

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the thread @Michy02. Agree that it’s a hard one to start, but she’s so problematic and people want to discuss her. I do really sincerely hope for all of their sakes that someone intervenes and Erin gets the psychological treatment she desperately needs.

Reactions: 14
I see so many people with disabled children, terminally ill children and children with cancer. These parents all take it in their stride and just get on with it.

Erin has been nothing but selfish, aggressive and anti establishment. She blames vaccines for Luella’s condition and hates anything to do with doctors/hospitals.

In the end the only person who is suffering is Luella.

I feel so incredibly sad for that little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I felt for Erin. But lately it’s just become a massive whinge fest from her. How lu is impacting her life. The fact she spends little to no time with her. There’s so much resentment

Reactions: 9
Just look at this beautiful family. They had no say in the hand they’ve been dealt. But this family has been so incredibly gracious. Their baby boy is riddled with cancer. I’ve never once seen them whinge or whine.

Erin needs to wake up to the fact that she’s incredibly lucky to be where she’s at.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just look at this beautiful family. They had no say in the hand they’ve been dealt. But this family has been so incredibly gracious. Their baby boy is riddled with cancer. I’ve never once seen them whinge or whine.

Erin needs to wake up to the fact that she’s incredibly lucky to be where she’s at.
Oh gosh it really breaks your heart 💔

Reactions: 4
It's been mentioned before but I really don't understand how some of the friends Erin has made through insta (my life of love, heart of harper etc) manage to stay friends with her. These ladies have lost their babies and whilst it would be sooo incredibly challenging to have a child like Lu, surely it must feel like rubbing salt in the wound when all Erin does is complain about the burden Lu is on her life.
Also with her anti-vax stance and disdain for medical personnel/medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Abandoning your kid with gastro and farming her off to a paid worker is not bleeping on. Doesn’t cut the mustard. You do not turf sick children onto other people. It’s YOUR KID. You put on your big girl boots and get on with it.

Added: and you are not shopping for treatment. You are accessing largely free and world class medical care. I am stunned she tit canned a neurologist by email who gave it back to her. Calling it medical gaslighting when you just dismiss medical professionals who *gasp* know about epilepsy a little more than you do, is bleeping rude. She has nothing positive to add. I would respect her if she was a rude person being dogged in advocating for her daughters needs, but she offloads her.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It's been mentioned before but I really don't understand how some of the friends Erin has made through insta (my life of love, heart of harper etc) manage to stay friends with her. These ladies have lost their babies and whilst it would be sooo incredibly challenging to have a child like Lu, surely it must feel like rubbing salt in the wound when all Erin does is complain about the burden Lu is on her life.
Yep I mentioned that in the main thread - I seriously don’t understand that friendship 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel so bad for the poor kid, her mum seems to have completely checked out of parenting her

Reactions: 5
And honestly, what awareness has been raised? That having a disabled child is a miserable experience filled with only negatives, and people with disabilities are a blight on lives of their families who deserved better and who can now never smile? Absolutely duck off mate. Very sick of these Instagram people profiting off their children's personal medical information that should never have even been a topic for public consumption. Looking at you too, eyebrows.

P.S disabled people are bleeping excellent and full of competence, and joy, and fun when you stop looking at them with ableism! (obvs directed at ERIN lol)

I agree. Rachel to this day clearly honours and respects Mackenzie so much with everything posted about her, everything is so positive. Mackenzie had so many wonderful experiences and never once was presumed not competent to enjoy them alongside her family/they were adapted for her enjoyment, even right up until she passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And honestly, what awareness has been raised? That having a disabled child is a miserable experience filled with only negatives, and people with disabilities are a blight on lives of their families who deserved better and who can now never smile? Absolutely duck off mate. Very sick of these Instagram people profiting off their children's personal medical information that should never have even been a topic for public consumption. Looking at you too, eyebrows.

P.S disabled people are bleeping excellent and full of competence, and joy, and fun when you stop looking at them with ableism! (obvs directed at ERIN lol)

I agree. Rachel to this day clearly honours and respects Mackenzie so much with everything posted about her, everything is so positive. Mackenzie had so many wonderful experiences and never once was presumed not competent to enjoy them alongside her family/they were adapted for her enjoyment, even right up until she passed.
That is such a good way of framing it - Rachael and Johnny adored Mackenzie, disability and all, whereas Erin apparently has never smiled since Lulu came along. It’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can anyone share the whole “took her off meds without consulting doctors” on here? Seems pretty relevant if anyone stumbles across this thread

Reactions: 1
Can anyone share the whole “took her off meds without consulting doctors” on here? Seems pretty relevant if anyone stumbles across this thread
She recently put up stories saying that they decided to stop Lulus meds as she had been doing so well in regards to seizures.

She didn’t say they were weaning them but said stopped.

These kind of meds you don’t just stop.

She then said basically as soon as they stopped them her seizures started going crazy again and since then they haven’t been able to get in control of them again.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She recently put up stories saying that they decided to stop Lulus meds as she had been doing so well in regards to seizures.

She didn’t say they were weaning them but said stopped.

These kind of meds you don’t just stop.

She then said basically as soon as they stopped them her seizures started going crazy again and since then they haven’t been able to get in control of them again.
Actually, even worse, she stopped the medication because Luella was having an increase in seizures after ceasing the steroid, and they were suspicious that the increasing seizures were a side effect of the medication. So med was ceased and the seizure activity worsened exponentially, so they realised that the med was actually helping and recommenced it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Abandoning your kid with gastro and farming her off to a paid worker is not bleeping on. Doesn’t cut the mustard. You do not turf sick children onto other people. It’s YOUR KID. You put on your big girl boots and get on with it.

Added: and you are not shopping for treatment. You are accessing largely free and world class medical care. I am stunned she tit canned a neurologist by email who gave it back to her. Calling it medical gaslighting when you just dismiss medical professionals who *gasp* know about epilepsy a little more than you do, is bleeping rude. She has nothing positive to add. I would respect her if she was a rude person being dogged in advocating for her daughters needs, but she offloads her.
Oh god I forgot about that email. She then posted it on social media for everyone to read. This was when she was first starting her account and was shared by a lot of bigger names and
Even then I remember reading it and thinking she was behaving inappropriately but just attributed it to her understandable grief. But now I think it’s a mix of grief and her narcissism.

I’ve never heard of this woman until the main thread, but reading her posts, she legitimately hates that poor girl for ruining her dream idea of motherhood and the burden she now has to carry.
I’ve never been so utterly disgusted in all my life.

Reactions: 12
I never heard of Erin until tattle, but reading her posts on tattle and sometimes through explore page deeply upsets me and I almost feel complicit watching the way Erin emotionally and medically neglects poor Lulu :( I really hope conversations are happening offline around Erins mental health and plain resentment against Luella :( Lulu is a beautiful little girl and ofcourse it would be be challenging & heartbreaking but Erin should practice some gratitude, despite what Erin think things could be alot worse.

Reactions: 8
I still can’t get over her isolating from her sick daughter, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not sure how to word this without sounding harsh, but honestly when it came to my baby or my toddler needing me…I chose the toddler every time (obviously if the baby is safe etc). You don’t want the baby getting gastro, but I’d focus on good hygiene, rely more on my husband and go be with the toddler. I’d never isolate from the toddler. They’re the ones that know what’s going on and will remember. The baby is still being cared for.

No one wants to choose, but if you have to…that’s what makes the most sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.