Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I've been in hospital with sick children I am just immensely grateful that my child is in the best place for them. I don't expect to sleep, and wouldn't. The focus is on my child. The hospital is not a hotel Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All of us Mums have spent numerous nights in hospital with our children…
I have never expected to sleep at all and never when admitted via emergency have I been in a private room. It’s all about your child getting the medical treatment they need. But once again Erin makes it all about her and once again has a victim mentality.
She is the definitely of a Karen.

Reactions: 14
She would be unbearable.

I will also add that perhaps Erin should be grateful that she is in a shared room because where I live it means that her daughter isn't too unwell. I would have preferred to be in a shared room instead of our own private room because having our own room meant my child was in the high dependency unit seriously unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg and in the day she sent Crystal to be with Lu at the hospital so she could have a break 🤯
A sick child always wants their Mum or Dad. Next she will be whinging as she has no nanny as Crystal has Lu’s virus.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is happy enough to sedate Lu to the point her oxygen is in the 80s when she sleeps overnight? No Erin that shouldn't be the norm for her 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surely at this point Erin is just making it easy for people to snark on her…
Surely she is this stupid that she thinks every other parent in there isn’t as sick of hospitals as she is?

Reactions: 5
Are you for bleeping real Erin?
Have you gone and spoke to anyone? Or are you just again trying to bash Sydney kids?
Omg ! Just came here to post same thing. So she wants Sydney children’s hospital fined?
When I was caring for my late husband in hospice. The showers were this size and accommodated a plastic chair for him to sit on. I am sure one would fit in there. But she wants a bath or exactly what she has at home?
As far as hospital showers go this looks like a very decent one to me ?
---
I guarantee there would be this type of chair in the hospital for her to use… but she would have found something about it to complain about !
Easy to shower w the detachable shower head.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Shes the worst, honestly. How does she even find so many things to publicly complain about.

Most of the time the kids are too sick to bath/even need a bath/stuck on oxygen/in pain. It's really not a high priority for most parents.

Reactions: 12
The ward that they are on is also a short acute stay ward (also for contagious children)
The neuro ward, which my child has been on has not only got a bath but also is an open plan bathroom.

I really think she’s just trying to pick a fight. We know she hates the hospital, but Erin. Seriously. Do you not think one of the largest children’s hospitals would be up to date on the policies of inclusion? Smh

Attachments

She makes no sense ? They no longer go to this hospital if it can be avoided … but they went there this admission. Taking Lu to hospital was just a precaution. It could have been managed at home or definite it could have taken her to another hospital. Why didn’t they go to RPA, Canterbury or Westmead then ?
---

Erin you had the choice to go to randwick. If you hate it so much, drive the extra 45 to westmead..

I’m raging

Reactions: 7

Erin you had the choice to go to randwick. If you hate it so much, drive the extra 45 to westmead..

I’m raging
Seriously where she lives there are so many hospitals within 30 minutes. Yet she contributes to go to Sydney chikdrens at Randwick and just runs the place down every time ! Her 🙄🙄🙄 at a follower actually made perfect sense is atrocious.

Why doesn’t Erin have showering aids for Lu herself ? That she could bring? She seems to discriminate against Lu more than anyone.

Reactions: 8
I find the whole focus really odd - and weirdly concerning - like I get that maybe she thinks she's doing 'advocacy' because she's a self-proclaimed 'advocate' but it's just a lot of complaining on her part and then sharing of messages that are just people saying how sorry they are for her. Not much advocacy IMO. Also, her daughter - who already has a raft of health concerns - is recovering from RSV and a hospital stay that required her to be on oxygen - not to mention everything else they've got going on. And she wants to dedicate her time to posting about showers and fighting with people in her DMs who dare to explain the very reasonable processes behind hospital hygiene facilities?!

I find the whole focus really odd - and weirdly concerning - like I get that maybe she thinks she's doing 'advocacy' because she's a self-proclaimed 'advocate' but it's just a lot of complaining on her part and then sharing of messages that are just people saying how sorry they are for her. Not much advocacy IMO. Also, her daughter - who already has a raft of health concerns - is recovering from RSV and a hospital stay that required her to be on oxygen - not to mention everything else they've got going on. And she wants to dedicate her time to posting about showers and fighting with people in her DMs who dare to explain the very reasonable processes behind hospital hygiene facilities?!
She must just argue with people wherever she goes.. then also vents on argued daily on Instagram. I wonder what Dave says in all of this ? Most husbands wouldn’t want their wives fighting 24/7 on social media w randoms when they have sick / young children.

I just don't understand, surely her ENTIRE experience couldn't have been negative? I feel there is a right and a wrong way to advocate and hers is just a flat out whinge fest. There is no way she's showing the messages of people who are giving an alternative viewpoint.

Balance your experiences out with some positives. WHY does she continue to go to Randwick despite complaining every single time. If your experience is that bad, why wouldn't you attend a different hospital?

I can only imagine what's been documented in Lus notes about social issues 😆

I know Lu isn’t well but it seems like Erin has some form of munchausen syndrome where she exaggerates how bad the hospitals are each time and even sabotages the treatment options.

I really do hope there is a social worker monitoring the family for Lu’s wellbeing, the darling girl needs to be given the best health care possible without her Mums negativity sabotaging it.

Reactions: 7
sometimes i actually pity Erin. When i’ve been in negative spaces in my life i’ve had that desire to argue and antagonise people. i’m not proud of it. but i recognised it for what it was and the craving of the fight/flight response and got help to work through all of it and to stop it, i’m pleased to say that behavioural pattern is far behind me. It’s actually really sad this is her constant and ongoing way of thinking. She’s just so angry and so bitter 😞

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.