Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230202-111334_Instagram.jpg

Okay, this is kind of ironic though. Considering they just picked a beach holiday in the middle of summer that didn't include Lulu?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand sharing those photos yesterday. If her account is supposed to be about advocacy and awareness and fighting for Luella and the epilepsy community, leaving your daughter behind while the rest of your family enjoys a day at the beach seems to fly in the face of all of that. If I was someone who followed her off the back of her association with Epilepsy Action Australia because I had a child with epilepsy, or I had it myself, I’d be absolutely devastated by those videos and photos. That’s not how an advocate or someone fighting for their child’s life behaves.
I totally agree. I follow an amazing family (with a child with a much more advanced condition) and they do everything possible to include their sweet boy in their travels and to promote inclusivity and awareness. Go check them out just to see what is actually possible for a family to still do with a seriously ill child, this is what Lu deserves, just as much as Tom.

I feel for Erin but I really hope someone in her life gets her into therapy, she is obviously stuck in the anger stage of grief. Lu’s condition won’t change, the only thing that can change in this situation is her parents acceptance and support. Meet your child where she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yawn, hate it when influencers post baby photos to compare who they look like more...seriously, no one cares lol.

Reactions: 4
Really ? One of the worst nights she has has as she woke up every 1hour between 1am and 4am… ?
This is quite normal for all babies /children at various stages. Definitely not something post on your story about. I think she led a very privledged life before Lulu and one thing not being perfect gets her into such a spin!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Also, running late for the long-awaiting MRI….so decide to post on instagram rather than hurrying the hell along…

The ‘worst night ever’ is so ugh. My 3yo still wakes at least 6-8 times a night. It’s hell. We are working on figuring it out. But I don’t go all woe is me about it because there’s obviously something going on, and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. I just tend to her, because I’m her mum. It’s like literally my job. And she is ‘healthy’/typically developing/not disabled. I wake up exhausted every single day, and drink two huge cups of coffee. No complaining to thousands online necessary :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I totally get that the lack of sleep would compound all the other difficulties that family are experiencing - but she seems to have a very off idea of what little kid sleep is really like. We’re all having nights like that, every day for some of us. And yeah, it’s not as hard to get through a day on no sleep if your child is well, but it’s not amazing. And she seems to want to blame everything that goes wrong on the Epilepsy, when really the sleep and eating difficulties especially are just pretty standard challenges across the board for the ages her kids are. It drives me absolutely bonkers when she complains about these things as if she’s the only parent in the world dealing with them and no one else could possibly understand how difficult parenting can be and it’s all the fault of epilepsy and if Luella didn’t have it then everything would be fine and easy and perfect and her kids would sleep through the night and eat and she’d just be able to have the happy perfect life she deserves.

Reactions: 14
Also, running late for the long-awaiting MRI….so decide to post on instagram rather than hurrying the hell along…

The ‘worst night ever’ is so ugh. My 3yo still wakes at least 6-8 times a night. It’s hell. We are working on figuring it out. But I don’t go all woe is me about it because there’s obviously something going on, and we are trying to get to the bottom of it. I just tend to her, because I’m her mum. It’s like literally my job. And she is ‘healthy’/typically developing/not disabled. I wake up exhausted every single day, and drink two huge cups of coffee. No complaining to thousands online necessary :)
Solidarity!! My daughter was still waking up hourly at 3. She’s 4 now and most nights she wakes up once and just moves into our bed for the rest of the night 😅. There is sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Fingers crossed you get some sleep soon!!

Sorry Erin, can’t relate on this one.

Reactions: 6
Running late for the MRI, yet stuffs around on insta instead of hauling arse to get there on time. The rudeness and disregard for other peoples time is astounding.

Reactions: 11

Oh god ! I stopped listening at worst night ever consisting of waking every hour from 1-4 😂
I didn’t realise she was also running late for the MRI she kept complaining about not getting an appointment for… she is so precious and so demanding !

Still waiting? Probably because some other inconsiderate c$&t was stuffing around on insta and not getting to their appointment on time….

Reactions: 7
Of course you are still waiting.. you said two hours ago you were two hours early 🫠🤦🏼‍♀️
No no you don't understand, Erin wants the appointment NOW so they should ditch the patient before her and serve Queen Erin, the only person to ever have a child who wakes up at night. The dr being 5 minutes late is unacceptable even though Erin herself was willing to be extremely late

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No no you don't understand, Erin wants the appointment NOW so they should ditch the patient before her and serve Queen Erin, the only person to ever have a child who wakes up at night. The dr being 5 minutes late is unacceptable even though Erin herself was willing to be extremely late
Right! Silly me 🫠
I’m surprised she hasn’t banged on more about how long it took to get the appointment

Then this ! These type of things normally are close to a full day especially when you arrive 2 hours before you’re meant to. Lucky she has so much help that she didn’t need to take Tom too! I would think this day would be declared a success… after wanting this MRI for so long. But she is still fkn complaining

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Then this ! These type of things normally are close to a full day especially when you arrive 2 hours before you’re meant to. Lucky she has so much help that she didn’t need to take Tom too! I would think this day would be declared a success… after wanting this MRI for so long. But she is still fkn complaining
I really can't get over how entitled she is. How about saying how lucky she is to have access to a children's hospital where they can do diagnostic imaging FOR FREE. Again, love the irony of her lounging around in satin pjs after a HORRENDOUS night of 4 wake ups, laughing about no doubt how late they are going to be. Only for her to then witch about the MRI being behind schedule 😂.

Also I may be a little jaded, as a side note, I had a total of 2 hours combined sleep last night 🥴.

Reactions: 11
My sons disabilities require him to have an annual brain MRI under GA at a children’s hospital. It’s an all day thing. Also 90 mins from where we live. I don’t know what la la land Queen Erin is living in 😂 Why is she still complaining!?!?

Reactions: 13
My sons disabilities require him to have an annual brain MRI under GA at a children’s hospital. It’s an all day thing. Also 90 mins from where we live. I don’t know what la la land Queen Erin is living in 😂 Why is she still complaining!?!?
She lives at Matraville… so not far at all from the children’s hospital - maybe a 10-15min drive. But she said it took them 1.5 hours to get home…. So either she is being very dramatic or it wasn’t at the children’s hosoual at Randwick. I would have thought it would at least be in Sydney though ?

Reactions: 2
She lives at Matraville… so not far at all from the children’s hospital - maybe a 10-15min drive. But she said it took them 1.5 hours to get home…. So either she is being very dramatic or it wasn’t at the children’s hosoual at Randwick. I would have thought it would at least be in Sydney though ?
They changed to Westmead right? Remember all the drama with the neurologist at randwick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She burnt too many bridges at Randwick so she has to travel now. Soon she’ll have to go to somewhere else because she like to tit where she eats.

Reactions: 5
Yes of course forgot that.. still only about a 45min drive. But yep bound to be another thing happen there that entitled Erin isn’t happy with and once again make things even more difficult for Lu to get the medical attention she needs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.