Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, hate it when influencers post baby photos to compare who they look like more...seriously, no one cares lol.
and how much longer is she gonna keep doing it for šŸ«  Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen her posting comparisons all week nowā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly someone has said the kiddies look more like her husband and she's salty about it lol...
Exactly enough already no one caresā€¦
And I bet youā€™re right someone has said Tom her favourite looks like Dave. Never got how some people get bitter that their child looks like their partnerā€¦ what did they expect šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was wondering if they would get put in a 4 bedder room šŸ˜† you can bet shes already had words. But also would put money on her not disclosing that Lu has covid symptoms. So hopefully its not covid...just spread it around in your 4 bed bay.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if they would get put in a 4 bedder room šŸ˜† you can bet shes already had words. But also would put money on her not disclosing that Lu has covid symptoms. So hopefully its not covid...just spread it around in your 4 bed bay.
I thought this tooā€¦ if she is has flu / covid symptoms she really shouldnā€™t be having the EEG.

Really over her posts wanting special treatment all the timeā€¦.

Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t been on her page for a long time. Has Lulu had the surgery yet?

Reactions: 1
I havenā€™t been on her page for a long time. Has Lulu had the surgery yet?
Hey GF
no not yet.
sheā€™s decided itā€™s happening and as usual stamped up and down when it wasnā€™t instant.
Think she decided before xmas? Anyway, had the MRI last week (?, recently anyway), having overnight EEG tonight and seeing neurologists & neurosurgeons when theyā€™re in for this stay to go over results etc.
Sheā€™s had some steroids recently and Erin has showed quite a few posts of Lulu smiling and looking happy and well which is always lovely to see šŸ„°
Hope for Luluā€™s sake the MRI results arent too terrible šŸ˜Ŗā¤ she said theyā€™ll know more about the timeframe after this eeg & mri results.

Reactions: 7
Hey GF
no not yet.
sheā€™s decided itā€™s happening and as usual stamped up and down when it wasnā€™t instant.
Think she decided before xmas? Anyway, had the MRI last week (?, recently anyway), having overnight EEG tonight and seeing neurologists & neurosurgeons when theyā€™re in for this stay to go over results etc.
Sheā€™s had some steroids recently and Erin has showed quite a few posts of Lulu smiling and looking happy and well which is always lovely to see šŸ„°
Hope for Luluā€™s sake the MRI results arent too terrible šŸ˜Ŗā¤ she said theyā€™ll know more about the timeframe after this eeg & mri results.
Oh ok. I had to stop watching Erinā€™s stories / posts. Too negative and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Get private health Erin if you want a private room you entitled twit.
She would definitely have private health and is probably spewing they won't let her have a private room šŸ˜‚ every 2nd person has private, it doesn't mean much in the public system

Reactions: 2
She is such a fkn whinger ! How does her hubby, friends and family put up with her !
Child in the bed next door has been admitted for 2 weeks. Their mother has run home to get more supplies for the first time in a few days. She gives child the ipad to keep them quiet whilst she's gone. Child turns ipad volume up really loud because...they're a kid.

Do you?
A. Ask Child politely if they can turn the volume down
B. Ask the nurse if they are able to assist the child to turn the volume down
C. Realise its only one night and neither your child or their child is screaming, so you leave it be.
Or
D. Take a video and jump on social media to complain

Reactions: 12
Child in the bed next door has been admitted for 2 weeks. Their mother has run home to get more supplies for the first time in a few days. She gives child the ipad to keep them quiet whilst she's gone. Child turns ipad volume up really loud because...they're a kid.

Do you?
A. Ask Child politely if they can turn the volume down
B. Ask the nurse if they are able to assist the child to turn the volume down
C. Realise its only one night and neither your child or their child is screaming, so you leave it be.
Or
D. Take a video and jump on social media to complain
Exactly! All of us would do option C. She hates anytime judging herā€¦ but how judgemental is she towards another parent. This parent probably doesnā€™t have the privledge she has of a nanny, husband and parents on demand.

I carered for my terminally ill husband running backwards and forwards to the hospice and caring for my 3 kids. In that 5 month period I had zero help and never complained once. I think this is why her entitlement infuriated me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is truly the most bitter, angry person Iā€™ve come across in a long time. In her mind, Erin was entitled to a perfect, healthy child. She has clearly lived a life where she was not even aware that disabled people exist. And now that she has a disabled child, she is so angry and bitter towards everyone else on the planet. I have worked with disabled people for the last 20 years, and of course families struggle and at times get to breaking point, but I have never heard any of them speak about their children with such anger the way she does. With each of my children, I have been extremely aware that they could have a disability. Even if we are not born with a disability, any person can acquire one at any time (acquired brain injury, stroke, dementia etc). Itā€™s like she never even considered it a possibility before her daughter was born, and sheā€™s just so enraged that her daughter is disabled. She truly just seems like an awful person. And for the record, in my opinion, Lulu is by far the cutest kid on the gram. She is so sweet and has the most beautiful little face. Poor little darling got stuck with the short straw for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is truly the most bitter, angry person Iā€™ve come across in a long time. In her mind, Erin was entitled to a perfect, healthy child. She has clearly lived a life where she was not even aware that disabled people exist. And now that she has a disabled child, she is so angry and bitter towards everyone else on the planet. I have worked with disabled people for the last 20 years, and of course families struggle and at times get to breaking point, but I have never heard any of them speak about their children with such anger the way she does. With each of my children, I have been extremely aware that they could have a disability. Even if we are not born with a disability, any person can acquire one at any time (acquired brain injury, stroke, dementia etc). Itā€™s like she never even considered it a possibility before her daughter was born, and sheā€™s just so enraged that her daughter is disabled. She truly just seems like an awful person. And for the record, in my opinion, Lulu is by far the cutest kid on the gram. She is so sweet and has the most beautiful little face. Poor little darling got stuck with the short straw for a mother.
You see families with terminally Ill children battling cancer. One family I follow have been doing cancer treatment for nearly a year! Not once have I ever seen her complain about the situation she and her family is in. Constantly in and out of hospital.

I agree sheā€™s so bitter with being Lus mother and she also needs people to blame for her disability and she takes that out on medical professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh but donā€™t you dare call her out on it šŸ™ƒšŸ« 

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand this woman šŸ¤Æ that most recent post is vile. The phrase ā€œperfect little typical bubblesā€. And all of the people who continue to blow smoke up her ass. Someone in her life needs to give her a reality check. Life sucks for ALOT of people. and she begrudges anyone who hasnā€™t gone through what she is. Her beautiful daughter deserves better.

Reactions: 6
Way to belittle others. Who are these people she speaks of with perfect lives? The life she describes of "other" parents sounds like a very small bubble of rich inner-city Western mothers with very conventional families and dynamics- but that's probably all she knows because she's clearly spoiled and out of touch, which is why she was shocked beyond words when her yummy mummy dreams were crushed.

Erin, my mother had a child with severe grand mal epilepsy. She also lived in a council estate and worked 2 jobs and certainly didn't have parents, husband and a nanny or a gofundme to help her out. There are parents in tiny villages of developing countries who don't know what is happening to their child, let alone access to information and medical care. To them your life seems perfect and desirable. Not to say Erin doesn't have problems and trauma, but the constant competing for first place in the hardship olympics just proves how selfish she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.